Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 221

Thread: [FEEDBACK] Da Vinci / Thingamabob Change and Auto Farmer Suspension

  1. #181

    Default Untrade Box

    I still can't use my untrade box, because there are cloak of falling water & ghc there

  2. #182
    Squire Lianzkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    15

    Question

    Dear Reg4shi/UBIDEV

    I have read the announcement earlier and got some
    questions. Focusing in the locked items (Da Vinci Wings and Thingamabob), what does properly-working item means? Like it is usable, tradeable or something? Another question. Do thingamabob acquired via surgery and Da Vinci Wings made in chemical combiner will be tradeable and useable? I bid you good luck on finishing this issue as soon as possible. Thank you.

  3. #183
    Squire
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    in your room
    Posts
    10

    Thumbs down I DISAGREE

    Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    Hello Everyone

    It is important to understand what is BOT/Macro(again a form of the bot) and what is doing actions in a legitimate way using in-game items. The point here is to remind that BOTS are illegal, which can be used for Spamming (for various purposes like casino) , Farming , Trade request spam etc etc.

    This is not a new rule added to the game and is much needed to remind everyone
    1) No one gets an unfair advantage.
    2) Not letting the players using BOT's, control inflation and item pricing.

    Finally, the game is to play, work hard and have fun and not to run a BOT and sleep to get an undue advantage against hard-working players or hamper the experience in other players worlds. If you are doing everything right you got nothing to worry about. The players who are going against the game rules , its for them to worry now.

    Finally, the focus never shifted from Canino's, its expanded more to Casino's / Spammers / Bots and you all must have seen the actions we are taking daily against Casino's and Spammers.

    (THE USE OF MACRO/AUTO CLICKER FOR FARMING)
    (NOT CASINO OR SPAM OR FARM BOTS)
    YOU CANT JUST RUN A BOT AND GO SLEEP YOU HAVE TO LOOK ALL THE TIME SINCE NOTHING IS PERFECT

    HERES WHY I THINK YOU ARE VERY WRONG:

    -Firstly, anyone can download an app like that (ADVANTAGE???)
    -2ndly macro is a helping app which presses keys for you and its not hurting anyone else in the game
    -3rdly BFGS are gonna die out because from what i saw 99% of the people use auto clicker
    -4thly a lot of people will quit since this was their source of gems for clash events (Clashes will die out too)
    -5thly all 125 lvl ppl have used auto clicker and theres no question in that since leveling up is way too hard for a human to do


    THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT STUFF SUCH AS SCAMMING THAT WILL HURT PEOPLE MORE THAN THIS
    JUST ADMIT THAT YOU ARE DOING THIS TO SELL MORE GEMS AND GET MORE MONEY
    I THOUGHT ABOUT BUYING GEMS SOON BUT NOW IM CHANGING MY MIND
    (IM NOT SAYING IM AN AUTO FARMER, BUT MANY OF MY FRIENDS ARE AND IF THEY GET BANNED ILL QUIT SINCE THEY ARE THE ONLY THING THAT IM PLAYING FOR)

  4. #184
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    In my farms
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LiLZois View Post
    (THE USE OF MACRO/AUTO CLICKER FOR FARMING)
    (NOT CASINO OR SPAM OR FARM BOTS)
    YOU CANT JUST RUN A BOT AND GO SLEEP YOU HAVE TO LOOK ALL THE TIME SINCE NOTHING IS PERFECT

    HERES WHY I THINK YOU ARE VERY WRONG:

    -Firstly, anyone can download an app like that (ADVANTAGE???)
    -2ndly macro is a helping app which presses keys for you and its not hurting anyone else in the game
    -3rdly BFGS are gonna die out because from what i saw 99% of the people use auto clicker
    -4thly a lot of people will quit since this was their source of gems for clash events (Clashes will die out too)
    -5thly all 125 lvl ppl have used auto clicker and theres no question in that since leveling up is way too hard for a human to do


    THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT STUFF SUCH AS SCAMMING THAT WILL HURT PEOPLE MORE THAN THIS
    JUST ADMIT THAT YOU ARE DOING THIS TO SELL MORE GEMS AND GET MORE MONEY
    I THOUGHT ABOUT BUYING GEMS SOON BUT NOW IM CHANGING MY MIND
    (IM NOT SAYING IM AN AUTO FARMER, BUT MANY OF MY FRIENDS ARE AND IF THEY GET BANNED ILL QUIT SINCE THEY ARE THE ONLY THING THAT IM PLAYING FOR)
    Only thing I have to say to you is: 2 wrongs dont make a right. Or 10000 wrongs for that matter. Hey there autofarmer, stop trying to find excuses why autofarming should not be cracked down upon. All your points are absolutely stupid, especially (5)
    Nothing to see here

  5. #185
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Your heart
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Should just ban those level125 players. most of them are autofarmers.

  6. #186
    Squire
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    in your room
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BreadOn View Post
    Only thing I have to say to you is: 2 wrongs dont make a right. Or 10000 wrongs for that matter. Hey there autofarmer, stop trying to find excuses why autofarming should not be cracked down upon. All your points are absolutely stupid, especially (5)
    I Can See you are a farmer from your location
    And as you probably know auto farming was always illegal
    if its because of people needing to actually play the game i think its your choice if u wanna use A HELPING APP which for me is already on my computer without even installing it
    unless you have to ban people cuz ur jealous of em making more wls than you
    all ubisoft is doing this for is for ppl to buy more gems from the store so they get more money!!!

