Thread: Goody byey one DLie

Exclamation Goody byey one DLie

So... Tomorrow, probably on 3 p.m. +2 UTC games on DeathDevilGames world, willing to giveaway 1 DL!!!(I gave a promise to "Someone, Noone or Everyone (God?)" that if something good happens to me, all my life I will donate 10% to someone else)
    Why I'm doing such "stupid" giveaway when i have 'bout 10 only? Answers HERE!:
    So, GT is just SOOO boring game. I know why I quited last time, but this time quitting wasn't coming every day harder and harder like it was before, now my life is in such trembling point, my whole existence is in question (though what the Hell am i speaking? I will not kill my self, no, but just I'm hurted by MYSELF as hard as I have lost the LOVE OF MY LIFE [I don't feel that need to live, because I don't, can't and probably won't love someone...]). So Growtopia is just as a rubbish to me now.
    Why I became so hurted? I DON'T KNOW!!! That what hurts me a LOT... It probably started when I watched Zootopia and started to read it's comics, stories, with that getting more into "love" thingies and questioning my own life. I hate that, but all my life (though I'm just 15) is all about "outside" happiness, not "inside". So I'm just broken badly just because I CAN'T CHANGE ANYMORE!!!. I HATE this... So that's about my stupid, worthless little life, which I won't spend worthly because there are two paths: 1. Is finding someone to LOVE in 10 years, I guess, and 2. Is to follow my career which I'm quite sure I could do good and make probably even millions. So... what to choose?..
    I don't expect someone to read this "confession", just that it's really good to write down my stupid feelings to someone which I'll never meet
    Just for everybody - think about your life, even if you are a kid (I was full-grown in my 13-ies, maybe earlier), think of where it'll lead you and will you be happy there? Not just outside, money "happy", but TRULY HAPPY... Think of that, cry out if you're not (I cried for whole 3 days, it's not a shame [just make that your family, "friends" wouldn't see that]) and TRY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID, ABSOLUTELY "pyp pyp" LIFE! If that doesn't help you (like me) try to take your life as far as you can and help others

P.s. I don't giveaway everything, becouse maybe on my most stupidest time of life I'll want to try again... And give a chance to "Zootopia", it's comicses (they're really good), group ABBA (just LOVE their music), the upcoming GAME OF THRONES and all the other **** that gives you a little hype in life. BYEOU ALL!
    Last edited by DeathIDevil; 04-14-2019 at 07:05 AM.
    Just... Think about your LIFE, EXISTENCE, HAPPINESS... I HATE ALL OF THAT "pyp pyp pyp"

Farewell legendary growtopian

r/i am 14 and this is deep
    all jokes aside good luck with your life hope you figure out your problems
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    r/i am 14 and this is deep
    all jokes aside good luck with your life hope you figure out your problems
    me> r/fixyoursubredditgrammer
    r/iam14andthisisdeep*
    IGN:icelinkXD
    GOALS:
    get lvl 50(31/50) /('^')\

get 100 growtokens(9/100) /('^')\

vist icelinkX or icelinkXD or YENDD(my vend world still in progress) in growtopia
    Have a great day everyone on the forums and i will try to help people

Quote Originally Posted by icelinkXD View Post
    me>
    r/iam14andthisisdeep*
    ^^so many kids in game being all emo and shet makes me wanna slap the across the face LOL fml
    --
    If you're offended by this, youre probably one of them
    IGN: FeelSexy
    Previous names: ABRAKEGABRA, DrFare

19 year old from Singapore
    Pianist | Kickboxer | Business student

Quote Originally Posted by Satania View Post
    It's either RNGesus loves you or RNGesus hates you.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by abrakegabra View Post
    ^^so many kids in game being all emo and shet makes me wanna slap the across the face LOL fml
    lmao dude, cool
    IGN:icelinkXD
    GOALS:
    get lvl 50(31/50) /('^')\

get 100 growtokens(9/100) /('^')\

vist icelinkX or icelinkXD or YENDD(my vend world still in progress) in growtopia
    Have a great day everyone on the forums and i will try to help people

Thanks for everyone who understands (or tries to) Going to be happy to do last giveaway for you It was really great time with GT, just it's too pointless, but it really does help to forget all nonsense about world, so if it helps you - play
    Thanks, Goodbye and Goodluck for all of you!!!
    Just... Think about your LIFE, EXISTENCE, HAPPINESS... I HATE ALL OF THAT "pyp pyp pyp"

Now i'm starting to question my life decisions...
    I quitted
    REEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by DeathIDevil View Post
    So... Tomorrow, probably on 3 p.m. +2 UTC games on DeathDevilGames world, willing to giveaway 1 DL!!!(I gave a promise to "Someone, Noone or Everyone (God?)" that if something good happens to me, all my life I will donate 10% to someone else)
    Why I'm doing such "stupid" giveaway when i have 'bout 10 only? Answers HERE!:
    So, GT is just SOOO boring game. I know why I quited last time, but this time quitting wasn't coming every day harder and harder like it was before, now my life is in such trembling point, my whole existence is in question (though what the Hell am i speaking? I will not kill my self, no, but just I'm hurted by MYSELF as hard as I have lost the LOVE OF MY LIFE [I don't feel that need to live, because I don't, can't and probably won't love someone...]). So Growtopia is just as a rubbish to me now.
    Why I became so hurted? I DON'T KNOW!!! That what hurts me a LOT... It probably started when I watched Zootopia and started to read it's comics, stories, with that getting more into "love" thingies and questioning my own life. I hate that, but all my life (though I'm just 15) is all about "outside" happiness, not "inside". So I'm just broken badly just because I CAN'T CHANGE ANYMORE!!!. I HATE this... So that's about my stupid, worthless little life, which I won't spend worthly because there are two paths: 1. Is finding someone to LOVE in 10 years, I guess, and 2. Is to follow my career which I'm quite sure I could do good and make probably even millions. So... what to choose?..
    I don't expect someone to read this "confession", just that it's really good to write down my stupid feelings to someone which I'll never meet
    Just for everybody - think about your life, even if you are a kid (I was full-grown in my 13-ies, maybe earlier), think of where it'll lead you and will you be happy there? Not just outside, money "happy", but TRULY HAPPY... Think of that, cry out if you're not (I cried for whole 3 days, it's not a shame [just make that your family, "friends" wouldn't see that]) and TRY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID, ABSOLUTELY "pyp pyp" LIFE! If that doesn't help you (like me) try to take your life as far as you can and help others

P.s. I don't giveaway everything, becouse maybe on my most stupidest time of life I'll want to try again... And give a chance to "Zootopia", it's comicses (they're really good), group ABBA (just LOVE their music), the upcoming GAME OF THRONES and all the other **** that gives you a little hype in life. BYEOU ALL!
    Don't quit;or go and quit,it's called an Identity Crisis. It's just a phase.

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.