Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hackers are ruling the Blarney Daily Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    One more thing, do you guys have any video recordings or probably saw a Youtube video about this? Just want to see the hackers in action, like how they are doing it.
    Something like this; Basically spikes/lavas are not effective to them. Hackers doing this for over 5years and probably this cannot be fixed.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

Quote Originally Posted by BEYSBOLL View Post
    When I saw him, he cant die through spike and lavas are not effective to him.
    That thing is really old, sadly, still not fixed and they use Game Guardian on mobile devices and Cheat Engine on computers. They have found a way to cover the Cheat Engine from the auto ban system. They just change the name of the application and Growtopia won't find it. I suggest that Ubisoft should try to do something about these 2 applications that allow people to cheat on Growtopia. I only know a little about Cheat Engine but nothing about how they are using the Game Guardian.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BEYSBOLL View Post
    When im with my friend, we are doing giveaways and hacker came. I asked him how he do it he said, ''gameguardian''.
    Before doing a giveaway, make sure that your world is completely safe. I recommend buying a Security Camera and checking the names of the ones who have entered your world before you do the giveaway. Usually, the suspicious ones are the hackers.
    IGN: Awoosky
    Level: 62
    Main goal: Become helpful

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    One more thing, do you guys have any video recordings or probably saw a Youtube video about this? Just want to see the hackers in action, like how they are doing it.

Also, the players we need to investigate.
    Dabiroki
    EviltopiaGT (main account being 2VEND)
    Vallup

^people to investigate
    IGN: IamIM
    level: 111/125
    Making and playing difficult parkours is what i do, also trying daily challenges - war of wolves and carnie.
    Discord - I_am_Im#6969
    Growtopia Discord:
    https://discord.io/growtopia

Quote Originally Posted by ArcadeRoy View Post
    Why don't you do blarney daily challenge?
    1. Actual parkour is fairly boring to do it for two hours straight (unlike ggnoth which you possibly can watch something at the same time if you're skilled enough) and there's no real competition other than like two people
    2. Hackers
    3. Not as profitable
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by AT0MS View Post
    Dabiroki
    EviltopiaGT (main account being 2VEND)
    Vallup

^people to investigate
    idk if singling their names here is allowed but yeah, those are the winners of the blarney daily challenge. All three of them are 1st place. Those 4th place should be given a lucky pendant. They deserved it. The 2nd place should be given their Challenge Crown. NekoRei if the support team or whoever is checking said they were not hacking, idk what to say because they were legit hackers. It is hard for us to obtain proof already if they don't exposed themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    1. Actual parkour is fairly boring to do it for two hours straight (unlike ggnoth which you possibly can watch something at the same time if you're skilled enough) and there's no real competition other than like two people
    2. Hackers
    3. Not as profitable
    I mean if you are really good at blarney parkour, you can win a 12 diamond lock item and if you are 1st you can win a Challenge Crown. If mods or ubistaff decided to check on those last 3 blarney daily challenge, I think it would be easy and fair already. Would that change your mind? xD
    Derby racing! #SaddleUp

When it was just blarney8 repeats, hackers couldn't even compete. last year no hackers even top 5'ed iirc
    IGN: IamIM
    level: 111/125
    Making and playing difficult parkours is what i do, also trying daily challenges - war of wolves and carnie.
    Discord - I_am_Im#6969
    Growtopia Discord:
    https://discord.io/growtopia

actualy "hackers" rule in whole GT. parkours. farming hacks. no 1 cares. rip. sucks. quit.