Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum Post Quality

Bumping this.
    IGN: IxHeroxI
    Ooga Booga, Pensive time.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...80/QYjhVX7.gif

Quote Originally Posted by SupForce View Post
    And then there's duplicates that never end, even after Moderators say not to do it, It keeps going.
    This definitely annoys me. When posting a comment to this site it's important to take a moment to stop and consider if it's already been done before. It's simple, if the answer to this is yes...

Do this community a solid and don't post it.
    "Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on."

Quote Originally Posted by Zix0rXD View Post
    Why would you even delete a thread just because it's in the wrong subforum???
    Because you don't conform to the theme in the sub-forum. It's exactly how you don't find train wheels in a car tyre shop.

regarding back to the OP, I can agree with this. The amount of sharing threads, specifically videos, have gone up a lot, while the actual discussion threads are lessened. It's frustrating to see the forums in this state.

With regards to the forum guardians not having infraction perms, I too find that quite odd. It's a vital part of the warning system, and warns users that there will be consequences if they continue with something they do. Without it, spammers can run rampant without consequences as that doesn't warrant a ban, and deleted/locked threads simply resurface in another manner, with equally as useless objectives.
    Well now we know, and we can voice our concerns to ubisoft about infractions I guess
    Gone with the wind, faded from records

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=199852&d=1528389945

I've finally caught up with you

Discord:Lucklife#3726

>It's in the right Sub-Forum.
    No it is not. The Growtopia Tavern is for discussing things other than Growtopia. The forums may be the Growtopia forums, but they are not Growtopia. Everything Else is for everything else Growtopia related that does not fit in any of the other subforums. This is related to the Growtopia forums, so it should belong in the tavern.

Quote Originally Posted by lucklife View Post
    Because you don't conform to the theme in the sub-forum. It's exactly how you don't find train wheels in a car tyre shop.

regarding back to the OP, I can agree with this. The amount of sharing threads, specifically videos, have gone up a lot, while the actual discussion threads are lessened. It's frustrating to see the forums in this state.

With regards to the forum guardians not having infraction perms, I too find that quite odd. It's a vital part of the warning system, and warns users that there will be consequences if they continue with something they do. Without it, spammers can run rampant without consequences as that doesn't warrant a ban, and deleted/locked threads simply resurface in another manner, with equally as useless objectives.
    Well now we know, and we can voice our concerns to ubisoft about infractions I guess
    I personally wish that forum guardians could hand out infractions as well. I made a big ranty post on some other forums about the forums here deleting threads of mine without evening giving me a single infraction despite the fact that I have for a very long time made threads of similiar quality. If my posts are so bad, why can I still be allowed here? Makes no sense.

Oh geez, i hate to not giving any contribution to the thread, but this is the wrong subforum. Soz mate
    *Odric told me to change it, no infraction, no nothing, just a friendly reminder.

I'll try practicing with grammars. I'm pretty bad at it and all of those words you mentioned made me guilty.
    Quote Originally Posted by @Odric View Post
    You saved me from being Rick Rolled. <3
    Go Where Your HEART Beats ~