Thread: Sub-server glitch/world glitch.

Lesser Knight

Default Sub-server glitch/world glitch.

I personally think this is a glitched world, like AV. May be a sub-server glitch as well. I was on my main account, named Zyonic and hanging out with a few of my friends. We were visiting old worlds like CARNAGE, NASDAQ etc. And suddenly one of my friends just went, "Hey, let's view some glitched worlds/items?" and then another one of my friends said, "Go to ROLLBACK!" And this is where the problem began.

Me and 3 others went to this world, and before we got to say anything, we all disconnected. I thought it was just a server maintenance at first. But, then, we couldn't login for like an hour. Whenever we did login, we'd see some other people standing at the white door, with the BRB sign on their head, probably disconnecting as well with us.

I don't know if this is a glitched world or if the sub-servers just need a slight fix, but I can login with my alternate account. So, I'm leaning towards the fact that it is. Mods, devs, please do NOT ignore this post.

And to everyone else reading this, go to ROLLBACK at your own risk. If you go there, I can't guarantee that you'll get out.

Thanks for reading.

I am also experiencing the same. I hope they fix it.
    Dabble was HERE!

EVEREST - A Growtopia Film
    Coming this June 2019

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Dabble Studios View Post
    I am also experiencing the same. I hope they fix it.
    lol didn't think you'd be here.

By the way, update to all: They just fixed it. Good night everybody! Thanks to the Ubisoft team for fixing it.