Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: About the Duped items and release.

tell us at least what percentage guess you have?

Quote Originally Posted by ZuesLords View Post
    tell us at least what percentage guess you have?
    I think their information and progress are confidential.
    Well, it should be.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Former ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Quote Originally Posted by Locked View Post
    I think their information and progress are confidential.
    Well, it should be.
    I don't see why it should be confidential, there's no harm in releasing statistics. It would give us a good idea of what they spent 2 months doing since they said 2 months ago they had removed 57% of the pwings, things, and dav already.

As what everyone else also said, the "one more week" last time was a not just to make everyone stop following up these items that are still locked. There are unforeseen circumstances that made the whole team decide not to release them after the supposed to be one more week.

JamSandwich already mentioned that checking these things aren't really easy. Huge logs are being checked for this - believe me it's not easy.

We hope that the team can come up with something solid to reply to you guys regarding this matter in the coming days. For now, closing this thread, we'll surely keep you posted.
    'If you don't want to take the risk, you don't want it bad enough..'

- Don't go filling up moderator application sites with your account details though, even if you really want to be one. Those are fake, phishing websites. Ubisoft and Growtopia Team will NEVER EVER ask for your password! Not worth taking the risk I'd tell you.

So Yeah One More Week Again

I don't care about when will be release a locked item.
    (one more week, one more week, one more week...)
    But for the performance of the Ubisoft noisy team it deserves this

(Booom...)
    your account getting banned again.

Quote Originally Posted by ucok View Post
    I don't care about when will be release a locked item.
    (one more week, one more week, one more week...)
    But for the performance of the Ubisoft noisy team it deserves this

(Booom...)
    your account getting banned again.
    just wait 1 more month and dont be too harsh to them
    GrowID: Feezle
    GUILD: Queens
    Level:68

Guys just be calm and relax, we already can wait for like 2 month plus d whats wrong with another weeks its small matter haha

Probably never, judging by the current situation... They don't want to share any details because it's going embarrassingly slowly...
    NO!
    Please show them some respect and support and not insulting them or harassing them.
    They will lose motivation and eventually the process will be slowed down!

They said they can't tell the detail so JUST LISTEN TO THEM!
    KID!

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos View Post
    JamSandwich already mentioned that checking these things aren't really easy. Huge logs are being checked for this - believe me it's not easy.
    It is true.
    Logs are much longer than the terms and condition and EULA(End user License Agreement)
    Checking it is like fishing a needle from the bottom of the sea.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Former ex-developer of Growtopia

Quote Originally Posted by laukeijuen View Post
    Guys just be calm and relax, we already can wait for like 2 month plus d whats wrong with another weeks its small matter haha
    It's going to be 3 months soon, then 4 months... then 5...

This really is making everbody crazy but I'm just saying 2 months of irl time is kinda alot you cant buy that or get that back kinda sucks the team hasn't updated us on how it's going would be nice since we just waiting.To be honest idk what's ubisoft doing so I cant really be this and that but ubisoft is a really big company It would've been understandable if seth and hamumu took this long but a big company like ubisoft idk they do make alot money atleast get some more people for growtopia.Hope they update us soon though.

Lesser Wizard

Default Why no rollback?

My biggest question isn't why it is taking so long, it is why there was no rollback immediately after dupe glitch was discovered.

I mean, you'll lose some hours of gameplay, but even that is more convinent than having to wait nearly 2 months.
    Hi
    IGN: SnowManG0
    Goals right now:
    GET MORE WLS
    Buy a buy+ world (Done on 2/23/19)
    Get Floating Speakers by Anniversary Week 2020

Sure, i mean.. Its only 2 items, however it take a day to fix them, its okay. I know, i understand lots player will be asked, like Why? Maybe even Mad. But theres lots of player was mad for 2 months because this long wait,
    because 2 ITEMS. Its not even 10 or more hahah.

Just learn from experience. Treasure Map, first day of this update, there was really A LOT growtopians try this, i mean, buying the Treasure Blast, Map, Fragment, etc. But after few months? Almost the price of Treasure things was dropped. Same like the Dragon Invasion.

Im not saying if Ubi Team works was bad, i mean if theres a Problem with the game no matter its little or big. Pause the Update, FIX the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mubarakhm View Post
    Sure, i mean.. Its only 2 items, however it take a day to fix them, its okay. I know, i understand lots player will be asked, like Why? Maybe even Mad. But theres lots of player was mad for 2 months because this long wait,
    because 2 ITEMS. Its not even 10 or more hahah.

Just learn from experience. Treasure Map, first day of this update, there was really A LOT growtopians try this, i mean, buying the Treasure Blast, Map, Fragment, etc. But after few months? Almost the price of Treasure things was dropped. Same like the Dragon Invasion.

Im not saying if Ubi Team works was bad, i mean if theres a Problem with the game no matter its little or big. Pause the Update, FIX the problem.
    Ohh my braaaain, That grammar is so hard to process.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi Frands View Post
    My biggest question isn't why it is taking so long, it is why there was no rollback immediately after dupe glitch was discovered.

I mean, you'll lose some hours of gameplay, but even that is more convinent than having to wait nearly 2 months.
    Why on the world you want rollback?
    Rollback is bad!

Why on the world you want rollback?
    Rollback is bad!
    This is worse!

This is worse!
    Patience is they key to success.
    Rollback affects every player but these locked items just affect a small part of players.
    Be considerate.

Patience is they key to success.
    Rollback affects every player but these locked items just affect a small part of players.
    Be considerate.
    before it affects tons of players but now since its only 2 items left just like u said patience is the key.
    GrowID: Feezle
    GUILD: Queens
    Level:68

Before start reading my thread i have no directly shoot UBISOFT ya. Just clarify myself, im really support UBISOFT and love Growtopia. Maybe u all were in a rush so did a mistake.

Hehe, so actually what i want to say is from begining to end its all UBISOFT fault. Why they never check the role update properly when the Techno Organic Engine is so dangerous that can duplicate a lot stuff and whether is it safe to release but still they gave the update without doing any Beta Version for trying the dangerous Techno Organic Engine. But i believe that they are working on it, Keep it up UBISOFT.