Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RENDER ALL OF THE BLARNEY WORLDS!

Default RENDER ALL OF THE BLARNEY WORLDS!

Basically the title is pretty straightforward. I’ve checked to see if the renders for all of them are available but they’re not. The only one that’s been rendered is BLARNEY1.

Please render them all, I’d really like to see them!
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

Banned

If they can render it, I'll make a plan how to make my parkour fast

Mi nab in parkour reee

Quote Originally Posted by MediaZeus View Post
    If they can render it, I'll make a plan how to make my parkour fast

Mi nab in parkour reee
    I’m guessing the reason why they don’t make them public is because they don’t want players copying the world.

I don’t see the problem with this, though, because all it does is allow people to practice the parkour.

I could be wrong, though. Maybe they just got lazy and didn’t render them, or maybe the renders expired or something if that’s even a thing.
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh289 View Post
    I’m guessing the reason why they don’t make them public is because they don’t want players copying the world.

I don’t see the problem with this, though, because all it does is allow people to practice the parkour.

I could be wrong, though. Maybe they just got lazy and didn’t render them, or maybe the renders expired or something if that’s even a thing.
    If the reason is for the sake of not copying, then they're not exactly doing it well. Blarney8 has already been copied, and people may as well copy Blarney1 since it's rendered.
    Thus, I find it pointless to keep them unrendered. There's no harm in rendering, it, and it could benefit people a lot.
    IGN: MadameZ

Quote Originally Posted by ZZZebra94 View Post
    If the reason is for the sake of not copying, then they're not exactly doing it well. Blarney8 has already been copied, and people may as well copy Blarney1 since it's rendered.
    Thus, I find it pointless to keep them unrendered. There's no harm in rendering, it, and it could benefit people a lot.
    I strongly agree with this.

People go through the trouble of building an entire replica of a world just to practice it? Dang, you’re all so committed.
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    People go through the trouble of building an entire replica of a world just to practice it? Dang, you’re all so committed.
    Well, I definitely wouldn’t but...

Actually, now that I think about it, copying would not even be an issue. Most of the Blarney worlds are made out of some very expensive blocks.

Well, I definitely wouldn’t but...

Actually, now that I think about it, copying would not even be an issue. Most of the Blarney worlds are made out of some very expensive blocks.
    There wouldn't be any obligation to copy the blocks themselves tho. People only really copy for practicing the parkour itself.
    IGN: MadameZ

i suppose you could go round screen-shotting every part of the world and re-build it on the world planner which is what we did for wolfworlds, but yes rendering them would save time to re-build for practice runs later in the year
    IGN: IamIM
    level: 116/125
    Making and playing difficult parkours is what i do, also trying daily challenges - war of wolves and carnie.
    Discord - I_am_Im#2066

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

Maybe moderators should post their passwords in forums, huh?

Basically the title is pretty straightforward. I’ve checked to see if the renders for all of them are available but they’re not. The only one that’s been rendered is BLARNEY1.

Please render them all, I’d really like to see them!
    I've sorta hoped for this too

Well I mean people could copy them anyways. I've run through 1 and 2 so many times I could replicate it (fairly but not completely accurate) without even going to the worlds anymore... and blarney9, I wish I could forget it. It haunts me in my nightmares

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
    Maybe moderators should post their passwords in forums, huh?
    How are these related?
    Last edited by rrix; 03-24-2019 at 05:08 PM.
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

End goal: get every achievement

Hell yeah! We need it!
    Quit this game already
    I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
    Discord: Light#6018
    Pet Rock Server : https://discord.gg/ZSJc2hS

We require Peace and Tranquility
    Come Join Secret Santa for another year of giving!