• Ya

5 71.43%
  • Naw

2 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Development ideas

Lesser Wizard

Default Development ideas

Imagine that youve farmed someone elses 10k blocks and were promised 10 wls for it and then you realize that the person who wanted you break their blocks scammed you well then your like crap and may quit my point is that id love to see some machine that you have to place wls in and it recognizes the amount of blocks you broke and you had to put a number of blocks they break then they get a wl and you just imput that, that would also allow the person who wants the farmables broken able to go do stuff irl rather than watch when the guy is ready and you couldn't get scammed. Now I know there is a auto breaker (wasnt it a tessarect of...?) but that 1: Doesnt help new players earn wls. 2:It costs damn a lot to make and requires gems

My other idea was some kind of log that who bought from a vending machine that way the vend world owner could msg them and say thank you
    The way you get hacked is when you download a so called hacking tool from a YouTube video the app you download has a keylogger. Also the free gems and mod applications are all fake and Ubisoft won't ask for your password.

IGN:TyyppiPlays

Imagine a world where people don't scam.

But nice idea, there should be some kind of verification system for deals, or anything that requires a third party.

+1 from me!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Suhpose View Post
    Imagine a world where people don't scam.

But nice idea, there should be some kind of verification system for deals, or anything that requires a third party.
    Yep but tbh we never will get rid of all the scammers
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxwtopia View Post
    +1 from me!
    Thank you
    The way you get hacked is when you download a so called hacking tool from a YouTube video the app you download has a keylogger. Also the free gems and mod applications are all fake and Ubisoft won't ask for your password.

Master Sorcerer

Or just add a contract concept in the game.

Ok this is tempting me to suggest that but with more detail.
    IGN: Tevoir
    Level: 125

Time for a true display of skill!

Rolled and smoked.

Since magplants are a thing, this seems possible. I like itttt +1

IGN: Chicadi
    EXP. Level: 56

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by TeeHeeBee View Post
    Or just add a contract concept in the game.

Ok this is tempting me to suggest that but with more detail.
    I mean that would be possible I think
    Quote Originally Posted by Tan Spray View Post
    Since magplants are a thing, this seems possible. I like itttt +1
    Yeereeeeeee ty

Default *** same idea

I literally had the same idea exactly same damn we are linked LOL
    Follow Me On Instagram
    For Cool Growtopia Art Edits
    @SyrianTiger_GT

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by SyrianTiger View Post
    I literally had the same idea exactly same damn we are linked LOL
    Damn. Well u know what I won gg gj wp hehe

Lesser Wizard

Bumb

Also added a poll

Of course it's a good idea but losing all risks from a game will just make it very boring. It should stay as it is right now

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    Of course it's a good idea but losing all risks from a game will just make it very boring. It should stay as it is right now
    I see your point but tbh we won't get rid of all the scammers anyway

nice idea i heard there are some worlds that act as midmans to these type of trades like break my chands for a wl dont recall the name
    +1 from me
    Check out the Jahy-sama Manga Cuz why not

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    nice idea i heard there are some worlds that act as midmans to these type of trades like break my chands for a wl dont recall the name
    +1 from me
    Thank you

Lesser Wizard

Bumppppppppppp

Lesser Wizard

Why do I bump this

This is a great idea hope the devs / administrators see this

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by GAMM View Post
    This is a great idea hope the devs / administrators see this
    I hope for that as well thank you for your input

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyppi View Post
    Imagine that youve farmed someone elses 10k blocks and were promised 10 wls for it and then you realize that the person who wanted you break their blocks scammed you well then your like crap and may quit my point is that id love to see some machine that you have to place wls in and it recognizes the amount of blocks you broke and you had to put a number of blocks they break then they get a wl and you just imput that, that would also allow the person who wants the farmables broken able to go do stuff irl rather than watch when the guy is ready and you couldn't get scammed. Now I know there is a auto breaker (wasnt it a tessarect of...?) but that 1: Doesnt help new players earn wls. 2:It costs damn a lot to make and requires gems

My other idea was some kind of log that who bought from a vending machine that way the vend world owner could msg them and say thank you
    It's a +1 for the first idea

But I sadly have to say -1 for the second one, just because there are scams that include "first to buy wins". Basically, the first one to buy something from the vending machine will "win" the prize.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    It's a +1 for the first idea

But I sadly have to say -1 for the second one, just because there are scams that include "first to buy wins". Basically, the first one to buy something from the vending machine will "win" the prize.
    What I meant with the second one is that the machine keeps some kind of log that who bought an item and then you can message them to thank them and you don't have to give anything to them if you dont want to