Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: April Update [FEEDBACK]

Default question?

may i know that builderblock machine will be here for permanent or just temporary ? coz i feel weird about that new wallpaper drops.

it drops 10 wallpaper every harvest it
    and the price of builderblock is 5-6wls now?
    but if in the real price if we build u need 6-11 day to make it... and the prices will be so expensive for splice it right ,black wall + something or even dark wall seed + something ?

so i think it will make no one splice it. only waiting from the machine. coz its cheaper right ?

so i just curious this machine will permanent or just temporary there

Default When is the EASTER WEEK?

When is the EASTER WEEK guys? I just wanted to know about it so i can prepare gems asap.

Quote Originally Posted by RzcierPlays View Post
    When is the EASTER WEEK guys? I just wanted to know about it so i can prepare gems asap.
    It’s just going to be around the corner... very soon...
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

Master Sorcerer Sprite Lightning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by piggytailers View Post
    may i know that builderblock machine will be here for permanent or just temporary ? coz i feel weird about that new wallpaper drops.

but if in the real price if we build u need 6-11 day to make it... and the prices will be so expensive for splice it right ,black wall + something or even dark wall seed + something ?

so i think it will make no one splice it. only waiting from the machine. coz its cheaper right ?

The new blocks are supposed to be gathered from the new, permanent shop item, not spliced.
    Last edited by Sprite Lightning; 04-07-2019 at 09:37 AM.
    In-game name: Zierfandler
    Growtopia Wiki's admin.

Well the IOTM looks nice, but is underwhelming. The community hub is also a decent add on for sort of replacing the /top command and /news command (and I thought it was going to be some sort of social hub area). Billboards were good until someone found a way around it, why cant there be some sort of marketplace? A lot of other MMOs have this. I would review the other stuff like the third spring clash branch but haven't tried that yet so can't review it.

Quote Originally Posted by piggytailers View Post

Oh yea im pretty sure its permanent.

IGN: Chicadi
    EXP. Level: 56

Good update, only a few issues.

The building block machine can be used to scam players by trading them a world with it placed when it only has one day left. Possible solution: display the amount of days the machine has left on it.

The billboards feature is flawed, many players can exploit it by using items such as dark CB, signs, doors etc. Possible Solution: give billboards priority over signs, doors, etc (but not vends).

I like the idea of displaying community channels in game however, i don't think giving them exclusive blocks that they are forced to give away is a good idea. (Maybe a trophy or something like the WOTD trophy would have been better)

What’s the ETA of unbanning for the carnival ban bug victims? It’s been over a week, we’re getting tired of waiting.
    http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com...06b34f1527.gif

IGN ; Gloakk | Level 86

༺SŦᗩƳ ᗴᑎŦᗴᖇŦᗩᎥᑎᗴᗪ༻