Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: He is so right about it (Tery Drama)/Creators Blocks

Quote Originally Posted by Timegalaxy View Post
    VIDEO:

He is so right about it.Ok he made a mistake bc he said that u have to buy something from fortnite to enter the giveaway...But the thing is that literally all other creators does the same thing by asking for followers/likes/subscribers etc. is that profiting also $$$
    SO....
    Make this Rule or the drama will continue

RULE: YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO GIVEAWAY THE BLOCKS AS A CREATOR THROUGH THE GAME ONLY LIKE DICE GAME AND RANDOM STUFF LIKE THAT.ITS THE ONLY FAIR THING TO DO IN THIS CASE
    Really dissapointed in ubi for not making this a rule since the start
    Yea, his straight-up honesty made people respect him, unlike some growtopian who is also known as “the face of growtopia”, otherwise, who literally plagarized other people and don’t even apologise...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tan Spray View Post
    At this point im starting to feel like theres not much ubi can do for the game. Everytime they make an effort in the right direction it backfires just because of how toxic the players are.
    True. Just for greed for real life money/fame... they just plagarize and host huge amounts of world lock giveaway... Those children will respect them and probably defend them... (not talking about Tery, he earned my respect ✊)
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.

Visit FORUMERBASE today!

Insta account: @pokekidgt

The blocks are meant to be given away to their fans. If you’re a true fan, you’ll subscribe/follow that person right?

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    The blocks are meant to be given away to their fans. If you’re a true fan, you’ll subscribe/follow that person right?
    Tery was asking for people to buy stuff in the fortnite store using his code to get the blocks.
    In other words, asking for people to spend money which he gets a cut of

Knight

Im unlucky i dont have fornite account to join giveaway and i only won giveaway 1x i will never expect my self to won on thiss rare block giveaway
    GOALS

FEYE[58/100]❌
    RAYMAN[1/1]✔️
    LVL[72/125]❌
    AWESOMENES[100/100]✔️
    Main world:HuskyTale

Hey arigato for reading my signature

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    It doesn't say that anywhere. Maybe on ios, but not on Google play. I read all the rules
    In the terms of service for Growtopia:
    Name:  409596B8-500F-435F-A92D-F82330552AF9.jpeg
Views: 147
Size:  520.8 KB
    IGN: SNOWYFOX

Quote Originally Posted by abt79 View Post
    Tery was asking for people to buy stuff in the fortnite store using his code to get the blocks.
    In other words, asking for people to spend money which he gets a cut of
    I wasn’t referring to that. Tery has already apologised for his mistake.

Im pretty sure that was never his thought process behind recycling the blocks, he just said he dint want anything to do with this whole situation plus there was really not a way for him to giveaway the blocks justly anymore.

IGN: Chicadi
    EXP. Level: 56

It's for the better, A person who straight-out disrespects people who put their time into him. He doesn't deserve to be included. They are supposed to be family friendly creators too, since almost all Growtopians are little kids.
    Let people do. Nobody is supposed to be anything.

- - - Updated - - -

And make crappy spam comments such as

"I SUBBED. MY GROWID: XXXXXX"
    Yo
    I'm HGrowH (<<<IGN), now a full time builder.

UberDuck's B.O.O. Song!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWZkvBJwrk]
    My Youtube channel link for people looking for it
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...HzZ73Qv1vot_yQ

These lines are here so people won't click on the link when trying to quote

Not to be a buzz kill he knew exactly what he was doing.
    I knew and I'm ure other players knew it wasn't code to sell the blocks for someone buying stuff in another game I mean come on it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know Ubisoft didn't want fortnight to profit from their idea.

This being said again if this was another player they would have been punished for this and yet it's a YouTuber and they get asked to take the video down, WHERE IS THE PUNISHMENT?!
    WHERE UBISOFT? Oh yeah there isn't one!
    Then someone creates a world with royal lock and uses smarts to put signs down (all in game items) risk of punishment.
    Your rules are a joke you enforce them when you choose and not when the rules are being broken there for your rules mean nothing to the majority of the player base and this is why you have all the scams/hacks/spammers/autofarmers because players see you can't enforce rules and even when you do it's drips and drabs.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

Quote Originally Posted by GrowH View Post
    And make crappy spam comments such as

"I SUBBED. MY GROWID: XXXXXX"
    That’s the point of the giveaway

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Judavid View Post
    This being said again if this was another player they would have been punished for this and yet it's a YouTuber and they get asked to take the video down, WHERE IS THE PUNISHMENT?!
    They didn’t punish him but they gave him a warning. This system is still new so it’s very common for them to close an eye in case anyone was still confused of the new rules.

technically youtubers still make a living off videos so fair
    but again, it shld be within the game
    my real face:

my singing baes: Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello/Taylor Swift and Little Mix

Quote Originally Posted by this dot.
    "i can't believe you all stop singling out names noobs"
    Shoutout to effanx11! The best guy in the whole universe! He knows why!

