Thread: The Predetermined Giveaway (BHE18 wrap up)

Super Moderator

Default The Predetermined Giveaway (BHE18 wrap up)

First off I would like to apologize to everyone that participated in the BHE2018 contest. Though I have been very busy this year there is truly no valid excuse for letting it drag on this long with no comment or resolution. Now on to the giveaway...

The winners of this giveaway are already determined, so there is no way to enter it at this time. This is just being left as a notice to any winners.

Everyone that participated in BHE2018 is a winner (to be clear, this only applies to the 28(of the original 137) worlds that were included in the polling, as all others were removed as ineligible), and will receive one "share" of the Judge's prize pool. Of course such items can not actually be split, so they will be liquidated and distributed as world locks instead.

The winners of the community poll will still receive their prizes.

1. TURPITUDES - Fielle
    2. MADMEWMEW - Madmewmew
    3. NIGHTMAREHALLS - piskwastaken

These results are not really satisfactory to me as there are several other amazing worlds that deserve prizes, but I don't have the time to accurately judge them, and the community vote is only a test of who can best mobilize their voters. This is not to say that the winning worlds are bad by any stretch, I was just dismayed that many other great worlds received effectively 0 votes. The amount of voter fraud on the polling site was also rather appalling, two of the top 3 worlds were removed from their prize positions after fraudulent votes were culled, and others hung on just barely.

Due to constant pressure to release the results and growing outrage I can no longer hold out on the hope that I will get to it. I don't want to leave people waiting any longer. So the Judge's Prizes and the all extraneous prizes have been liquidated into world locks which will be distributed in even shares to all entrants, excluding the three winning Community Choice worlds.

This means 1400 world locks will be split between 25 entrants, for 56 world locks each.

If you are interested in knowing why the long delay,

Recently banned users will not receive their share.

If you participated and have since sold your world or changed your user name, please contact me with your details (including a world I can drop the wls in) to speed up the process.
    Welcome to the RTSoft Forums! Here's a quick overview of how the forums here work:

Help end the epidemic of giant signatures! Learn how to Spoiler Tag today!
    Join Secret Santa 2019!

Aww, its kind of you to do huge giveaway that noone deserve to.
    Though what the hell is BHE2018? I dont know anything about this
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    THEY BUFFED IT 2X

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    That's a really awesome item! Great work!
    Well then, add that thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

PiskWasTaken is now permanently banned...
    IGN: IamIM
    level: 116/125
    Making and playing difficult parkours is what i do, also trying daily challenges - war of wolves and carnie.
    Discord - I_am_Im#2066

Master Sorcerer

Are you friggin kidding me those won

I see why you are not satisfied with the poll results

That’s why I was worried about the community poll, people would judge off render or friend would vote for friend. It angers me off that 10 second pixel art worlds will recieve the same reward as worlds that people obviously poured hours and dls into their worlds.
    Then again, this contest is a failure.

Edit: One thing to add, you created a contest that we entered because you assured us that we would all have a fair chance you win and that our worlds would be judged fairly. You lied.

Another edit: It’s idiotical that we don’t get a fair judging because of incompetence on your part. Giving away 56 wls to everyone. Yippee. The good worlds are lumped in with everything else, and 3 lucky, shitty worlds get prizes. I think it’s fair to say a community poll is not a good way to determine which worlds are the best. Instead you eliminate the actually fair judging section and give away to prizes to everyone. You can’t even count this as a contest anymore, I’d rather get nothing and have the good worlds get the prizes they deserve.
    Last edited by ROOTbeerr; 04-08-2019 at 11:16 PM.
    This space is empty, just like the space in my skull.

Quote Originally Posted by ROOTbeerr View Post
    Are you friggin kidding me those won

I see why you are not satisfied with the poll results

That’s why I was worried about the community poll, people would judge off render or friend would vote for friend. It angers me off that 10 second pixel art worlds will recieve the same reward as worlds that people obviously poured hours and dls into their worlds.
    Then again, this contest is a failure.

Edit: One thing to add, you created a contest that we entered because you assured us that we would all have a fair chance you win and that our worlds would be judged fairly. You lied.

Another edit: It’s idiotical that we don’t get a fair judging because of incompetence on your part. Giving away 56 wls to everyone. Yippee. The good worlds are lumped in with everything else, and 3 lucky, shitty worlds get prizes. I think it’s fair to say a community poll is not a good way to determine which worlds are the best. Instead you eliminate the actually fair judging section and give away to prizes to everyone. You can’t even count this as a contest anymore, I’d rather get nothing and have the good worlds get the prizes they deserve.
    Dude first of all, its idiotic*. Second, chill.

IGN: Chicadi
    EXP. Level: 56

Wait so what happened to BHE2017??
    IGN: Roryn | YT: DayZxKellE | Level 72 | Rent my BFG here