Thread: Good Investment

Default Good Investment

I am looking for a good investment. I only have 80 dls pure so keep that in mind when making suggestions. I already have around 30k pepper seeds I think so that's a no go. But, if there are any items you think would rise over the next 6 months or year, let me know. Obviously I know that GT investments are never a sure thing.
    Did you hear about the Taco Dog hat, that's messed up..

Don't take what I'm saying to heart but since you have been here since 2013 I'm sure you alr know of items that has a 70% chance or higher to rise over the next 6 months.
    I don't think people will give new / good investment for free, I'm not saying its impossible but I think this is more of a question to ask close friends and to think about it yourself, just something to think about.
    IGN :LI0NHEART

The combo you have all been waiting for.
    I know its beautiful, no need to thank me,you are all welcome.

Im bad at these but it depends are u looking for high risk high profit items or low risk low profit items?
    I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

Not gonna use fsjal avatar for now

Silk worms

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by wam View Post
    I am looking for a good investment. I only have 80 dls pure so keep that in mind when making suggestions. I already have around 30k pepper seeds I think so that's a no go. But, if there are any items you think would rise over the next 6 months or year, let me know. Obviously I know that GT investments are never a sure thing.
    Well ive also been searching for gud investments but they are all bad. except i found 1 decent 1 which is buying and selling royal locks buy 600-610 and reselling 630-650

Lesser Wizard

Safest investment would be tackle/atm farm, buy+world.

Risky ones would be merching expensive items such as golden wings, pretty sure gwings will rise in summer so thats free dls advice.

You could also invest into a BFG world, if you can get a good short name world, but this one would be somewhere in the middle, its kinda risky but it can also reward you quite nicely if it goes well.

Master Sorcerer

Magplants

Theyre still the most profitable thing you can do in GT