Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: My suggestion about a little geiger update

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Pente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ¯\(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )/¯
    Posts
    644

    Default My suggestion about a little geiger update

    So theres 6 new items and 2 new additions I want to see in game about geiger-finding. (Photo is on the bottom)
    -New items/blocks ;
    1)Rainbow crystal (Common drop from geiger)
    2)Otherworldy crystal (Uncommon drop from geiger)
    3)Clear crystal (Uncommon drop from geiger)
    4)Peridot(Recipe: 2 Clear crystal and 3 Green crystal)
    5)Bismuth(Recipe: 2 Rainbow crystal, 1 Otherworldy crystal, 1 Green crystal and 1 Blue crystal.)
    6)Crystal goggles (Allows you to find geiger even its night of the comet.(Recipe: 2 Clear crystal, 1 White crystal, and 2 Black crystal.))
    Name:  pixil-frame-0.png
Views: 46
Size:  3.4 KB
    -Additions;
    1)You will able to use 10 stuffs on geiger charger to reduce geiger charging time by 1 minute.
    2)There should be a small chance to get double item from geiger.

    So this was my idea, I hope you like it .
    Last edited by Pente; 04-08-2019 at 08:52 PM.

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Bathroom
    Posts
    228

    Default

    I like ur sprite design and idea but I feel like any cyrstals should NEVER have a "common" drop rate. At best they should be just as rare as green crystal (about 4%), and never more rare than black crystal (About 0.2%).
    Hi
    IGN: SnowManG0
    Goals right now:
    GET MORE WLS
    Buy a buy+ world (Done on 2/23/19)
    Get Floating Speakers by Anniversary Week 2020

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Pente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ¯\(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )/¯
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hi Frands View Post
    I like ur sprite design and idea but I feel like any cyrstals should NEVER have a "common" drop rate. At best they should be just as rare as green crystal (about 4%), and never more rare than black crystal (About 0.2%).
    I didnt want to give a percentage about drop rates, cause its up to devs. I just wanted to specify the drop rate, thanks for telling your thoughts

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Spyroboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Circus
    Posts
    3,755

    Default

    I wouldn’t mind new crystals. But rather than the 4 you suggested how about orange and purple to go along with the stuffs?

    The items are iffy I like the goggles.
    The whole stuff idea is bad and can be abused so how about just new recipes for stuff blocks?

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Tan Spray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pente View Post
    So theres 6 new items and 2 new additions I want to see in game about geiger-finding. (Photo is on the bottom)
    -New items/blocks ;
    1)Rainbow crystal (Common drop from geiger)
    2)Otherworldy crystal (Uncommon drop from geiger)
    3)Clear crystal (Uncommon drop from geiger)
    4)Peridot(Recipe: 2 Clear crystal and 3 Green crystal)
    5)Bismuth(Recipe: 2 Rainbow crystal, 1 Otherworldy crystal, 1 Green crystal and 1 Blue crystal.)
    6)Crystal goggles (Allows you to find geiger even its night of the comet.)
    Name:  pixil-frame-0.png
Views: 46
Size:  3.4 KB
    -Additions;
    1)Stuffs will be able to used on Geiger charger to reduce geiger charging time by 1 minute.
    2)There should be a small chance to get double item from geiger.

    So this was my idea, I hope you like it .
    +1 on everything, love the sprites. The stuff thing feels plastic though, and stuffs are extremely cheap from rsp rn. This would just cause people to make several accounts to use geiger constantly.

    IGN: Chicadi
    EXP. Level: 56


  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Pente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ¯\(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )/¯
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spyroboy View Post
    I wouldn’t mind new crystals. But rather than the 4 you suggested how about orange and purple to go along with the stuffs?

    The items are iffy I like the goggles.
    The whole stuff idea is bad and can be abused so how about just new recipes for stuff blocks?
    It wont be abused that much, cuz theres a Irradiated mod, but your kinda right

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tan Spray View Post
    +1 on everything, love the sprites. The stuff thing feels plastic though, and stuffs are extremely cheap from rsp rn. This would just cause people to make several accounts to use geiger constantly.
    Owners of the rsps' will make it rise if this addition added to game. They are cheap because they have no use except making carrot pants, coral, makeup.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pente View Post
    It wont be abused that much, cuz theres a Irradiated mod, but your kinda right

    - - - Updated - - -

    Owners of the rsps' will make it rise if this addition added to game. They are cheap because they have no use except making carrot pants, coral, makeup.
    nvm just edited that feature

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer m456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Y u do dis
    Posts
    3,463

    Default

    Nice ideas! I feel like the rainbow crystal should be pretty rare, being a... rainbow crystal, after all.

    Signature v9.0


    Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Ilikecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Jersey(USA)
    Posts
    4,453

    Default

    +1 yes we need more crystals
    IGN:YandereDemon
    Quote Originally Posted by Phanton
    I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
    Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today

    ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    That Mexican pepper thingie

    10 chars

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pente View Post
    So theres 6 new items and 2 new additions I want to see in game about geiger-finding. (Photo is on the bottom)
    -New items/blocks ;
    1)Rainbow crystal (Common drop from geiger)
    2)Otherworldy crystal (Uncommon drop from geiger)
    3)Clear crystal (Uncommon drop from geiger)
    4)Peridot(Recipe: 2 Clear crystal and 3 Green crystal)
    5)Bismuth(Recipe: 2 Rainbow crystal, 1 Otherworldy crystal, 1 Green crystal and 1 Blue crystal.)
    6)Crystal goggles (Allows you to find geiger even its night of the comet.(Recipe: 2 Clear crystal, 1 White crystal, and 2 Black crystal.))
    Name:  pixil-frame-0.png
Views: 46
Size:  3.4 KB
    -Additions;
    1)You will able to use 10 stuffs on geiger charger to reduce geiger charging time by 1 minute.
    2)There should be a small chance to get double item from geiger.

    So this was my idea, I hope you like it .
    Your idea is good and I think it should have a couple of changes but it's good to be added into the game

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard XxAlsomemexX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Near You...
    Posts
    121

    Default

    +1 Very creative ideas

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •