Thread: Unstacked items glitch? (Not really sure if its a glitch)

Lesser Wizard

Default Unstacked items glitch? (Not really sure if its a glitch)

This "glitch" have been around for years tho...

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2019-03-15 at 1.57.30 AM.jpeg
Views: 145
Size:  30.6 KB

I might have an idea how to make it tho... I have made a video about this "glitch" 2-3 years ago without (revealing the last step of separating it tho). It somehow got 100k+ views but don't think it's patch yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh forgot to mention.... I haven't tried doing the glitch recently to check if the old way works but i saw someone did it on my world 2 weeks ago... That's why i said "I might have an idea how to do this glitch"... It's kind of easy but need some math calculations

UPDATE !! The old method still works, I just did it in the world called 15MARCH2019 .
    Last edited by TanJJ; 03-15-2019 at 04:35 AM.

You know this is for reporting glitches, not just showing them off?
    Yo
    I'm HGrowH (<<<IGN), now a full time builder.

UberDuck's B.O.O. Song!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWZkvBJwrk]
    My Youtube channel link for people looking for it
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...HzZ73Qv1vot_yQ

These lines are here so people won't click on the link when trying to quote

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by GrowH View Post
    You know this is for reporting glitches, not just showing them off?
    As I have mentioned in the title ... I’m not sure if it’s a glitch ... what’s there to show off ? The dirt glitch? Or maybe u are referring to the video views ... If that’s so , it seems like it’s a misunderstanding... I have read a similar thread below and was wondering if any devs are interested in this kind of glitch... since it had been raised out by alot of people but still currently unpatched ... I’m just wondering if they are still interested to know the method of doing it and If Yes, I wanted to know what’s the point of nerfing it since imo it seems harmless to me

Or “Reporting them” publicly? I have kept the last step of doing it a secret for years and why would I report it publicly if they didn’t even patched the first few steps of the method(consist of some quick MATH ) I did before... [I have a feeling it isn’t really a glitch]

Or you may also asked ... Why didn’t I Emailed to the Growtopia support ? As I have mentioned ... the steps are kind of easy to do but it’s hard to explain by writing it out... if they really want to know the method , I could spend some time making a video and send it to them privately (if the old method still works but someone did the same “glitch” in my world 2 weeks ago ... I haven’t confirmed if the old method works since it required a “rare” item and I’m kind of busy these days)

Hope that will clear all ur doubts and misunderstanding
    Last edited by TanJJ; 03-14-2019 at 08:40 PM.

I will assume you are talking about this video. If so, most people know about this already and it's been out there forever. When you pick up the items, the item goes to the middle of the tile. However, the dirts you show in the screenshot are spread around which means it couldn't be done using this method. Items could be set the way as in the picture only way back in 2013 when items didn't stack or perma items a few years back when there was a glitch for a short period of time that was used to create the unstacked wls around the tile as shown in the thumbnail of your video.

What's that black in the back?
    Channel:DayZxKellE
    IGN:xKelle
    Level: 68/100

Quote Originally Posted by TanJJ View Post
    This "glitch" have been around for years tho...

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2019-03-15 at 1.57.30 AM.jpeg
Views: 145
Size:  30.6 KB

I might have an idea how to make it tho... I have made a video about this "glitch" 2-3 years ago without (revealing the last step of separating it tho). It somehow got 100k+ views but don't think it's patch yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh forgot to mention.... I haven't tried doing the glitch recently to check if the old way works but i saw someone did it on my world 2 weeks ago... That's why i said "I might have an idea how to do this glitch"... It's kind of easy but need some math calculations
    welcome back! haven't seen you in 2 years

IGN: bUffALoBOm
    Level: 56
    Discord: BuffaloBom#6062
    BuffaloBom's Discord Server
    Add me on Roblox

Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts

Master Sorcerer

u can do this with extractor dynamo.
    Growtopia is like drugs, even worse.
    IGN: Zeh
    Level: 100
    CEO of AmazonGo

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    I will assume you are talking about this video. If so, most people know about this already and it's been out there forever. When you pick up the items, the item goes to the middle of the tile. However, the dirts you show in the screenshot are spread around which means it couldn't be done using this method. Items could be set the way as in the picture only way back in 2013 when items didn't stack or perma items a few years back when there was a glitch for a short period of time that was used to create the unstacked wls around the tile as shown in the thumbnail of your video.
    There is one more step to spread the unstacked items randomly tho... As I have mentioned above ... someone just did the glitch in my world 2 weeks ago ... I have added the person but I roughly know how he did it if the old method isn’t patched

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by NotZeh View Post
    u can do this with extractor dynamo.
    Nope idk about that method with extractor ... btw I just confirmed that the old method still works ... I have made it in the world called 15March2019
    Last edited by TanJJ; 03-15-2019 at 04:59 AM.

Its an old glitch...
    Just dont report, its something when you have glitched world...
    Go to Wrench and buysurgs... You can see those glitch too...

There is one more step to spread the unstacked items randomly tho... As I have mentioned above ... someone just did the glitch in my world 2 weeks ago ... I have added the person but I roughly know how he did it if the old method isn’t patched
    Ohh, you didn't mention in the video that they could be spread around so I just assumed that was it. Now I understand. Gonna try it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by GTkookie View Post
    I think grimstone but not sure
    My name is tatertots, and this is my signature.

IGN: Rovie
    Level: 59
    Favorite Item: Swiss Cheese Block
    If you see me in game, be sure to say hi!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    Ohh, you didn't mention in the video that they could be spread around so I just assumed that was it. Now I understand. Gonna try it myself.
    You need a rare item to spread it around ... I won’t expose it yet until one of the devs reply that this “glitch” is harmless .

You need a rare item to spread it around ... I won’t expose it yet until one of the devs reply that this “glitch” is harmless .
    it's harmless
    IGN : Aneeqz51
    Level : 67

Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

Quote Originally Posted by GTkookie View Post
    Monochrome dirt thingy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    I think grimstone but not sure
    Mabye

Info about me!
    ** IGN: MediaZeus
    ** Discord: MediaZeus#4472
    ** TEAM BITELORDISTS!

I did it. It's at TEST1247. I wouldn't say this is a glitch, just an addition to the super old glitch.