    ALSO I DONT USE MACRO ANYMORE BECAUSE ITS NO MORE EASIER THAN NORMAL FARMING BUT ALL MY BEST FRIENDS DO AND I DONT WANT EM TO GET BANNED SINCE THEY ARE THE ONLY REASON I STILL PLAY THIS GAME!!!

  7. #187
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    In my farms
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LiLZois View Post
    I Can See you are a farmer from your location
    And as you probably know auto farming was always illegal
    if its because of people needing to actually play the game i think its your choice if u wanna use A HELPING APP which for me is already on my computer without even installing it
    unless you have to ban people cuz ur jealous of em making more wls than you
    all ubisoft is doing this for is for ppl to buy more gems from the store so they get more money!!!

    ALSO I DONT USE MACRO ANYMORE BECAUSE ITS NO MORE EASIER THAN NORMAL FARMING BUT ALL MY BEST FRIENDS DO AND I DONT WANT EM TO GET BANNED SINCE THEY ARE THE ONLY REASON I STILL PLAY THIS GAME!!!
    If you know that autofarming is illegal then what is the point of all that bullsh1t you said in the following sentences? If your friends use autofarming it is their problem that they get banned
    Nothing to see here

  8. #188
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    inyoface
    Posts
    271

    Default

    [DELETED BY THE USER]
    Last edited by Wormly; 04-07-2019 at 08:24 AM.

  9. #189

    Default

    this thread is making my head hurt lmao..... nobody here knows what they're talking about
    IGN: Probble

    Sorry for my bad profile pic

  10. #190
    Lesser Wizard nonosomeone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    388

    Default

    So when can i use my thingamabob again?
    Ign: nonosomeone
    Level:77
    Got scammed: About 2dls from other players
    Total lost of wls from growtopia events: About 10dls
    Total gain of wls from growtopia events: About 5dls
    Goals: To get G pick ( already have Feyes)
    To get thingamabob from surgery ( DONE 15/5/2018 )

  11. #191
    Squire Reinako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonosomeone View Post
    So when can i use my thingamabob again?
    ^ ^

  12. #192

    Default

    wHeN cAn I uSe My ThInGaMaBoB yOu ArE rUnNiNg OuT oF tHe ScHeDuLeD tImE

    I'm here to entertain your day!
    Hopefully...




    https://s04.flagcounter.com/countxl/...s_0/percent_0/





  13. #193

    Default Mods are useless

    Haha mods are still not banning autofarmers I see autofarmers and botters in every bfg and all autofarmers I know are still doing it mods are useless they can't detect autoclicker or find autofarmers.

  14. #194
    Serf
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4

    Default

    How you going to deal with spam bot

  15. #195

    Question Thingamabob

    When thingamabob would be tradeable again? Thanks in advance

  16. #196
    Squire Reinako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SERUI View Post
    When thingamabob would be tradeable again? Thanks in advance
    Maybe another 2 weeks

  17. #197
    Serf Dvinci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Siantar
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reg4shi View Post
    Hello guys,

    Check the Announcement before replying here.

    Use this thread to discuss these changes

    Don't forget, if you want to be heard - always post your opinion in a constructive way, no matter if its positive or negative regarding these changes.

    Cheers,

    For sure i waiting My thingambob Like 2 month already... Tired of it

  18. #198
    Knight Morgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Judavid View Post
    Me and my friend used to farm 40-60k htb no auto.
    Marcos have always been not allowed and they shouldn't be now!
    Agreed, I farmed my own farms before Mags and BFG's and broke thousands of chands and htb a day by myself and others had break worlds. People are just being lazy.

    Its actually really annoying to see people using auto clickers. They do nothing and get hundreds and thousands of gems a day while everyone else that does the right thing work hard and have had pro items and worlds pushed so far out of their reach its stupid. Good riddance, I hope they ban them all.

    That being said mods: Please when banning these guys make it a permanent ban and remove their world locks or something or lock them yourselves and auction them off at a later date once most of the guys using bots are gone. Let those that have done the right thing have a chance of finding or buying the worlds or we are going to end up with a heap of buy worlds etc that don't have owners to manage and develop them (a lot are now using auto clickers when 180 day worlds come up to lock them) and rare items locked in these worlds (cause they are the only ones that can afford them). I believe this side of it will have an adverse effect on the game if just left.

  19. #199
    Peasant Mubarakhm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Galaxy far away
    Posts
    7

    Default

    I saw Reg4shi's Super Broadcast, he says the team aiming for the Dav & TBob will released this month.

    Umm, why don't this week? Hahah

    Idk why i feeling it'll released next month ;-;

  20. #200

    Thumbs up 2 weeks???

    You said it would take 2 weeks max to unlock thingamabob and da Vinci but almost 3 weeks later and they still aren’t unlocked when will you unlock them... stop making other updates before fixing the problems you already have, that’s like fixing a car with glue, you are just going to get more problems easier because you have a lot of other problems to find, so the other updates will also have bugs,

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •