Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guild Leadership not transferred

Exclamation Guild Leadership not transferred

Hello! And recently I was buying a guild! And when we traded the guild key the leadership did not transfer! and I lost 280wls! Like WHAT THE HECK?! Please help me moderators! I worked hard for those wls.... I just want to get the guild or the wls back...

The trade for the guild key was successful but.... the Leadership didn't transfer... I was a member of the guild but yeah... I think its a scam? Please help...
    Last edited by Otep; 04-17-2019 at 01:12 AM.
    Come join the Secret Santa 2019! It's an exchange gift thing like in Christmas parties!

They definitely scammed me now... they didn't return the wls and yah.... sold it to someone else or maybe it's another one of their accounts...
    Come join the Secret Santa 2019! It's an exchange gift thing like in Christmas parties!

Quote Originally Posted by Otep View Post
    Hello! And recently I was buying a guild! And when we traded the guild key the leadership did not transfer! and I lost 280wls! Like WHAT THE HECK?! Please help me moderators! I worked hard for those wls.... I just want to get the guild or the wls back... The names of the owners are ZeroEinst_519 and Xarky

The trade for the guild key was successful but.... the Leadership didn't transfer... I was a member of the guild but yeah... I think its a scam? Please help...
    Ohm what just happen is it a glitch or is it a mistake?
    You can join my server https://discord.gg/Qq23FHc if you need help in growtopia or anything

Quote Originally Posted by hugogamer709 View Post
    Ohm what just happen is it a glitch or is it a mistake?
    I think it's a glitch since growtopia accepted the trade
    it said in the tab you are now getting the world or somethin then we both accepted but the leadership and the world did not get transferred
    btw the world name is Kkbaxd

Master Sorcerer

I remember someone else reporting this before. It could be a glitch that still hasn't been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    I remember someone else reporting this before. It could be a glitch that still hasn't been fixed.
    How long ago was that? Because... when they talked to me the second time they wanted to trade me again but I need to offer more... that means that they know this glitch very well and is abusing it by scamming unknowing growtopians like myself.

Master Sorcerer

How long ago was that? Because... when they talked to me the second time they wanted to trade me again but I need to offer more... that means that they know this glitch very well and is abusing it by scamming unknowing growtopians like myself.
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...s-Guild-Glitch

Thanks dude! I wish they can fix this tho cuz for me what I lost is a large amount of wls.... It will be really messed up if they don't fix this or compensate for this... But I don't think they will try and solve this because they have yet to update the link you sent me...

- - - Updated - - -

Also that was from a long time ago... I think they probably dismissed it already even tho the glitch is still there and probably tons of players already quitted like me because of this..

I will dare and say that they can ban my ip address, my accounts and everything they can if this glitch did not occur or if it doesn't exist. I don't want this to not be fixed and compensated for because this is an issue that they should fix! I just want my dls and wls back and for every other victims to get helped too.

- - - Updated - - -

That experience was very depressing since I have played gt for 4 years and I know that some people might think if I have played that long I should be rich but what they might not know is different people grow at different rates and other than that I am not actually very active and just plays for fun and glitches and getting scammed because of glitches IS NOT FUN which is removing the purpose of me and other people to play this game.

I’ve played for like a little over 3 years and have like 10 wls constantly. I’ve never quit too lol. I’m not rich.

But also you should remove those guys names or the thread will be edited or closed. It’s considered bullying or something.
    After like a year I figured out where this was. I’m an idoit

I have nothing else for this area!

Quote Originally Posted by dramabomb View Post
    I’ve played for like a little over 3 years and have like 10 wls constantly. I’ve never quit too lol. I’m not rich.

But also you should remove those guys names or the thread will be edited or closed. It’s considered bullying or something.
    It is not considered bullying because there is nothing here that makes me sound like a bully.
    If anything, I'm the one who was bullied because they scammed me.

It is not considered bullying because there is nothing here that makes me sound like a bully.
    If anything, I'm the one who was bullied because they scammed me.
    Singling out is against the growtopian code, I suggest you remove the names from your post.
    Last edited by abrakegabra; 04-18-2019 at 09:08 AM.
    IGN: FeelSexy
    Previous names: ABRAKEGABRA, DrFare

19 year old from Singapore
    Pianist | Kickboxer | Business student

Quote Originally Posted by Satania View Post
    It's either RNGesus loves you or RNGesus hates you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by abrakegabra View Post
    Singling out is against the growtopia code, I suggest you remove the names from your post.
    Yeah, you show him.

Quote Originally Posted by abrakegabra View Post
    Singling out is against the growtopia code, I suggest you remove the names from your post.
    mkay... that's at least a better reason than the other person said because he's... nvm.
    but yeah sure dude :P

mkay... that's at least a better reason than the other person said because he's... nvm.
    but yeah sure dude :P
    That’s what I meant. I forgot what the word was. I meant singling out
    After like a year I figured out where this was. I’m an idoit

I have nothing else for this area!

Quote Originally Posted by dramabomb View Post
    That’s what I meant. I forgot what the word was. I meant singling out
    That was a very bad term for it :P

- - - Updated - - -

Try to search in google for a right term :P

Why are there no moderators replying to this or to my email? ***?

Why are there no moderators replying to this or to my email? ***?
    Be patient pal.

IGN:
    Zanely

World:
    ZAN3

> My Dragon Invasion Suggestion <
    #davidfoty

plz send help

Still waiting for those mods to solve this...

- - - Updated - - -

It has almost been a month and still no reply from any mods

Lesser Wizard

Still waiting for those mods to solve this...

- - - Updated - - -

It has almost been a month and still no reply from any mods
    were u promoted to gc?

Quote Originally Posted by sipsipsi69 View Post
    were u promoted to gc?
    no but.. this should have worked.
    why? because I have another guild and I keep on transferring it to my account into my friends account and we didn't need to be GC

also another reason is because the guild key was transferred along with my dls and wls BUUUUT it glitched and didn't transfer the leadership even though I got the guild key