Thread: Please make changes for guild events.

Knight

Default Please make changes for guild events.

This guild event always the ’fun’ belongs to the rich people. And we noobs can watch them on youtube while they are flexing that they can get rewards be spending wls and contribute points for guild, both of them are fun.

I mean it’s kinda unfair for those with 0-50 DIAMOND LOCKS. Please make changes so we don’t need spend wls to get pristine maybe a new way to get pristines. I don’t want this to get moved to suggestion sub forum but I really want that devs knows about this. But I got a idea might be good. Lets say today its block smashing day there is 2 ways to get pristines 1st way buy from store 5k gems or by smashing blocks you have a chance of getting one pristine not too hard not too easy. Next day fishing day buy from store r have a chance of getting from fishing. I hope there will be changes for summer clash.

Because guild clash event it’s kinda dieng for me.

Eh.

I don’t really care about guilds.

Rip siggy.

IGN:
    ??

Discord:
    Wite#0396

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath- View Post
    This guild event always the ’fun’ belongs to the rich people. And we noobs can watch them on youtube while they are flexing that they can get rewards be spending wls and contribute points for guild, both of them are fun.

I mean it’s kinda unfair for those with 0-50 DIAMOND LOCKS. Please make changes so we don’t need spend wls to get pristine maybe a new way to get pristines. I don’t want this to get moved to suggestion sub forum but I really want that devs knows about this. But I got a idea might be good. Lets say today its block smashing day there is 2 ways to get pristines 1st way buy from store 5k gems or by smashing blocks you have a chance of getting one pristine not too hard not too easy. Next day fishing day buy from store r have a chance of getting from fishing. I hope there will be changes for summer clash.

If you are unhappy about it, try to actually spend effort earning WLs (or whatever) so you can afford it, instead of complaining.
    It's meant for 'hard-core' players who actually work hard to have had earned them.
    Did you think they got stuff without working for them?
    ιgη: ρяσℓℓу
    ρσωєя ℓєα∂ѕ тσ ¢σяяυρтιση, ωнιℓє αвѕσℓυтє ρσωєя ¢σяяυρтѕ αвѕσℓυтєℓу.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath- View Post

Lets say today its block smashing day there is 2 ways to get pristines 1st way buy from store 5k gems or by smashing blocks you have a chance of getting one pristine not too hard not too easy. Next day fishing day buy from store r have a chance of getting from fishing. I hope there will be changes for summer clash.

If this will be implemented into the game, imagine how abusive it will be to the community itself, guilds are not only meant for contributing and getting prizes, the main target of it is to create bonds towards other people, if you want to contribute work hard for it, the guild is made for that purpose, to create friendship!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prolly View Post
    If you are unhappy about it, try to actually spend effort earning WLs (or whatever) so you can afford it, instead of complaining.
    It's meant for 'hard-core' players who actually work hard to have had earned them.
    Did you think they got stuff without working for them?
    I totally agree with you Prolly, put this in your mind! Stop complaining and start working for anything that you want to achieve or do, there is nothing free in this community anymore, NOTHING.
    Selling a vending spot in the world "7" for 3 dls, go to SPOON and enter the door above to be warped to the location.

Message me in game if you wanna make friends with me

IGN: Kaito

Inside your refrigerator, but you can't see me.

Well you can also quit so you won't have to be bothered by the rich.
    IGN: DisIsJames

Pleasure to be here.

"Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later." -Og Mandino

Recently hit and passed 5,200 Subscribers!

Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0D...NOxC73TFAUhbCg

Guild events are not funny , ITS SO BORING. Everyone doing it for Legendary Rewards, Also most of us dont even weat those Legendary Rewards
    Goal : Legendary | Level 100 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

Quote Originally Posted by DisIsJames View Post
    A simple yet a savage reply

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Guild events are not funny , ITS SO BORING. Everyone doing it for Legendary Rewards, Also most of us dont even weat those Legendary Rewards
    It was never fun by the time the events are held every week of every month of every year xD, well the community changed alot though, from innocent players to toxic players.
    Selling a vending spot in the world "7" for 3 dls, go to SPOON and enter the door above to be warped to the location.

Message me in game if you wanna make friends with me

IGN: Kaito

Quote Originally Posted by DisIsJames View Post
    +1 to this dude.

Also guild events aren't the only way to have fun.
    If you are an OG you might remember dice and spleef. (none plays these nowadays!) You can either host these games or play them. *just an example*
    -Growtopian since 2014
    #spreadinggrowtopiaisnotdeadwonthelp #wewantsethamumuback #stopbeingaminimod #stopdefendingpointlessly

pfp is stolen from @eznys

Guild events are just a waste of wls and time. I don’t care what you say. It’s just grinding for some pixels... sigh
    IGN: Pokekid123

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.

Inspirational, Motivational, positive vibes on my insta account: @pokekidgt

April Update: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gDb2Xj7Od7c

Master Sorcerer

No pain, no gain.
    #NEVERLUCKY
    RNG IS A B!TCH

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Guild events are just a waste of wls and time. I don’t care what you say. It’s just grinding for some pixels... sigh
    That's literally what the whole game is about.
    IGN: IxHeroxI
    Ooga Booga, Pensive time.