View Poll Results: Do you think that this would be a good item for older player?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Absolutely!

    17 36.17%
  • Yeah! I Guess So.

    5 10.64%
  • I Honestly Dont Know

    5 10.64%
  • Eh I Don't Particularly Like It

    10 21.28%
  • Just Nope (Biased Opinion)

    10 21.28%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45

Thread: New Item For Older Players (2013)? (Please don't be biased when you vote)

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    33

    Thumbs up New Item For Older Players (2013)? (Please don't be biased when you vote)

    Iv noticed that older players don't really get recognition, so i think it would be pretty cool if i could maybe design an item for us oldies could use (Not benefit from) but use. I think the item should be called "You're An Old One" and older players should be able to receive it at 2000+ days and 500+ hours.The Item should be a giant hat (Length of Legendary Wings And Height of at least one block), and on the front of it it should say >2013< (using the greater than and less than symbols representing that we can still go higher than 2013.)

    Note: Not a large margin of people will receive this item, probably due to accounts being "Hacked or Scammed"
    This item isn't supposed to be biased or unfair, but it shows how much devotion some players have had to Growtopia.
    I would personally like to see it be added, because i want to know who was with me back in 2013 dealing with the change to "New Growtopia"

    -Untradeable Item
    -Can Only Receive Once
    -Requires the player to be Level 25+ from 2013, so about 2000+ Days And at least 500+ hours
    -After Every year requirements go up by 360 days for the "You're An Old One" hat
    -Numbering On Hat Would Be Black, But Color Of Hat Should Be Choosable At Any Time
    -Maybe allow the hat to have double jump, and maybe add streamers to the back

    Name:  Screenshot 2019-04-02 at 9.22.35 PM.png
Views: 230
Size:  610.9 KB
    IGN: piz
    Level: 56
    Days: 2250+
    Instagram: Wayne Amodio
    Job: Midman/Friend

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Queenie-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    no.
    Posts
    1,303

    Default

    +1

    10 chars.
    Quote Originally Posted by @Odric View Post
    You saved me from being Rick Rolled. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by boyinblue View Post
    you're a pretty chill forumer
    Go Where Your HEART Beats ~

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Ilikecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Jersey(USA)
    Posts
    4,443

    Default

    I like the idea +1
    IGN:YandereDemon
    Quote Originally Posted by Phanton
    I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
    Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today

    ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    That Mexican pepper thingie

    10 chars

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer tatertots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,011

    Default

    What if you’ve been playing since 2013 but you’ve had multiple accounts?

    Good idea anyway +1
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard anons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    430

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by piz_gt View Post
    Iv noticed that older players don't really get recognition, so i think it would be pretty cool if i could maybe design an item for us oldies could use (Not benefit from) but use. I think the item should be called "You're An Old One" and older players should be able to receive it at 2000+ days and 500+ hours.The Item should be a giant hat (Length of Legendary Wings And Height of at least one block), and on the front of it it should say >2013< (using the greater than and less than symbols representing that we can still go higher than 2013.)

    Note: Not a large margin of people will receive this item, probably due to accounts being "Hacked or Scammed"
    This item isn't supposed to be biased or unfair, but it shows how much devotion some players have had to Growtopia.
    I would personally like to see it be added, because i want to know who was with me back in 2013 dealing with the change to "New Growtopia"

    -Untradeable Item
    -Can Only Receive Once
    -Requires the player to be Level 25+ from 2013, so about 2000+ Days And at least 500+ hours
    -After Every year requirements go up by 360 days for the "You're An Old One" hat
    -Numbering On Hat Would Be Black, But Color Of Hat Should Be Choosable At Any Time
    -Maybe allow the hat to have double jump, and maybe add streamers to the back

    Name:  Screenshot 2019-04-02 at 9.22.35 PM.png
Views: 230
Size:  610.9 KB
    Looking good
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Raqk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    [B][/B]
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    What was wrong with your old thread?
    Visit RETIREMENT today!

    >What you hear, believe or see people talk about is not necessarily the truth - see it as one-side of a two-sided coin.
    >Locking thread. Any further discussion will be punished.
    -Misthios, 2019

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    4,820

    Default

    If such item were to exist, it should have been added in 2013, not now. Thus voting for no.

    You're the one who sounds biased here. You add a "Don't be biased" in the title, judging people who would vote for no because they're not from 2013, while you're calling every no-vote biased before they even vote. There is just as much bias in voting for yes because you want a free cool item. I'm a 2013 player, by the way.

  8. #8
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    33

    Thumbs up Don't Be Biased??

    Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    If such item were to exist, it should have been added in 2013, not now. Thus voting for no.

