Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Growtopia should be sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Wormly View Post
    My suggestion:
    Oh god what is it this time

A wealthy old (not age, old generation player.) growtopian should buy the game and stop the cringe.
    Can you run a multi-dozen dollar company? No, and neither can us

I mean *imo* ubisoft is not doing their job well.Do not say "wHY doNT yOU coDe tHEn?"
    Well atleast they done a better job compared to what EA and Seth's small team would've did

Reasons?
    -They just want the $.(Uh of course they should earn money but the game is a p2w game because of them.)
    All games have the common goal of making money, that's why people make the game. Some developers makes their game free, because they get money from patreons etc., but GT is a big children's game, so they used IAP to make money.

Also, you literally don't need to pay to play, everything is possible without IRL money, if you're productive. And you can't even win the game, so what's the point in calling it P2W?

-The community changed a lot after them. (in a bad way.)
    Name a non-toxic big gaming community.

-The game turned into ProfitTopia/BusinessTopia because of them. Everyone cares about world locks now. 85% of the growtopia videos from 2018-19 are " hoW to gET woRLD loCKS fAST/ hOW to eARN yoUR firST WL *uses 5 wls* "
    People chose to be that way. Ubi just implemented some stuff to make people happy and whoops some guy turned the whole thing upside down and now he's influencing everyone to profit. If you think about it, the "profiting" part is not a requirement to have fun, but that's just how a certain nation chose to be

You might say "yOU aRE thE oNE whO thiNKS in tHAT wAY!1!1"
    Ofc you're the only one thinking about this, no one else is complaining that much sooo

Actually.. growtopians are not stable. They love ubisoft when they bring useful stuff (once a year) and hate them when the servers are down.
    No human is perfect. Everyone gets happy when good things happens and gets angry when bad things happen, it's in our nature as a species.

Also, does good updates really come once a year? I swear bad updates are quite rare...

Here's a quick example:

How is this relevant to what you've just said

Hey but if you are a new generation player and enjoy the game now, I can't say anything.
    Okay so apparently we've evolved and left you behind, huh

Thanks for your time.
    You've just wasted everyone's time how happy are you now

(please do not defend pointlessly below, thx.)
    Good luck with all of those defending replies you can't block
    h

Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post

Well atleast they done a better job compared to what EA and Seth's small team would've did

All games have the common goal of making money, that's why people make the game. Some developers makes their game free, because they get money from patreons etc., but GT is a big children's game, so they used IAP to make money.

Also, you literally don't need to pay to play, everything is possible without IRL money, if you're productive. And you can't even win the game, so what's the point in calling it P2W?

People chose to be that way. Ubi just implemented some stuff to make people happy and whoops some guy turned the whole thing upside down and now he's influencing everyone to profit. If you think about it, the "profiting" part is not a requirement to have fun, but that's just how a certain nation chose to be

Ofc you're the only one thinking about this, no one else is complaining that much sooo

No human is perfect. Everyone gets happy when good things happens and gets angry when bad things happen, it's in our nature as a species.

Also, does good updates really come once a year? I swear bad updates are quite rare...

Damn, that effort lol.
    In-Game Name: Xemester
    E X P E R I E N C E

Master Sorcerer

Yay a drama thread.

We can’t blame or praise Ubisoft efforts because we don’t know Growtopia’s exact revenue. You can say they are doing a lot (maybe the few staff are) or they are doing nothing, but we will never know.

With more money, you can do A LOT. (As mentioned upgrading servers, more staff, etc) We can never find out the amount circulating and generated to keep Growtopia afloat.

Random thought. Was there a reason why Ubisoft acquired Growtopia? I might have missed it.
    IGN: Tevoir
    Level: 125

Time for a true display of skill!

Turned myself to ash once more.

Quote Originally Posted by CowsYT View Post
    Nah, your so wrong, more wrong than hitler.

Ubisoft almost using all they’re time on fixing this godam servers and problems. Do you think it’s easy to handle millions of glitches/bugs and server lags? The answer it’s NO.

Actually ubi-team are actually doing better job than what Seth and Hamumu did, they sold the game they knew it was going to be chaos with the growtopia commuity you don’t understand things.
    But why are you quoting me lol
    Im Lazy and dun like to Farm.

Banned

*gets popcorn and watch forumers fight and start drama*

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SupForce View Post
    Ah, yes. Having a very dumb opinion and then telling people not to criticize it on a public forum.
    Your words made me think that you are a blockhead.
    I did not say “do not criticize.” I said “do not defend pointlessly.”

