Thread: can someone tell me all the information i need to know about BFG

Default can someone tell me all the information i need to know about BFG

The cost, profit, estimations, everything. I might get into that but broke atm so... need to prepare in advance

I probably don't know everything, but heres all the things I do know.

There are many free bfg's nowadays (just look for bc's) so I personally wouldn't really rent them, like, ever.
    The best farmables are laser grid, chandelier and sorc. stone, peppers are ''ok'' as well, I personally would not waste my time on Fishtanks, and 100% not on gold blocks / steel blocks.
    Never ever stack up your gems, because you can disconnect, get beehive'd or the owner can just randomly decide to take your gems.
    Oh yeah, since there are magplants collecting the seeds / blocks, you can stack blocks on top of gems and keep breaking.

Also i'm gonna summon my inner mini-mod and state something very obvious here , but don't use any autoclickers / macro's.
    Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    Did you know you can edit quotes to make anyone say anything you want?

Thanks for the reply, but my concern on BFGs is owning one and not really renting.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iCro View Post
    Thanks for the reply, but my concern on BFGs is owning one and not really renting.
    Cost: 2 Magplants (2400 now), a farm world (20 WLs for slime one), and farmables (up to you)
    Profit: depends if you run free or not, both will make profit eitherways. But renting will make you more.
    It all depends on how active your BFG is too.

Quote Originally Posted by ynfiniti View Post
    I probably don't know everything, but heres all the things I do know.

There are many free bfg's nowadays (just look for bc's) so I personally wouldn't really rent them, like, ever.
    The best farmables are laser grid, chandelier and sorc. stone, peppers are ''ok'' as well, I personally would not waste my time on Fishtanks, and 100% not on gold blocks / steel blocks.
    Never ever stack up your gems, because you can disconnect, get beehive'd or the owner can just randomly decide to take your gems.
    Oh yeah, since there are magplants collecting the seeds / blocks, you can stack blocks on top of gems and keep breaking.

Also i'm gonna summon my inner mini-mod and state something very obvious here , but don't use any autoclickers / macro's.
    Ohey, I completely misinterpreted your post lol, my bad.
    To be honest I don't actually know much about being a bfg owner, except that you should always be carefull about selling rent when your stock is running low, otherwise people might get really upset.
    Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    Did you know you can edit quotes to make anyone say anything you want?

Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    Cost: 2 Magplants (2400 now), a farm world (20 WLs for slime one), and farmables (up to you)
    Profit: depends if you run free or not, both will make profit eitherways. But renting will make you more.
    It all depends on how active your BFG is too.
    so about... i need a minimum of ~4900 wls before starting... whew.

what if i bought laser grids or sorcerer stones? what would be the profit per harvest?

IGN:KVLEE
    DISCORD: KVLEE#1572
    Pic of me by eaglet/Crunchyy &PerTehDoh: