Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Father Died

really sorry for your lost bro...

I am sorry for your loss...
    Discord tag: LumiNyte#2390

http://i68.tinypic.com/2ur1kqs.jpg

In My Closet Where I Get a Millisecond of Sunlight a Year

When my grandpa died, it hurt so much. I so dearly loved him and I blamed myself for everything that I could've done better. You just need time, I know your father was probably a larger figure in your life, but just take a deep breath, remember everything good that you did with him, and use that to motivate you. Like it or not, you'll seem him again, and I really wish you the best. Don't mourn, but move on. I know it's easier said than done, but the more you think about it, the worse it gets. When my grandpa died, I put a picture of him and I standing next to each other laughing and holding hands, and every day for four months, I would wake up and wash the photo in the frame with a sponge, and it just made me feel so much better. Eventually, I didn't really feel like I needed to, and now everyday, even today, I wake up and I just smile at the picture, and occasionally shed a tear.

I can't imagine what that's like. And, I know this sounds cheesy, but "it's not about what you lost, it's about what you have left." Don't feel bad about what you could have done better, but spend more time with who you still have, and live life to the fullest. You can get through this, don't be so hard on yourself. Again, I know it's easier said than done, but just know your dad would not want to see you this way.

Good Luck, and feel free to chat with me on discord, my name is Rymaster99#1137
    https://i.postimg.cc/Gm4jPsqW/Prismino.png
    <Make your GT wish come true by clicking here! (NOT CLICKBAIT) (GONE WRONG) (IN THE HOOD)>
    Knowledge is power
    Manners Maketh Man
    https://i.imgur.com/dmgg6rQ.png

It's not your fault, yes you could have spent more time with him but you were doing what you normally do. I'm sure he's proud of you and I'm sure he wants you to succeed in life. Just remember that every-time you grow up and get older, just look back to your father and what he would say. You are strong and you will always have him in your heart. You're really lucky, I never had a dad. I only had my mom and my little brother, so I had to be a father figure in my household.

I think it's okay to take time away from the forums and in game to reassess yourself. I know I do sometimes I take time and think before I act or think about what I should do you know. What should I do to be around my family more and listen to them. Because family comes first and they will always have your back trust me. Don't every take them for granted but do realize that you can't always be with them, but never forget that they will always be with you through thick and thin.

I can't give you much advice but I can give you all the love that I can give out. I don't want you to think I'm doing it because I have to but I want to, and if you need me or anyone else we're just a pm away. I hope you come back better and ready. Your father wants you to be a better person and knowing what he went through he doesn't want what happened to him, happen to you too. I love you, stay safe now bud.
    Any Questions or concerns regarding the forums or in game, feel free to hit me up an inbox.
    To contact support email at support@growtopiagame.com
    Follow my instagram at https://www.instagram.com/metalwire_gt/
    Stay safe, love you
    *credits to Ambiguister for making my Avatar.

Thanks for your concerns everyone i still cant get over.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadVoidGT View Post
    Earth-Chan is getting hot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wite2 View Post
    Earth-Chan ain’t flat you bish!
    REDUCE, REUSE & RECYCLE

Discord: Earthchan#8360
    Instagram: Earthchan.gt
    Idol: Shawn Mendes <3

I just decided to check on the forums today and I came across this...

I feel really bad for your loss...
    Good luck in the game of life Yokido

Your presence will be un-replaceable...

Rip siggy.

IGN:
    ??

Discord:
    Wite#0396

My Condolences
    Check this video out!

Hi Y'all~ I'm JonnyPlaysGT and I hope you're having a wonderful day!
    I run a channel here (Ignore me) http://Youtube.com/c/JonnyPlaysGT
    Feel free to visit me in game!

My deepest condolences..
    I hope that a new light will spark in your life
    Good luck
    Have some Chocolate to make your day better! 🍫

It's not your fault. He wants to see you happy. Don't be sad. Sorry for your loss. :'(
    IGN: ChickyBro

Quote Originally Posted by Earth-Chan View Post
    I havent been online for a couple of days, sorry 'bout that.
    My father died of lung cancer, i am so depressed.
    Now that i'm living with my grandmother, i just cant accept it.
    I regret not going with him to the park to get some fresh air.
    I regret saying those mean words everytime he gets angry because of my dumb deeds.
    I regret spending almost my whole life sitting in an isolated room and not hanging out with him.
    I regret not following his orders.
    I totally regret everything.

I realized that, i should've done better, i wanna say sorry, i wanna hug him, i wanna kiss him, i wanna do the impossible with him, but it's too late.

I wanna overdose myself with sleeping pills and go with him but it's a sin.
    I wish i was the one with the cancer. Watching him suffering in that hospital bed, i wanna hug him forever but it's already late.

