Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: He is so right about it (Tery Drama)/Creators Blocks

what a shame

At this point im starting to feel like theres not much ubi can do for the game. Everytime they make an effort in the right direction it backfires just because of how toxic the players are.

IGN: Chicadi
    EXP. Level: 56

Quote Originally Posted by Tan Spray View Post
    At this point im starting to feel like theres not much ubi can do for the game. Everytime they make an effort in the right direction it backfires just because of how toxic the players are.
    Thats a good point. Community is very toxic.
    IGN: Imunity

So, the damage has still been done, No way to reverse it anymore.

true and sad
    Bored ASF

MDIA (SHOP)

I am not watching 13 minutes of that guy's trash, can someone explain to me what is going on?
    IGN: IxHeroxI
    Ooga Booga, Pensive time.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...80/QYjhVX7.gif

Quote Originally Posted by SupForce View Post
    I am not watching 13 minutes of that guy's trash, can someone explain to me what is going on?
    Basically tery tried to earn money from Tery's Block, he made giveaway like 'Buy fortnite vbucks pack and use my code to join giveaway(With using tery's code, he would earn like 1-3$ per code).
    Then developers warned tery because of this. But he break the machine. I think because he think like ' If im not going to profit from it, im going to break it. Also its useless ' But he didnt say it
    Also he reycled 9 of tery's block then he keep one of them, Because it would be more special. Basically he trying to get attention while his views dropping...
    ///Content creator rules was simple. Just giveaway it, do not earn anything from it(World Lock or Money)....
    Goal : Legendary | Level 100 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

Quote Originally Posted by SupForce View Post
    You can read the transcript to save your time.

He simply reads and talks about every single post from the thread against him for 10 minutes, repeating his same point of "yes i made a mistake" over and over again. The rest of the video is him recycling his creator exclusive stuff and trying to be the nice guy by giving dls to people who used his creator code - Funny that, its like selling dls if you think about it.

IMO: Tery should've told Ubisoft he no longer wants to be a content creator and have his stuff removed by them. But instead he chose to recycle the stuff which IS disrespectful. Acknowledge the time and effort made by the developers to help their creators. It's not that bad either, making content creator blocks to PERMANENTLY PROMOTE their channels and not game-breaking at all, just sad to see people finding loopholes around the rules to destroy ideas.

PS: I don't hate Tery, I'm not a fan of his either.

EDIT: His motive is wanting attention. We should stop.

Tery, if you see this (Which you probably will) This is a message to you: That was really disrespectful from you to recycle the special blocks, and to break one of the only awesome-o-matics in the game.
    People put time into designing those items (just for you) And even put you in the community hub, then you just want profit from it, then somebody questions your way of "giving away" Those blocks, And you just suddenly become a Brat who doesn't appreciate anything about it, and then you decide to destroy the special blocks, and one of the only awesome-o-matics in the game. I am sure that many other creators deserve the position way more than you do. Shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Tery, if you see this (Which you probably will) This is a message to you: That was really disrespectful from you to recycle the special blocks, and to break one of the only awesome-o-matics in the game.
    People put time into designing those items (just for you) And even put you in the community hub, then you just want profit from it, then somebody questions your way of "giving away" Those blocks, And you just suddenly become a Brat who doesn't appreciate anything about it, and then you decide to destroy the special blocks, and one of the only awesome-o-matics in the game. I am sure that many other creators deserve the position way more than you do. Shame on you.
    3rd comment in a day about how disrespectful he is. Okay, we get it....
    IGN: Imunity

Well, I hope i made it clear now, No more posts about it.

It's for the better, A person who straight-out disrespects people who put their time into him. He doesn't deserve to be included. They are supposed to be family friendly creators too, since almost all Growtopians are little kids.
    Well in the app store/ Google play store. It says you have to be 12+ years old in order to play the game. Those who are under are also disrespecting the person who said this was the age limit in order to play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by RealBestzman View Post
    Well in the app store/ Google play store. It says you have to be 12+ years old in order to play the game. Those who are under are also disrespecting the person who said this was the age limit in order to play the game.
    FYI: it's not a limit, It's a recommendation.

No one asked me and no one cares but i hope i made it clear im not going to post anymore oh wait heres a post

IGN: Chicadi
    EXP. Level: 56

No one asked me and no one cares but i hope i made it clear im not going to post anymore oh wait heres a post
    I said clearly: About that.

Cool

FYI: it's not a limit, It's a recommendation.
    Name:  Screenshot 2019-04-12 at 2.06.44 PM.png
Views: 179
Size:  153.8 KB
    Please show me where it states recommended?

Apps & Games content ratings on Google Play
    Content ratings for apps and games help you understand an app's maturity.

Ratings are the responsibility of the app developers and the International Age Rating Coalition (IARC). In South Korea, ratings have been approved by the Game Rating Administration Committee (GRAC).
    Age-based rating & description
    Content ratings are used to describe the minimum maturity level of content in apps. However, content ratings don't tell you whether an app is designed for users of a specific age.

Ratings are typically based on a number of factors, including sexual content, violence, drugs, gambling, and profane language.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official google support. It doesn't say that it's a limit, it just says "helps you understand the maturity of the game".

Apps & Games content ratings on Google Play
    Content ratings for apps and games help you understand an app's maturity.

Ratings are the responsibility of the app developers and the International Age Rating Coalition (IARC). In South Korea, ratings have been approved by the Game Rating Administration Committee (GRAC).
    Age-based rating & description
    Content ratings are used to describe the minimum maturity level of content in apps. However, content ratings don't tell you whether an app is designed for users of a specific age.

Ratings are typically based on a number of factors, including sexual content, violence, drugs, gambling, and profane language.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official google support. It doesn't say that it's a limit, it just says "helps you understand the maturity of the game".
    You still need your parent/guardian’s permission to play if you are under the age of 13 though.
    IGN: SNOWYFOX

Quote Originally Posted by SnowyFox1000 View Post
    You still need your parent/guardian’s permission to play if you are under the age of 13 though.
    It doesn't say that anywhere. Maybe on ios, but not on Google play. I read all the rules

“if I can’t make sponsorship money off my giveaway then screw it”

Lmao I guess greed is pretty much par for the course in this community, don’t see why famous youtubers should be any different