Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A return.

Master Sorcerer

Default A return.

To those who met me in a random visits in March on Tevoir, I am still lurking around very frequently (not on Tevoir lul) from the beginning of March. Those people who met me, some old BFGLINK managers, some old RSP members, some forumers and some random scum LUL. And I’ve been on the forums due to boredom.

I was on an iPad that while, crying that I didn’t have a PC to play my video games with. My gaming laptop had a motherboard error and was getting fixed. For literally 3 weeks, the internet freak who was stuck to his laptop 8-14 hours a day dieted on YouTube videos, Growtopia, reading the forums, random mobile games and talking to people about writing habits for smut (LOL). My normal research to learn extra unnecessary things (mind gaming feels pathetic in my current state) grew longer. The autist inside me was going insane as I felt more bored and depressed than ever.

I started to go outside, which I regretted when I walked 2 km on a rocky trail around Singapore’s Central Catchment area. I was feeling proud of myself of actually not staying at home and actually trying to trek 6-8km back and forth in a jungle when heat rash hit me. Literally forgot I was supposed to stay inside and why I’m in such a state. For 2 km of walking back, I walked with an extreme burning and itchy pain around my face, the top of my head, neck, chest, back and limbs. And then I sat in my car for like 20 mins trying to cool myself down while still staying lit.
    Then I realised this happens to me whenever I go outside or get pissed, only depends how ignorant I am gG.

And now I come to the main topic. After 3 months of careful planning, it’s time. After trying to be bold, I have finally decided to come back. I have finally received my laptop back and my new gaming pc literally 2 days ago which is the only reason I came back. With an Intel i7-9700k, NVIDIA Zotac 2080 ti, lots of 3200 MHz ram and a 240hz monitor, I am ready to return for highly video card intensive Growtopia gameplay. My new iPad that I also bought was a disappointment since it couldn’t handle the intense graphics of Growtopia, so I didn’t want to join back Growtopia before that. Now it’s time for some insane high FPS Growtopia play.

I believe in myself, insane!
    IGN: Tevoir
    Level: 125

Time for a true display of skill!

Rolled and smoked.

Welcome back happy to have you back.
    Any Questions or concerns regarding the forums or in game, feel free to hit me up an inbox.
    To contact support email at support@growtopiagame.com
    Follow my instagram at https://www.instagram.com/metalwire_gt/
    Stay safe, love you
    *credits to Ambiguister for making my Avatar.

Ah growtopia. The most addictive drug.
    Slightly above average in human intellect

Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    Growtopia is an illuminati who makes their players don't quit
    I've made my new forum account, https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...hp?407955-1NB4 .

I'll be using my new forum account, Dis account will be DEAD!

#ByeMediaZeus

Welcome back. I knew that you will come back for the 6969th time and you just did! How's it going being a dropped out, what do you do? By the way, I changed my forums username. Six people changed their usernames this year. Also I envy you now, because of your gaming PC. It makes me feel like my GTX 1060 is potato.

Weeks ago, I saw you online on forums. I was going to message you but you went offline lol.
    GrowID: ChickyBro
    Xbox Live/Ubisoft: RealChickyBro

Instagram: @realchickybro

Bring Star vs. the Forces of Evil back
    http://chng.it/CZkfpBw7MP

ALLOW CROSSPLAY FOR XBOX/SWITCH AND PC/MOBILE!

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Metalwire View Post
    Welcome back happy to have you back.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MediaZeus View Post
    Growtopia is an illuminati who makes their players don't quit
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickyBro View Post
    Welcome back. I knew that you will come back for the 6969th time and you just did! How's it going being a dropped out, what do you do? By the way, I changed my forums username. Six people changed their usernames this year. Also I envy you now, because of your gaming PC. It makes me feel like my GTX 1060 is potato.

Weeks ago, I saw you online on forums. I was going to message you but you went offline lol.
    I’ll give more info later, thanks for the warm welcome.

Rolled and smoked.

Welcome back! What are your plans now on Growtopia?
    Discord: Croculla#5206
    IGN: Croculla
    Level: almost 60 idk the exact level as i am writing this siggy without gt open.

Welcome back
    Quote Originally Posted by @Odric View Post
    You saved me from being Rick Rolled. <3
    Go Where Your HEART Beats ~

Welcome back! Oh yeah, the NekoRaid? Ignore that for now...

