Thread: Please nerf/balance items

Lesser Knight

Default Please nerf/balance items

As you may know I have been posting similar threads for weeks. I have reasons for this, new items that comes out are too overpowered.

I was having a conversation with a friend, then he suddenly equipped his legendary dragon. Me and him realized that all of the legendary items (Except for title) were useless! I know right? something with a "Legendary" in the item is useless.

Legendary items being is useless is a good thing tho. Let me tell you why, you know what a ~~Rayman's fist~~ is? an item that can destroy three blocks at once. THREE! and it only cost 200k gems (now its like 18-19dls) and is 10x more useful than a humongous dragon. The legendary dragon does the same thing as a pickaxe!! Legendary items were meant to be purely cosmetics so the game could be balanced. In the old days, where Seth and Hamumu owned the game. They tried to make the game as balanced as possible, the best thing you could wear was wings, parasol,robinson, pickaxe. There were items just like it but more expensive (Just like the legendary Dragon) and did the same thing.

~I'm amazed that two developers were more knowledgeable than an entire team, it's kind of depressing.

Also please give us worldlock sinks. There are too much world locks in the game. I have an idea for this, give tax to vendingmachines.

My wants
    -worldlock sink
    -nerf rayman
    -nerf royal lock
    -nerf magplants ( make them more accessible)

<3

Quote Originally Posted by neigh2 View Post
    As you may know I have been posting similar threads for weeks. I have reasons for this, new items that comes out are too overpowered.

I was having a conversation with a friend, then he suddenly equipped his legendary dragon. Me and him realized that all of the legendary items (Except for title) were useless! I know right? something with a "Legendary" in the item is useless.

Legendary items being is useless is a good thing tho. Let me tell you why, you know what a ~~Rayman's fist~~ is? an item that can destroy three blocks at once. THREE! and it only cost 200k gems (now its like 18-19dls) and is 10x more useful than a humongous dragon. The legendary dragon does the same thing as a pickaxe!! Legendary items were meant to be purely cosmetics so the game could be balanced. In the old days, where Seth and Hamumu owned the game. They tried to make the game as balanced as possible, the best thing you could wear was wings, parasol,robinson, pickaxe. There were items just like it but more expensive (Just like the legendary Dragon) and did the same thing.

~I'm amazed that two developers were more knowledgeable than an entire team, it's kind of depressing.

Also please give us worldlock sinks. There are too much world locks in the game. I have an idea for this, give tax to vendingmachines.

My wants
    -worldlock sink
    -nerf rayman
    -nerf royal lock
    -nerf magplants ( make them more accessible)

<3
    Magplants are already more accessible, they're called Unstable Tesseract, Tesseract Manipulator, Gaia's Beacon, and Heart of Gaia. There's even a new one that also breaks for you, the Techno-Organic Engine! As for the rest, I sort of agree, sort of disagree...

there should be an alternative to the Rayman Fist, an item that breaks 2 blocks at once. Similar to how the 5 new Magplant-like items weren't as good as an original Magplant, the new item that is similar to Rayman Fist shouldn't be as good as the original. Either that, or update the Legendary Dragon to be able to break 3 blocks at once, that way you have to choose to either buy a Rayman Fist or do a Legendary Quest to get the extra breaking power.

As for Royal Lock, for the last time, it doesn't need a nerf. If people are using it to scam they need to be banned, but just because someone uses a specific item to scam doesn't mean that item needs to be removed from the game. People wouldn't get scammed if they used their brains when dealing with situations where it's too good to be true.

Worldlock sinks have been needed for a long time. Honestly, if they updated the store to accept gems AND worldlocks for packs and items and treated worldslocks as if they were 1,000 gems then it would help a lot. Or even make worldlocks be able to be recycled for 1,000 gems it would be helpful too.
    IGN: Peryton

Level: 91
    HQ: CAVES
    Discord: Peryton#3621
    Guild: Caves

Joined Growtopia: July 22, 2013
    Joined forums: August 7, 2013

/fp you guys
    Easily solve for everyone
    Make legendary rayman fist break 5 blocks at a time
    Now we are happy since legendary has a meaning to it
    Youtube:Lightvolts
    IGN:Lightvolts
    level:84

https://media.giphy.com/media/Vbylji...mSjB/giphy.gif

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
    bring back] I need them

