Thread: I have a suggestion for costumer support

Serf

Default I have a suggestion for costumer support

Growtopia should have "live chat" costumer support. All from me

There aren't enough employees for all the people complaining, why do you think we have so long reply times on emails? And no, the answer for this is not "JUST HIRE MORE PEOPLE OMEGALUL"

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    There aren't enough employees for all the people complaining, why do you think we have so long reply times on emails? And no, the answer for this is not "JUST HIRE MORE PEOPLE OMEGALUL"
    Quote Originally Posted by kiisuke929 View Post
    I have to agree with estkid. Having support agents costs money believe it or not they would need AT LEAST double the amount of staff they have rn if not triple and imagine just for simplicity that 1 person is paid 2000$ a month for 8h work days replying to support emails for 31 working days (i don't know their salary) that would mean about 30-45 staff members salaries (they have at minimum 15 employees i think) it would cost them 60 000-90 000 to pay salaries now these are not the salaries as the devs most likely make more but that is the cost we can assume it now if they would pay it yearly it would be 720 000-
    1 080 000
    So it isn't worth it
    The way you get hacked is when you download a so called hacking tool from a YouTube video the app you download has a keylogger. Also the free gems and mod applications are all fake and Ubisoft won't ask for your password.

IGN:TyyppiPlays

they probably wont as person above said it already takes alot of money to pay for the current staff
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I like how many people think they're Japanese.
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    PLEASE DON'T WATCH HENTAI. JUST PLEASE DON'T.

“It’s only obvious that the world is a cruel place. If you can’t change the world, then you have to change yourself!”
    – Tatsumi

Quote Originally Posted by kiisuke929 View Post
    nope. simple as that. you didnt provide any info on what it is about. how it helps blah blah blah (but even if you did, nah still)
    Visit the BLOCKCORP thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyppi View Post
    I have to agree with estkid. Having support agents costs money believe it or not they would need AT LEAST double the amount of staff they have rn if not triple and imagine just for simplicity that 1 person is paid 2000$ a month for 8h work days replying to support emails for 31 working days (i don't know their salary) that would mean about 30-45 staff members salaries (they have at minimum 15 employees i think) it would cost them 60 000-90 000 to pay salaries now these are not the salaries as the devs most likely make more but that is the cost we can assume it now if they would pay it yearly it would be 720 000-
    1 080 000
    So it isn't worth it

+1 It's not worth it...
    If you see a green worm, Don't hurt them! because that my partisan!

I think it would be more feasible to have a live support update thingy where the devs send support updates about large glitches and problems etc.(players dont chat). Cos rn support just likes to keep us in the dark about most things.

IGN: Chicadi
    EXP. Level: 56

It could be voluntarily around the forums. If someone posts a question and if you want to help them, you could answer it with your public knowledge. Even live support will not tell you anything beyond public knowledge like the dates of an event, etc.

Been playing this game since 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    nope. simple as that. you didnt provide any info on what it is about. how it helps blah blah blah (but even if you did, nah still)
    You should be careful on where you place the period you are giving the wrong idea to some people
    ¨nope. simple as that.¨
    ^ Right there it needs to be removed so your sentence makes sense.
    - Bestzman

Quote Originally Posted by RealBestzman View Post
    You should be careful on where you place the period you are giving the wrong idea to some people
    ¨nope. simple as that.¨
    ^ Right there it needs to be removed so your sentence makes sense.
    - Bestzman
    ok lol (10 chars)
    Visit the BLOCKCORP thread!