Hey! Welcome back!!
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Guides

Master Sorcerer

Holy cow I'd knew you'd come back I feel excited for whats to come in the future! Welcome back brother.
    Always Remember Hardwork Pays Off
    Knowledge Is Power 9.24

Heyooo! Its good to have you back
    BFGLINK needs some maintenance.
    I quitted
    REEEEEE

Tev finally went out again? is this possible?!?
    but welcome back lol
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Master Sorcerer

Cringe. April fooLs. pRanked br0

But technically I’ll still be around, but much more inactive than this on Tevoir in game and on the forums (back to square one). Overall, still be around to hang around.

I’ll still be around to chat in game if I see people who are interesting, and I’ll maybe look at Nenkai’s server for the trash talk and gossip about me. (For a very, very short while)

In the OP, everything was real LAWL. Except for the part where I talk about playing GT on the PC. Haven’t even tried that yet somehow. If 5 peeps ask me about the PC I’ll send a pic. (garade don’t you dare leak lul) Will try GT later after dinner.

To those who genuinely welcomed my return, LUL OWO SKRRR POP POP UWU YEET

There is a very high chance I might be fully active again, socially.
    When? No clue.

Rolled and smoked.

apRIl FOolS!!1!!!11!!2!!!111!!!!1!!!!one!!!12

Quote Originally Posted by TeeHeeBee View Post
    Cringe. April fooLs. pRanked br0

But technically I’ll still be around, but much more inactive than this on Tevoir in game and on the forums (back to square one). Overall, still be around to hang around.

I’ll still be around to chat in game if I see people who are interesting, and I’ll maybe look at Nenkai’s server for the trash talk and gossip about me. (For a very, very short while)

In the OP, everything was real LAWL. Except for the part where I talk about playing GT on the PC. Haven’t even tried that yet somehow. If 5 peeps ask me about the PC I’ll send a pic. (garade don’t you dare leak lul) Will try GT later after dinner.

To those who genuinely welcomed my return, LUL OWO SKRRR POP POP UWU YEET

There is a very high chance I might be fully active again, socially.
    When? No clue.
    Well, see you!
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia

Guides

Master Sorcerer

Downloaded GT on my new PC...

And I found out GT is capped at 60 FPS.

LOL GG

Rolled and smoked.

Downloaded GT on my new PC...

And I found out GT is capped at 60 FPS.

LOL GG
    Welcome back!

Guides

Lesser Wizard

To those who met me in a random visits in March on Tevoir, I am still lurking around very frequently (not on Tevoir lul) from the beginning of March. Those people who met me, some old BFGLINK managers, some old RSP members, some forumers and some random scum LUL. And I’ve been on the forums due to boredom.

I was on an iPad that while, crying that I didn’t have a PC to play my video games with. My gaming laptop had a motherboard error and was getting fixed. For literally 3 weeks, the internet freak who was stuck to his laptop 8-14 hours a day dieted on YouTube videos, Growtopia, reading the forums, random mobile games and talking to people about writing habits for smut (LOL). My normal research to learn extra unnecessary things (mind gaming feels pathetic in my current state) grew longer. The autist inside me was going insane as I felt more bored and depressed than ever.

I started to go outside, which I regretted when I walked 2 km on a rocky trail around Singapore’s Central Catchment area. I was feeling proud of myself of actually not staying at home and actually trying to trek 6-8km back and forth in a jungle when heat rash hit me. Literally forgot I was supposed to stay inside and why I’m in such a state. For 2 km of walking back, I walked with an extreme burning and itchy pain around my face, the top of my head, neck, chest, back and limbs. And then I sat in my car for like 20 mins trying to cool myself down while still staying lit.
    Then I realised this happens to me whenever I go outside or get pissed, only depends how ignorant I am gG.

And now I come to the main topic. After 3 months of careful planning, it’s time. After trying to be bold, I have finally decided to come back. I have finally received my laptop back and my new gaming pc literally 2 days ago which is the only reason I came back. With an Intel i7-9700k, NVIDIA Zotac 2080 ti, lots of 3200 MHz ram and a 240hz monitor, I am ready to return for highly video card intensive Growtopia gameplay. My new iPad that I also bought was a disappointment since it couldn’t handle the intense graphics of Growtopia, so I didn’t want to join back Growtopia before that. Now it’s time for some insane high FPS Growtopia play.

I believe in myself, insane!

Just use low graphics!
    The greatest site ever I've virst visited for marketing! GrowStocks!

https://dragcave.net/image/sj47c.gif <--- Hmm, a cute dragon is here. Maybe you cloud help hatching him by clicking on it!

Oh god, I hope you didn’t buy a new PC just for Growtopia.
    IGN: SNOWYFOX