I personally think your suggestions are dumb except world sink. All the other ones are accessible if you dont stay on your ass and not do anything.
    IGN: FOWL

useful item = more money

oof 2 people were more mature than a company

- - - Updated - - -

also i agree that they should add a lower tier rayman item. the damage has already been done and adding this could aid newer and poor players (like me) progress easier

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coldplay_ID View Post
    People : *Making thread about nerfing rayman and magplant
    Me :
    Attachment 215087
    lol tf happened there
    Ign: TheCrunchGoes

Discord: wallop#1435

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3

Quote Originally Posted by rrix View Post
    uh what exactly is a sant as- oH
    Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    everyone gangsta till tk69 responds and debunks everything

Profile Pic by ElectroLava9

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post

lol tf happened there
    A multiboxing program most likely...
    It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it.
    ~Benjamin Franklin~

Why everyone is complaining about ''OVERPOWERED'' items? Growtopia is not about business and getting rich, growtopia was made to entertain everyone, to make everyone happy, to communicate, to have some friends, to talk all over the world.

You are complaining about LEGENDARY ITEMS being useless? It was made to show how well you are doing in the game. Also, why dont u complain all of the pickaxes in the game? They all have the same effect, mining effciency! Even though it was a diamond or emerald pickaxe, they both reduce the same amount of damage.

You are only focused on the item that is EXPENSIVE, why? Because you wanted it to get nerf because you are jealous since you cant afford one. Sorry for being toxic but you deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by BEYSBOLL View Post
    Why everyone is complaining about ''OVERPOWERED'' items? Growtopia is not about business and getting rich, growtopia was made to entertain everyone, to make everyone happy, to communicate, to have some friends, to talk all over the world.

You are complaining about LEGENDARY ITEMS being useless? It was made to show how well you are doing in the game. Also, why dont u complain all of the pickaxes in the game? They all have the same effect, mining effciency! Even though it was a diamond or emerald pickaxe, they both reduce the same amount of damage.

You are only focused on the item that is EXPENSIVE, why? Because you wanted it to get nerf because you are jealous since you cant afford one. Sorry for being toxic but you deserve it.
    Everyone has a different perspective on game they play. Some may think it is a business game, some may think it is a communicative game. It depends.

And also this guy did not focus on things that is expensive. Why these items are expensive? It is because it is useful. The more useful an item is, the more expensive it is.
    Don't simply judge people without understanding them.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Guides

Quote Originally Posted by Locked View Post
    Everyone has a different perspective on game they play. Some may think it is a business game, some may think it is a communicative game. It depends.

And also this guy did not focus on things that is expensive. Why these items are expensive? It is because it is useful. The more useful an item is, the more expensive it is.
    Don't simply judge people without understanding them.
    ok mb

just another post that complaining about rayman and magplant
    IGN:Feezle
    Philippines

Life is like a game of chess
    I don't know how to play chess

When u can't afford a item and include
    All legendary item not to be dealt with but call iotm to be nerfed lmao
    IGN : Aneeqz51
    Level : 67

Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

I got 2 Magplants and i even can afford a raymans fist but iam totally for a nerf.

another complaint with "my suggestions will fix these" concepts lmaO
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Quote Originally Posted by 0kt0b3r View Post
    Magplants are already more accessible, they're called Unstable Tesseract, Tesseract Manipulator, Gaia's Beacon, and Heart of Gaia. There's even a new one that also breaks for you, the Techno-Organic Engine! As for the rest, I sort of agree, sort of disagree...

there should be an alternative to the Rayman Fist, an item that breaks 2 blocks at once. Similar to how the 5 new Magplant-like items weren't as good as an original Magplant, the new item that is similar to Rayman Fist shouldn't be as good as the original. Either that, or update the Legendary Dragon to be able to break 3 blocks at once, that way you have to choose to either buy a Rayman Fist or do a Legendary Quest to get the extra breaking power.

As for Royal Lock, for the last time, it doesn't need a nerf. If people are using it to scam they need to be banned, but just because someone uses a specific item to scam doesn't mean that item needs to be removed from the game. People wouldn't get scammed if they used their brains when dealing with situations where it's too good to be true.

Worldlock sinks have been needed for a long time. Honestly, if they updated the store to accept gems AND worldlocks for packs and items and treated worldslocks as if they were 1,000 gems then it would help a lot. Or even make worldlocks be able to be recycled for 1,000 gems it would be helpful too.
    I smell a forum guardian...
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I've seen enough of these. /closethread

My IGN: Necrozm
    Lvl: 41
    Wls: 0
    Main world: NECROZM

Same topic as another thread. Closing this now.