Thread: Banned

Default Banned

By my friend retype -

I Am Retype, i just got banned for i was told to sb a phrase that i wasnt really informed of, there was this guy named FinalsYT in my hang out world name "ARAW"
    that sbed around 1-2 times and he gave me a megaphone and he told me to sb a phrase He Said to sb "Graa era tros for wls" i really wasnt informed or any random language phrase. at first i thought he meant "Come to this world for wls" or "Call this for wls" or any random phrase for wls, but i was wrong since right after the sb i got banned and i was shocked about it. then i search graal era and i was just informed that very moment that it was a game and he meant that he was buying graal currency for this game Currency. I Wasnt really the one who was buying i was so shocked when i got banned, yes it was my fault for sbing without knowing what it means, but it was really a big mistake i felt he was sbing so that the world will get nuked or somethin But yes i know i was setted up by some guy. He was Filipino too. My bad for sbing that, I really really regret that moment. i was pissed for he setted me up but, i realized it was my fault, so yeah,it was all a big mistake, What an experience it is.

This words are from Bulletin i just copyed it. But is it possible to unban him?
    Hi My Name IS Louselos

Channel Name - LOUSELOS GT
    MAIN WORLD - LOUSELOSGT

The Truth - 1 W4nt to becoem a m0d [/DASGSADAS]

You must send a ban appeal to Growtopia Forums so they can identify if it is true.

Submitting ban appeals on thread is useless.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Guides

And....SiNgLiNg OuT iS iLlEgAl!
    “If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess…then you have nothing.”

Cool! Another thread going to be bombarded with “nO sInGlInG oUt” and “Contact support forums wont help”
    I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

Quote Originally Posted by xBeStGeMx View Post
    Cool! Another thread going to be bombarded with “nO sInGlInG oUt” and “Contact support forums wont help”
    because that's the truth
    and there's a subforum not for public named "I've been banned" and there's only one thread there and it says email the support desk (support@growtopiagame.com)

- - - Updated - - -

btw just contact support

Quote Originally Posted by Solorien
    All posts about bans and other punishments will be deleted.
    The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

Quote Originally Posted by xBeStGeMx View Post
    It's the regular! And I don't think support will unban you as It's completely your fault for SBing something you don't know about, It could always be risky. And how would they know that you didn't actually mean it?
    IGN: IxHeroxI
    Ooga Booga, Pensive time.