Psle: 25*
    #AIRSECT
    #AIRANCIENT

i ship cat noir and ladybug

That’s the point of the giveaway

- - - Updated - - -

They didn’t punish him but they gave him a warning. This system is still new so it’s very common for them to close an eye in case anyone was still confused of the new rules.
    I stand by my comment.
    It doesn't take someone with a degree in psychology to understand they wouldn't want a fortnight creater code implementing into a growtopia game but funny thing is watch the new video!
    He litrally left the code and the statement in the new video so it's not even really down.
    Either way he knew 100% what he was doing was wrong, how the hell is that a mistake you litrally edited the video and placed the code there!
    That's not a mistake pal that's a straight up lie to cover yourself.

Fact is, they got another YouTubers items back and they won't for any normal player, YouTubers have more access to mods and Devs so more power to get people banned or even report people so now YouTubers have more protection then the average player.
    YouTuber breaks rules he gets a warning normal player breaks the rules ban.

One rule for one and another for another = unenforceable rules that the majority of the player base doesn't or can't follow.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

I stand by my comment.
    It doesn't take someone with a degree in psychology to understand they wouldn't want a fortnight creater code implementing into a growtopia game but funny thing is watch the new video!
    He litrally left the code and the statement in the new video so it's not even really down.
    Either way he knew 100% what he was doing was wrong, how the hell is that a mistake you litrally edited the video and placed the code there!
    That's not a mistake pal that's a straight up lie to cover yourself.
    The rules only said that the blocks are meant to be given away, that’s all. And by mistake, I didn’t mean “careless” mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

Fact is, they got another YouTubers items back and they won't for any normal player, YouTubers have more access to mods and Devs so more power to get people banned or even report people so now YouTubers have more protection then the average player.
    YouTuber breaks rules he gets a warning normal player breaks the rules ban.

One rule for one and another for another = unenforceable rules that the majority of the player base doesn't or can't follow.
    It doesn’t take someone with a degree in psychology to understand that youtubers get the same treatment as normal players. In case you still can’t understand, youtubers announce EVERYTHING on YouTube unlike regular players. If a regular player gets their ban lifted as a second chance, will everyone know? Obviously not because that player doesn’t tell the whole world about it.

[QUOTE=RaySia;3961607]The rules only said that the blocks are meant to be given away, that’s all. And by mistake, I didn’t mean “careless” mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not a mistake! I'm sorry it's just not!
    Give away isn't buy something and I give you that's not a giveaway that's a freebie for buying a item!
    A giveaway is here have that.

Your telling me he didn't realise while saying it or while editing it or putting the creater code into the edit.
    No way that's not a mistake that's a pure trying it on.
    Again it's not hard to understand.

One rule for one another for another.

- - - Updated - - -

The rules only said that the blocks are meant to be given away, that’s all. And by mistake, I didn’t mean “careless” mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn’t take someone with a degree in psychology to understand that youtubers get the same treatment as normal players. In case you still can’t understand, youtubers announce EVERYTHING on YouTube unlike regular players. If a regular player gets their ban lifted as a second chance, will everyone know? Obviously not because that player doesn’t tell the whole world about it.

I'm sorry I feel like you have rose tinted glasses on.
    YouTubers have got and do get special treatment!
    So when the YouTube got all his stuff back yet no other player can?
    When YouTubers can message a mod and get a instant response, I've played for 4 years I've been trying to contact a mod for the past 2 months to check a world have any come NO not even a message to say the world is fine.

When YouTubers get a warning where players get banned instantly then yes there is special treatment and it's clear as day to see.

So I'm sorry I completely disagree with your statement.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

- - - Updated - - -

It's not a mistake! I'm sorry it's just not!
    Give away isn't buy something and I give you that's not a giveaway that's a freebie for buying a item!
    A giveaway is here have that.

Your telling me he didn't realise while saying it or while editing it or putting the creater code into the edit.
    No way that's not a mistake that's a pure trying it on.
    Again it's not hard to understand.