I'll be quitting the forums, the game as well, thank you guys for everything.
    I just wanna say, it's been fun with the internet but it's time to quit everything with this internet thingy and i wanna focus more with my life.

Ciao i love all of u </3

ok. that's eye-opening.would spend less time on the internet. and more in my life. my deepest condolences. thanks
    IGN: cynne
    Level:56

Neck Items and all colors of Much-Too-Small Shirts, 1/wl at CALYYX

I love Broadway UwU, yes, i am a [girl] gril

if u see this,i hope ur having a verryyyyy wonderfullll day UwU

My deepest condolences, I am very sorry for your loss. It must be very hard to lose a family member. But remember to remain strong and always stay happy, as it is what your father would've always wanted. Nothing that happened is of your fault, and remember that There's always light at the end of the tunnel. We are all here for you!
    IGN: IxHeroxI
    Ooga Booga, Pensive time.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...80/QYjhVX7.gif

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Earth-Chan View Post
    I havent been online for a couple of days, sorry 'bout that.
    My father died of lung cancer, i am so depressed.
    Now that i'm living with my grandmother, i just cant accept it.
    I regret not going with him to the park to get some fresh air.
    I regret saying those mean words everytime he gets angry because of my dumb deeds.
    I regret spending almost my whole life sitting in an isolated room and not hanging out with him.
    I regret not following his orders.
    I totally regret everything.

I realized that, i should've done better, i wanna say sorry, i wanna hug him, i wanna kiss him, i wanna do the impossible with him, but it's too late.

I wanna overdose myself with sleeping pills and go with him but it's a sin.
    I wish i was the one with the cancer. Watching him suffering in that hospital bed, i wanna hug him forever but it's already late.

I'll be quitting the forums, the game as well, thank you guys for everything.
    I just wanna say, it's been fun with the internet but it's time to quit everything with this internet thingy and i wanna focus more with my life.

Ciao i love all of u </3
    I am speechless I cant say a word hopefully you get mentally well soon and have a good future and hopefully your father RIP

i am so sorru gosh darnit im cryinh i hope houre okay

IGN: Chicadi
    EXP. Level: 56

I remember when my uncle died last month... its hearbreaking..

I also feel your pain and regret about your father, I feel so sorry for ya..
    Hope you'll get over that and stay strong, okay??

IGN: Ralphsei
    And I like the goat boi kek

Discord: (Will be revealed only when we were friends in-game)
    Howdy Ya'll

“Every one has a past, but what matters is how you shape the future”, Donought lady from umbrella academy.

Enjoy the good times you spent with your father rather than focusing on the negative memories, My deepest condolences.
    I Have Played GT On and Off for 3 Years, Still love the game.

I found this XD

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...rt-Contest-1DL

My deepest sympathy . He is now your guardian angel who will guide you, protect you and be with you in your life and journey. Get well soon.
    Hello there, enjoy your day.

Unhappy

I am deeply saddened by the news of your loss. Sorry for what you are going through. May he rest in peace.

IGN:
    Zanely

World:
    ZAN3

> My Dragon Invasion Suggestion <
    #davidpbgfoty

https://i.imgur.com/t8mvHMO.png

plz send help

I have lost my father 6 years ago, when i was 9. The best I could say you is do not think about him. Get a pet. Be more social. Make more friends. For the pain, i am pretty sure I can say I know how you feel. It will fade away over time, but will leave big scars on your life. You will learn to move on, give yourself some time. But NEVER expect the pain to completely be gone. Crying before you sleep with his memories is perfectly alright. Try to make him proud in his peaceful sleep.
    Last edited by Selim149; 04-15-2019 at 05:44 AM.
    https://i.ibb.co/MpFKwRL/A18-DA1-AB-...A9318-FB76.png
    Thancc DavidDoesPbg

I'm so sorry for your loss. I actually know how does it feels, my grandmother died because of cancer too a long time ago.

Everything is gonna be alright. Trust me, your father won't be mad at you on the other side. He's always watching and he will forgive you for everything. It's not that bad, everyone makes mistakes. We all are people and always deserve a second chance.

As I said before he won't be mad at you, he is your father, of course he will forgive you. Just remember, when someone dies their soul is still here watching us and smiling.

Be happy, smile, don't regret anything, be proud of yourself and your family and enjoy your life. BE YOURSELF!
    Ignore haters, enjoy your life, be happy, eat chocolate and be awesome! BE YOURSELF! (:

I am so sorry for your loss.

Your Father will always be there for you no matter what, so stay strong and get well soon.

Rest in peace.
    IGN : Arcyte
    Level : 78/125