Thread: Renting machine | Suggestion.

Default Renting machine | Suggestion.

Yo, gonna make this fast cause i alr want to sleep, so basically a machine that lets you rent every item, except for untradables ones, but, to be balanced, it only works one random day a month, like carnival, during that day the machines works, so we could get like an mini beta each month and players with cool items get an little extra income, during the normal days the machine doesn't work.

u rent __wl/hr, then the item goes back to the machine, sounds cool and fun to me tbh.

Also, if you have questions, just use common sense.No, item can't be recycled, dropped, etc. It will just go back to the machine, even if you're banned, on mars, dead, item after the hour will go back to the machine, the owner can't break the machine if the item it's being rented.

Sounds extremely fun to me and probably could become the best day of the month by average players.

Tomorrow I'll edit this thread to make it look cool and fix the on purpose grammar mistakes.

Name:  Captura de pantalla 2019-03-19 a las 11.01.05 PM.png
Views: 43
Size:  301.2 KB
    I'm dumb.

My Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/lukassoccer.gt/

ºVideo FX
    ºBooks
    If you have some of this likes and wanna be my friend PM me or msg me in game!

Yeah, no. Someone has already suggested s okmething along these lines, to top it off it's impractical and really would put strain on the already straining servers since the coding would be unbelievably heavy. Even if it were to be implemented, there would be a large amount of exploits carried over from it, as well as abuse of the game to earn extra world locks without working for it.
    IGN: Lekard
    Level: 102

http://badges.steamprofile.com/profi...8275627733.png

Title is supposed to be "Stereo Future", but the uploader made a typo.

Quote Originally Posted by iDruid View Post
    Yeah, no. Someone has already suggested s okmething along these lines, to top it off it's impractical and really would put strain on the already straining servers since the coding would be unbelievably heavy. Even if it were to be implemented, there would be a large amount of exploits carried over from it, as well as abuse of the game to earn extra world locks without working for it.
    Yep, another one that always think too much of negativity.
    Can people just stop telling that the idea wont work because of the server and coding fault? Shame man, shame

Tho, i wonder that only one can use at time or multiple people can use one item at the same time?
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    BUFF Seed of life.
    THEY BUFFED IT 2X

Quote Originally Posted by Colmar View Post
    Yep, another one that always think too much of negativity.
    Can people just stop telling that the idea wont work because of the server and coding fault? Shame man, shame

Tho, i wonder that only one can use at time or multiple people can use one item at the same time?
    Of course only one, if there’s 2 item in the machine 2, if there’s 3, 3, etc.
    I'm dumb.

My Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/lukassoccer.gt/

ºVideo FX
    ºBooks
    If you have some of this likes and wanna be my friend PM me or msg me in game!