One rule for one another for another.
    giveaway
    /ˈɡɪvəweɪ/
    Learn to pronounce
    INFORMAL
    noun
    a thing that is given free, often for promotional purposes.
    "every issue is packed with competitions and great giveaways"
    a thing that makes an inadvertent revelation.
    "the shape of the parcel was a dead giveaway"

That being said, I’ve already clarified that it wasn’t a careless mistake. It’s one of those mistakes where you don’t even know such stuff are associated to the rules. Example; Paying 1 small lock for an extra life in Spleef is considered illegal but many don’t know that because they don’t consider that as “betting” or so it doesn’t seem to be.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry I feel like you have rose tinted glasses on.
    YouTubers have got and do get special treatment!
    So when the YouTube got all his stuff back yet no other player can?
    When YouTubers can message a mod and get a instant response, I've played for 4 years I've been trying to contact a mod for the past 2 months to check a world have any come NO not even a message to say the world is fine.

When YouTubers get a warning where players get banned instantly then yes there is special treatment and it's clear as day to see.

So I'm sorry I completely disagree with your statement.
    Not sure where you get the assumption that youtubers get instant response from mods UNLESS they’re friends but I’ll just ignore the rest of your story. I don’t think I need to explain the reason to your story as it is already obvious.

The only issue I had was that he was using Growtopia Creator Rewards to promote his Fortnite code, even though Fortnite doesn't need the promotion given it's popularity, I think the Creator Blocks should have been used solely in terms of Growtopia promotion.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

giveaway
    /ˈɡɪvəweɪ/
    Learn to pronounce
    INFORMAL
    noun

That being said, I’ve already clarified that it wasn’t a careless mistake. It’s one of those mistakes where you don’t even know such stuff are associated to the rules. Example; Paying 1 small lock for an extra life in Spleef is considered illegal but many don’t know that because they don’t consider that as “betting” or so it doesn’t seem to be.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure where you get the assumption that youtubers get instant response from mods UNLESS they’re friends but I’ll just ignore the rest of your story. I don’t think I need to explain the reason to your story as it is already obvious.

Ok fair deal not instant response but let's be honest here quicker response then another player.
    There is no reason for my "story" apart from I feel there needs to be complete fairness in rules set.
    That's it!

- - - Updated - - -

giveaway
    /ˈɡɪvəweɪ/
    Learn to pronounce
    INFORMAL
    noun

- - - Updated - - -

Are you saying he's that dumb he didn't know they didn't want them sold for fortnight creater codes?
    COME ON!
    That's just stupid!
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

Ok fair deal not instant response but let's be honest here quicker response then another player.
    There is no reason for my "story" apart from I feel there needs to be complete fairness in rules set.
    That's it!

Support Desk don’t go searching for “MrSongo” or “Wicker10” in the Keywords every time they review reports. I get what you meant by instant response but that still isn’t true. Some of them are just lucky their email was reviewed earlier than the others. I’m obviously defending this because I’ve also been in the same situation and somehow my email got replied faster than everyone else who sent theirs earlier than mine.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you saying he's that dumb he didn't know they didn't want them sold for fortnight creater codes?
    COME ON!
    That's just stupid!
    It doesn’t have anything to do with his stupidity. It’s clearly a misinterpretation in the rules given. The rules given to them has a lot of loopholes which is why Nekorei had to add in the new rules to avoid anyone trying to “beat the system”.

Support Desk don’t go searching for “MrSongo” or “Wicker10” in the Keywords every time they review reports. I get what you meant by instant response but that still isn’t true. Some of them are just lucky their email was reviewed earlier than the others. I’m obviously defending this because I’ve also been in the same situation and somehow my email got replied faster than everyone else who sent theirs earlier than mine.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn’t have anything to do with his stupidity. It’s clearly a misinterpretation in the rules given. The rules given to them has a lot of loopholes which is why Nekorei had to add in the new rules to avoid anyone trying to “beat the system”.

I respect your opinion but ours won't ever meet on this situation.
    We both have had our say and we both disagree with eachother in one way or another.
    I still respect you and we might aswel just agree to disagree on this one.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

Really, This just plain-out is disrespecting the people that put their time into creating this awesome block personalized for just him. Really good influence to kids too, with all the swearing. I bet 95% of his fan base is Kids under 13.
    Oh wow, get the block's already existing sprite, pixelate creator's logo, copy/pasta the logo onto the block sprite and voilà.
    As hard as a stone
    Web Devops for more than 4 years

Goals:
    - Get 3 MagPlants (DONE!)
    - Reach level 100 (53/100)