Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some mod has to super duper broadcast regarding magplants and rayman

Default Some mod has to super duper broadcast regarding magplants and rayman

First off, you all should be aware that the rayman and the magplant are dropping in price due to false claims and price manipulators. Many of us are losing tons of dls while others are going to take advantage of the situation. It isn't fair.
    People are benefiting off fake news and false claims while we are the ones who are suffering. Ive lost 7dls so far. After my threads regarding rayman keep getting removed and I've been warned, plus they keep saying:"itll rise back. Be patient. Rayman is a unique item". Well what do you know, it's dropping further than before.
    My suggestion is that mods should super duper broadcast to officially deny these false claims. You mods should know that saying it in the forums have no impact towards the game. Not all players visit the forums.
    I despise hyprocrites

IGN: Killer8dk
    Main world: Killer8dk

My dream items

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    Tell him, "Oink!" for me.
    CUTEEE

Quote Originally Posted by CsnHacker View Post
    First off, you all should be aware that the rayman and the magplant are dropping in price due to false claims and price manipulators. Many of us are losing tons of dls while others are going to take advantage of the situation. It isn't fair.
    People are benefiting off fake news and false claims while we are the ones who are suffering. Ive lost 7dls so far. After my threads regarding rayman keep getting removed and I've been warned, plus they keep saying:"itll rise back. Be patient. Rayman is a unique item". Well what do you know, it's dropping further than before.
    My suggestion is that mods should super duper broadcast to officially deny these false claims. You mods should know that saying it in the forums have no impact towards the game. Not all players visit the forums.
    Well its not that mods control the price either, I doubt doing that will have any impact. Droppers are the one affecting the prices, if there are lots of people that buy rayman and mag at 15DLS, there will be some sellers willing to sell it off fast. It is all about the players that holds onto those rayman and mags to 'control' it and not sell them.
    IGN:Fervors

NO! No super duper broadcasts please....
    We've seen it, it's hell.

And also Developers cannot do anything about it. They don't control the price!
    Yes, it's really unfair.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
    *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Quote Originally Posted by Locked View Post
    NO! No super duper broadcasts please....
    We've seen it, it's hell.
    Just a one time thing.
    I despise hyprocrites

My dream items

CUTEEE

A few SBs or some message in the Growtopia Gazette would be enough.
    IGN : Jackass

Quote Originally Posted by Oakum View Post
    A few SBs or some message in the Growtopia Gazette would be enough.
    Spam Super Broadcast is also an option.
    HMMM...
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia

Alliances

SDB should be used oftenly by devs to convey messages that are important. I support this
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

They are dropping because now the autofarm became a serious thing. Now the mods will hunt autoclickers/autofarm bots or macro users. The only way autofarm is possible is through magplants and rayman so now that everyone is scared they sell them. This happens because a lot of rayman and magplant users are auto farming.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    SDB should be used oftenly by devs to convey messages that are important. I support this
    Yes, it's true but is the server able to support it?

Alliances

I don't know why people are panicking too much about the drastic drop of magplant's price. It was more less than 10dls before, so what if it becomes less than 10dls again. You can't get mods to tell people to sell it for every magplant owner's desired price. It doesn't work that way. You say that it's unfair for owners/sellers, well if it rises back to it's "normal" price then it would be unfair to the other party. Besides, if you're using magplants for farming/bfg, why care about it's price unless you were expecting to profit from it . And no, im not taking advantage of magplant's price so don't tell me my opinion is biased
    IGN: ???
    Goals: Be coolest player in gt Achieved
    Level: 70+ maybe
    *insert more unoriginal stuff here*

Banned

Moderators should use SDB if there's any important announcement
    Moderators do sometimes Superbroadcast but some people can't see them at the chat area
    Specially using /radio

Master Sorcerer

I agree that the super duper broadcast (Or a lot of regular super broadcasts) should be used for the most important announcements, such as the one regarding autofarming.

However, I don't think magplant and rayman market is a good reason. Sounds a lot like you just want them to do that so that they would rise in price. Rayman and magplants are like stock market, you take a risk, you win or lose.

Banned

Super duper broadcast should be accessible for moderators only

Also, this might stop some spammers since you need to press the ( OKAY BUTTON )

Quote Originally Posted by Spoopy View Post
    I don't know why people are panicking too much about the drastic drop of magplant's price. It was more less than 10dls before, so what if it becomes less than 10dls again. You can't get mods to tell people to sell it for every magplant owner's desired price. It doesn't work that way. You say that it's unfair for owners/sellers, well if it rises back to it's "normal" price then it would be unfair to the other party. Besides, if you're using magplants for farming/bfg, why care about it's price unless you were expecting to profit from it . And no, im not taking advantage of magplant's price so don't tell me my opinion is biased
    Its dropping due to price manipulators. So yes, it is damned unfair. Although you say it isn't a biased opinion, I wouldn't be surprised if you didnt own magplants. Yes, I bought rayman for profit, im not ashamed of it. Some people call traders "profiters" and think it's a bad thing. But isn't that what we all do. So I think a mod should deny the false claim that magplants and rayman got nerfed.
    I despise hyprocrites

My dream items

CUTEEE

Quote Originally Posted by Locked View Post
    Yes, it's true but is the server able to support it?
    The potato servers will die and never be able to reboot again!

Rip siggy.

IGN:
    Perma-Banned

Discord:
    Wite#0396

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wite2 View Post
    The potato servers will die and never be able to reboot again!
    Reminds me of ROLLBACK V

" zhe potato burning "

Its dropping due to price manipulators. So yes, it is damned unfair. Although you say it isn't a biased opinion, I wouldn't be surprised if you didnt own magplants. Yes, I bought rayman for profit, im not ashamed of it. Some people call traders "profiters" and think it's a bad thing. But isn't that what we all do. So I think a mod should deny the false claim that magplants and rayman got nerfed.
    It's the sellers fault to be manipulate then and when did I say that profiting through trades is a bad thing?

Master Sorcerer

There are price manipulators on both sides. You took the risk and you lost. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    There are price manipulators on both sides. You took the risk and you lost. That's it.
    There might be much more droppers than risers there, you never know. Thus, it might be a very unfair thing.
    IGN:Fervors

Quote Originally Posted by Musicle View Post
    There might be much more droppers than risers there, you never know. Thus, it might be a very unfair thing.
    It's not about which party has more manipulators, it's about who gets manipulated