Thread: Don't buy or go for forged iron skin

Lesser Knight

Thumbs down Don't buy or go for forged iron skin

OK, I wanted to post this thread on buying and selling, but I'm not selling or buying this shi*. Forged iron skin reduce knock back but with a price of decreasing movespeed and jump height. At first, I was in [B]LOVE[B] with it bcs it is cool and suits my set. Well, decrease movespeed isn't really a big problem bcs I wear air robinsons, but the jump height is crappy. My jump height is lowered so much that when I'm jumping in my farm, I only reach the platform on my top even I double jumped. I finally know why ppl wan sell it. If u wanna buy it or contribute the event to buy it with spring tokens, pls stop god pls.

Default Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Spookytale View Post
    OK, I wanted to post this thread on buying and selling, but I'm not selling or buying this shi*. Forged iron skin reduce knock back but with a price of decreasing movespeed and jump height. At first, I was in [B]LOVE[B] with it bcs it is cool and suits my set. Well, decrease movespeed isn't really a big problem bcs I wear air robinsons, but the jump height is crappy. My jump height is lowered so much that when I'm jumping in my farm, I only reach the platform on my top even I double jumped. I finally know why ppl wan sell it. If u wanna buy it or contribute the event to buy it with spring tokens, pls stop god pls.
    Wouldn’t this be a good item? You get an advantage in spleef games. when you’re playing spleef you don’t want to get knocked back. Plus you also don’t want to get knocked into the air and die. It seems like a really good item to me

Have multiple speed items can help
    IGN:YandereDemon
    Quote Originally Posted by Phanton
    I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
    Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today

ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    That Mexican pepper thingie

10 chars

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Bozoe977 View Post
    Wouldn’t this be a good item? You get an advantage in spleef games. when you’re playing spleef you don’t want to get knocked back. Plus you also don’t want to get knocked into the air and die. It seems like a really good item to me
    You didn't take account of the movement speed and jump height that matters more in spleef
    "How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?"[/U][/I]

IGN: mushroomsgt (My original name Mushrooms was hacked somehow)

Wearing that makes you jump as high as a zombie,
    ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?

IGN:
    Zanely

World:
    ZAN3

> My Dragon Invasion Suggestion <
    #davidfoty

plz send help

Lesser Knight

Ur jump is as low as when you met a ghost, which sucks. And the reduce knock back is just decent. Example: u get punch by a ppl using fire hose while u are wearing this suit, Ur knock back is like getting punch by normal punch, or little lower.

*laugh in snow block parkour i made
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    THEY BUFFED IT 2X

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    That's a really awesome item! Great work!
    Well then, add that thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

Wouldn’t this be a good item? You get an advantage in spleef games. when you’re playing spleef you don’t want to get knocked back. Plus you also don’t want to get knocked in the air and die. It seems like a really good item to me
    got nerf so it's useless now
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Okay, if this item got nerfed than yes, it sucks

That's exactly why it was completely OP. Makes such PVP games pointless if you can't even punch others which it why it was nerfed.
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    That's exactly why it was completely OP. Makes such PVP games pointless if you can't even punch others which it why it was nerfed.
    THANK YOU NENKAAI. This item would’ve been Great if it hadn’t been nerfed, all you would need is...

-asbestos boots/Evoids fire nado
    -Speed medallion because you can’t wear air Robinsons
    -Wings/Jetpack
    Last edited by Bozoe977; 04-18-2019 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Also a if you could use a firehouse/mind control helmet. (You could also you a wizard staff instead of fire hose