Thread: So let's talk about the Da-vincis, and Thingamabobs.

Default So let's talk about the Da-vincis, and Thingamabobs.

Hello there, It has almost been 1,5 weeks since The official Autofarmer & thingamabob, davinci statement.
    I was wondering that, Have they already done it to the davincis? Since, they said they will start with the da-vincis first, and then do it to the thingamabobs in 1-2 weeks max.
    So when is it going to happen, has it already happened?

And only maybe 1/1500 autofarmers have been banned.. Spammers are STILL There.

good question, im also waiting for a reply regarding that

I've been waiting to complete my legendary quest for quite a lot.
    Wizard is in my backpack but i can't place it. I hope the thingamabob will be unlocked in upcoming days.

Have they started? It's been a week since the announcement. Davinci's still locked.

I was hoping they'll apply fixes to thingamabobs first. This would enable legendary quests and could finally make golden items rise. (80 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by killermanz64 View Post
    Have they started? It's been a week since the announcement. Davinci's still locked.

I was hoping they'll apply fixes to thingamabobs first. This would enable legendary quests and could finally make golden items rise. (80 Days)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg4shi
    We will apply the above measures for Da Vinci Wings first and proceed with the same procedure for Thingamabobs in one to two weeks maximum.
    Oh. It's been 10 days by the way.
    Kazoo

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Hello there, It has almost been 1,5 weeks since The official Autofarmer & thingamabob, davinci statement.
    I was wondering that, Have they already done it to the davincis? Since, they said they will start with the da-vincis first, and then do it to the thingamabobs in 1-2 weeks max.

I already sent email to the support because I have a thingamabob I got February 25th.

I'm here to entertain your day!
    Hopefully...

https://s04.flagcounter.com/countxl/...s_0/percent_0/

can the devs/mods give us a clear explanation on whats going on with max 2 weeks.
    Considering the fact that you said davinci would be released first then the bobs, its clearly hard to imagine both being released 2 days apart.
    Is this another one of those, delay and delay kinda thing again.

Quote Originally Posted by SPLADE View Post
    I've been waiting to complete my legendary quest for quite a lot.
    Wizard is in my backpack but i can't place it. I hope the thingamabob will be unlocked in upcoming days.
    O goodluck, i'm waiting for their official announcement.
    Quote Originally Posted by @Odric View Post
    You saved me from being Rick Rolled. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by boyinblue View Post
    you're a pretty chill forumer
    Go Where Your HEART Beats ~

One week more, One week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, One week more, One week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more,One week more, One week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more,One week more, One week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more,One week more, One week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more,One week more, One week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more,One week more, One week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more,One week more, One week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more,One week more, One week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more,One week more, One week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more,One week more, One week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more, one week more...

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post

They have not compensated Da Vincis yet either.
    IGN: SNOWYFOX

A lot of people wanted to buy things to do l quests since dary seed supply has dried up.

For some dumb reason, devs thought we all wanted pwings more and prioritized them and are now making us wait extra months for thingamabobs.

They're only focused for the new update, every month, maybe?

They will make an announcement if we were mad like this hahah. Then after giving some legit hope to us, they're ignoring it (again).

acute amnesia relapsed again, it seems like the need to give a can heal.

Nope. This has not been forgotten. Please read our recent announcement here:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...n-Announcement

Once our team has all the players for this two points and cleared things out then we will announce the release:

• Players who obtained the items before 17.01.2019 will be compensated automatically with properly-working Da Vinci Wings and Thingamabobs;

• Players who obtained Thingamabobs via Surgery after 18.01.2019 will also be automatically compensated with properly-working Thingamabobs;
    Closing thread.