- - - Updated - - -

At least you tried.

Hey im poor but i hate this company buy it for me and fix it
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

Banned

Please use your brain next time not your toes.

Seth was like: yeah take this game, its too much for me to handle

Ubisoft dev: lets add advanced items and make huge changes.

Wormly: how about you guys sell it cause it changed now.

Ea: im waiting patiently.

Seriously though, jokes aside, if a company was ever willing to buy it, who?
    //include <iostream>
    usingnamespace std;

Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */
    Huge THANKS for astigmat for correcting the spelling of code! ^-^

I guess I'll just watch how this thread will be. I mean, who am I to judge.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    Seth was like: yeah take this game, its too much for me to handle

Ubisoft dev: lets add advanced items and make huge changes.

Wormly: how about you guys sell it cause it changed now.

Ea: im waiting patiently.

Seriously though, jokes aside, if a company was ever willing to buy it, who?
    Ubisoft dev part is absolutely wrong.
    Oh wait if you think cringe and useless updates are advanced..... uhm ok then.

At least you tried.
    At least you "tried" being cool about having a mental breakdown.

Please use your brain next time not your toes.
    Please use your brain next time not personal bias and your depressive soul.
    h

Ubisoft dev part is absolutely wrong.
    Oh wait if you think cringe and useless updates are advanced..... uhm ok then.
    The "advanced" i meant is how they escalated things from 0 to 100.

Itoms is a big example.
    //include <iostream>
    usingnamespace std;

Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */
    Huge THANKS for astigmat for correcting the spelling of code! ^-^

It's that time again for guess his age!

My guess is 8
    h

My guess is 8
    Dunno why,just a random guess.
    Why are we still here?
    Just to suffer?

Thumbs up

My suggestion:
    A wealthy old (not age, old generation player.) growtopian should buy the game and stop the cringe.

I mean *imo* ubisoft is not doing their job well.Do not say "wHY doNT yOU coDe tHEn?"

Reasons?

-They just want the $.(Uh of course they should earn money but the game is a p2w game because of them.)
    -The community changed a lot after them. (in a bad way.)
    -The game turned into ProfitTopia/BusinessTopia because of them. Everyone cares about world locks now. 85% of the growtopia videos from 2018-19 are " hoW to gET woRLD loCKS fAST/ hOW to eARN yoUR firST WL *uses 5 wls* "

You might say "yOU aRE thE oNE whO thiNKS in tHAT wAY!1!1"

Actually.. growtopians are not stable. They love ubisoft when they bring useful stuff (once a year) and hate them when the servers are down.
    Here's a quick example:

Hey but if you are a new generation player and enjoy the game now, I can't say anything.
    Thanks for your time.
    (please do not defend pointlessly below, thx.)

How old are you boy ? Your opinions is too ____ = fill in the blank (someone)
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by anons View Post
    How old are you boy ? Your opinions is too ____ = fill in the blank (someone)
    What are you doing here lmao, go suck mods toes as usual
    Your opinions are* btw.

- - - Updated - - -

My guess is 8
    hey pro pleazse stopt it pls it are hurts im so bad pls :((

Lesser Knight

Thumbs down

just so you know seth and hamumu are still working on gt and ubisoft improved the game there are many new mods and new items in every update more than 10 items per update also monthly updates and some events like valentine summer etc also crashes are normal if you are saying potato server try running a server with 30k+ players online at the same time and see what will happen before you do it you can see how bad it will go also there are more than 1 million accounts created about glitches every game have glitches fortnite minecraft etc almost every game have glitches from what i see ubisoft improved the game

Quote Originally Posted by TeeHeeBee View Post
    Random thought. Was there a reason why Ubisoft acquired Growtopia? I might have missed it.
    Good money making oppurtunity after Seth and Hamumu wanted to get rid of it. Food potential too.
    IGN: Tycan
    Discord: Tycan#0745
    PSN IG: Tycan_x
    Level 118
    (ง'̀-'́)ง

Quote Originally Posted by S0meOne View Post
    just so you know seth and hamumu are still working on gt and ubisoft improved the game there are many new mods and new items in every update more than 10 items per update also monthly updates and some events like valentine summer etc also crashes are normal if you are saying potato server try running a server with 30k+ players online at the same time and see what will happen before you do it you can see how bad it will go also there are more than 1 million accounts created about glitches every game have glitches fortnite minecraft etc almost every game have glitches from what i see ubisoft improved the game

Where'd you get that fact from?