Thread: whats going to happen to my davinci that i spent 360dls on

Default whats going to happen to my davinci that i spent 360dls on

My case might be one of those special cases.
    I bought the davinci way before the duplication glitch together with my friend for about 360dls.
    During the dupe glitch he dropped his davinci and i dropped his ndev back.
    We then found out that our davinci got removed by the devs.
    I emailed support, they gave us back.
    Right now i have the davinci, but i would like to know what will happen to us.
    Its really confusing because we bought the dav before the dupe, dropped and received during the dupe, got it removed unfairly, got it back recently.
    What happens next?

I guess you could keep the divinci next and hope they don't remove it accidentally again? That's what most case are like.
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown
    Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
    Played since February 2013.

Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

Banned

As you said , you GOT it back so there is no reason to whine or complain.
    Wait for the release just like we do.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
    I guess you could keep the divinci next and hope they don't remove it accidentally again? That's what most case are like.
    its lowkey triggering for others, personally i just find it confusing but others might be angry tbh. all we did was to purchase the davinci legitimately and because of uncultured swines and brainless actions of dupers and people who bought duped itens we are wasting 2 months of our gt life.
    i feel bad for the devs tbh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wormly View Post
    As you said , you GOT it back so there is no reason to whine or complain.
    Wait for the release just like we do.
    elaborate on whine and complain, from what i can infer i did none of those

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nottaj View Post
    because of uncultured swines and brainless actions of dupers
    Watch your words.
    1- I'm pretty sure you would abuse the glitch if you were able to.
    2-You don't have the right to call someone swine just because he/she hinders your unimportant business.

Quote Originally Posted by Wormly View Post
    Watch your words.
    1- I'm pretty sure you would abuse the glitch if you were able to.
    2-You don't have the right to call someone swine just because he/she hinders your unimportant business.
    and now you are hindering my freedom of speech.
    and nextly you made an assumption which is completely false, moreover making an assumption behalf of someone is just terrible :/
    returning back to your second point, you mentioned”you dont have the right to call someone...” now all i can say is according to the First Amendment of the US constitution"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government”
    To further add on, you made a wrong inference that i was whining or complaining, where i clearly stated my pure state of confusion.
    now explain, why is there a need to watch my words, i did not swear, i did not make any racially abusive comments,i just simply stated a reasonable statement which is obvious that the dupers were responsible for their unthought actions

and now you are hindering my freedom of speech.
    and nextly you made an assumption which is completely false, moreover making an assumption behalf of someone is just terrible :/
    returning back to your second point, you mentioned”you dont have the right to call someone...” now all i can say is according to the First Amendment of the US constitution"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government”
    To further add on, you made a wrong inference that i was whining or complaining, where i clearly stated my pure state of confusion.
    now explain, why is there a need to watch my words, i did not swear, i did not make any racially abusive comments,i just simply stated a reasonable statement which is obvious that the dupers were responsible for their unthought actions
    Firstly, i just want to share my sentiments on people who kept on siting the "first amendment" for free speech...
    Growtopia ain't from the USA sir/mam/them, most of the players are from asia. And the first amendment aint the first amendnent in all our countries. The need for you to watch your words is solely based on the growtopian code which by joining the game you have indirectly agreed upon. If you want to sue the people hindering you from exercising the first amendment on the soil in USA, feel free to file a civil case or whatever in your nearest court or something. And bring it to the right authorities and not just cry foul in an international forum.

Anywayyyyy since i got that off my chest. for me the dilemma the devs have right now is that they really cant assure us all dupe items are gone. They are basing their actions mostly on reports and gut feels at the moment since the data from January is too far away i doubt they still have it. And damn there are still dupes ull see people find in the forum from time to time.
    Mugiwara

Quote Originally Posted by NeonBag View Post
    Firstly, i just want to share my sentiments on people who kept on siting the "first amendment" for free speech...
    Growtopia ain't from the USA sir/mam/them, most of the players are from asia. And the first amendment aint the first amendnent in all our countries. The need for you to watch your words is solely based on the growtopian code which by joining the game you have indirectly agreed upon. If you want to sue the people hindering you from exercising the first amendment on the soil in USA, feel free to file a civil case or whatever in your nearest court or something. And bring it to the right authorities and not just cry foul in an international forum.

Anywayyyyy since i got that off my chest. for me the dilemma the devs have right now is that they really cant assure us all dupe items are gone. They are basing their actions mostly on reports and gut feels at the moment since the data from January is too far away i doubt they still have it. And damn there are still dupes ull see people find in the forum from time to time.
    yea u indeed made a good point, just wasnt happy that he put words into my mouth that i never said and was purely his inference and assumption.

Maybe they can't differentiate between the real one and the fake one?

My case might be one of those special cases.
    I bought the davinci way before the duplication glitch together with my friend for about 360dls.
    During the dupe glitch he dropped his davinci and i dropped his ndev back.
    We then found out that our davinci got removed by the devs.
    I emailed support, they gave us back.
    Right now i have the davinci, but i would like to know what will happen to us.
    Its really confusing because we bought the dav before the dupe, dropped and received during the dupe, got it removed unfairly, got it back recently.
    What happens next?
    When did you buy your davinci?

Quote Originally Posted by MrStreak View Post
    Maybe they can't differentiate between the real one and the fake one?
    "We found way to track those duplicates"
    *Real item removed
    "Sorry guys, we cant differentiate them, but you wont be getting it back because we are lazy"
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    THEY BUFFED IT 2X

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    That's a really awesome item! Great work!
    Well then, add that thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by killermanz64 View Post
    When did you buy your davinci?
    15 Jan
    But someone dropped and gave back to me aft i lent him during the dupe glitch

It's hard to keep track of every item a player has basically there is no unique code/stuff per item,I mean per item as in 2 davinci with 2 unique codes,Cause like if you count the real Items it could be thousands,for example Raymans and Magplants,There are basically thousands of them in the game,if the devs tried to change each item,it will probably take 3-4 months to do so
    In-Game Name: Xemester
    E X P E R I E N C E

Ok So, the thing is I am his friend.

Ill explain what happened

2 weeks before the dupe incident i splitted with him for the dav and i had it. Before the 1-2days of gt closure on the day of the dupe incident i passed him the dav. After some days, the dav was removed from his inventory and now it has been returned back to him.
    I
    IGN- Leqend
    ----------------------
    Level 92
    ----------------------
    Guild- Company
    ----------------------
    Admin BUYGHC/ Main world - LEQEND
    ----------------------
    Occupation : Dirt farmer (Thats probably why I am stuck in lvl 92)

Quote Originally Posted by Leqend of Legend View Post
    Ok So, the thing is I am his friend.

Ill explain what happened

2 weeks before the dupe incident i splitted with him for the dav and i had it. Before the 1-2days of gt closure on the day of the dupe incident i passed him the dav. After some days, the dav was removed from his inventory and now it has been returned back to him.
    It back already? Good to know
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    THEY BUFFED IT 2X

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    That's a really awesome item! Great work!
    Well then, add that thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    Leone Abbacchio your back!!!