Post Sell world BUYMULTI

World BUYMULTI is for sale
    Item name : Hypertech multi-jet energy
    Profit : 5-100wl/daily
    Highest offer : 29dls
    Price im looking for around 40dls

edit - Offer me your price if you are interested
    (I really need wl/dl A.S.A.P)
    Last edited by Dhupa; 03-21-2019 at 12:40 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

As an owner of BUYMULTIJET and some other worlds relating to that item, the profits are real, but mainly, because the item is so uncommon that it is used to scam. Namely, people lie about the price of the item. I have made over 30 dls profit total from my world in the span of the past few months. < I would have preferred not to have them sold for that reason, but I believed that keeping the vending machine stocked would help some potential victims realize the price is not several dls. I had also placed a sign.

the worlds are always named something like this, and most of them get nuked fast, but it must be said that the scam is still somehow around:
    i am a pro

I’m interested in the world, I offer 30 DLS (we can negotiate).
    IGN: SNOWYFOX

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    As an owner of BUYMULTIJET and some other worlds relating to that item, the profits are real, but mainly, because the item is so uncommon that it is used to scam. Namely, people lie about the price of the item. I have made over 30 dls profit total from my world in the span of the past few months. < I would have preferred not to have them sold for that reason, but I believed that keeping the vending machine stocked would help some potential victims realize the price is not several dls. I had also placed a sign.

the worlds are always named something like this, and most of them get nuked fast, but it must be said that the scam is still somehow around:
    Thank you for replying , the amount of profit i made with this world are depends with the stock and i have made 10dl in a month.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SnowyFox1000 View Post
    I’m interested in the world, I offer 30 DLS (we can negotiate).
    When can we meet in-game , ign:Jyugo

Quote Originally Posted by Dhupa View Post
    Thank you for replying , the amount of profit i made with this world are depends with the stock and i have made 10dl in a month.

- - - Updated - - -

When can we meet in-game , ign:Jyugo
    What’s your time zone? Rn I’m in class so can’t play and I get out in about 7 hours
    IGN: SNOWYFOX

Quote Originally Posted by SnowyFox1000 View Post
    What’s your time zone? Rn I’m in class so can’t play and I get out in about 7 hours
    7hours? Okay