    You're the one who sounds biased here. You add a "Don't be biased" in the title, judging people who would vote for no because they're not from 2013, while you're calling every no-vote biased before they even vote. There is just as much bias in voting for yes because you want a free cool item. I'm a 2013 player, by the way.
    Thats hard to believe you're a 2013 player saying this. How would they know that growtopia would come out like it did. I mean your voting no due to the fact that 2 developers created a game not many players would play back then, and the players playing today(from 2013) showed the devotion to staying with it even though its a small margin. Strange to think that that's biased from me, especially when i'm talking about allowing everyone to receive the item as long as they meet the requirements.
    SO do you meet the requirements, or are you not from 2013?
    IGN: piz
    Level: 56
    Days: 2250+
    Instagram: Wayne Amodio
    Job: Midman/Friend

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,597

    Default

    we have the floating speakers
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Tan Spray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    813

    Default

    Its funny how you put (biased opinion) with No, whats also funny is that this thread is all about you wanting something for yourself and you call everyone that doesnt agree with you 'biased'

    IGN: Chicadi
    EXP. Level: 56


  11. #11
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    33

    Default Look

    Quote Originally Posted by Tan Spray View Post
    Its funny how you put (biased opinion) with No, whats also funny is that this thread is all about you wanting something for yourself and you call everyone that doesnt agree with you 'biased'
    View How I Replied To Joni2

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    we have the floating speakers
    Floating Speakers Just Allows 1850+ Days with level 100 aswell as 1000+ Hours. This means that everyone could eventually get it depending on time, even if it means a few years. Unlike my idea the "You're An Old One" requires 2000+ days and 500 hours, and at least level 25. requirements should go up every year by 360 so it solidifies that players from 2013 would get the item. It allows extremely old players to see who was with them at that time and has went through all of growtopias fatal changes.
    IGN: piz
    Level: 56
    Days: 2250+
    Instagram: Wayne Amodio
    Job: Midman/Friend

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by piz_gt View Post
    View How I Replied To Joni2

    - - - Updated - - -



    Floating Speakers Just Allows 1850+ Days with level 100 aswell as 1000+ Hours. This means that everyone could eventually get it depending on time, even if it means a few years. Unlike my idea the "You're An Old One" requires 2000+ days and 500 hours, and at least level 25. requirements should go up every year by 360 so it solidifies that players from 2013 would get the item. It allows extremely old players to see who was with them at that time and has went through all of growtopias fatal changes.
    so judging from your previous replies as well,you're only suggesting this because you want to be rewarded for playing since 2013? and somehow,thinking otherwise is considered bias?
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    4,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by piz_gt View Post
    Thats hard to believe you're a 2013 player saying this. How would they know that growtopia would come out like it did. I mean your voting no due to the fact that 2 developers created a game not many players would play back then, and the players playing today(from 2013) showed the devotion to staying with it even though its a small margin. Strange to think that that's biased from me, especially when i'm talking about allowing everyone to receive the item as long as they meet the requirements.
    SO do you meet the requirements, or are you not from 2013?
    Name:  Screenshot_20190405-170123~2.png
Views: 162
Size:  280.3 KB
    You are being biased by calling everyone who vote for no biased and telling people to not be biased. Trying to stop people from voting no because they don't meet the requirements and then expecting everyone who do meet them to vote for yes. That's just really biased.

    If there is something unobtainable, it should have been added when it was obtainable.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Tan Spray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    813

    Default

    He just wants something else cos he hasnt reached level 100 in 6 years.

    IGN: Chicadi
    EXP. Level: 56


  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Chem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Unstable
    Posts
    4,572

    Default

    Uh, no.
    A reward for 5-6 year players sounds better because 2014+ users will never EVER earn such an item no matter how long they play or how loyal are they, which is unfair.
    ~Chemmie

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,881

    Default

    Nope. Only players who work hard deserve such an honour. I'm talking about floating speakers here

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer m456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Y u do dis
    Posts
    3,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chem View Post
    Uh, no.
    A reward for 5-6 year players sounds better because 2014+ users will never EVER earn such an item no matter how long they play or how loyal are they, which is unfair.
    Yeah, I agree, being an early-ish 2014 player.

    Signature v9.0


    Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer abt79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    www.rtsoft.com/forums/
    Posts
    4,861

    Default

    isn't this the point of party fowl/speakers/miniyou and the like?

    I don't think it's really worth a title, happening upon the game years ago isn't as much of an achievement as committing your time to actually earn items.

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Maroczy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Behind ya <3
    Posts
    887

    Default

    And piz has ghosted the thread. He also put up a new thread since his old one was received poorly and disliked. To be honest,some people have been here since 2013, but most of them have been hacked,forgot passwords since they lost brain cells, forgot about this game and went back,changed accounts and etc. It's just really annoying when someone is misusing the word bias as a term used to anyone opposed to you. You will receive backlash from doing that,as expected.

    A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

    Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

  20. #20
    Lesser Wizard Wormly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    inyoface
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    Yeah, I agree, being an early-ish 2014 player.
    Same dood. Thus disagreed with piz.
    Kazoo

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •