View Poll Results: Do you want them to implement these

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ya

    5 71.43%
  • Naw

    2 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Development ideas

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    IDK don't ask me
    Posts
    136

    Default Development ideas

    Imagine that youve farmed someone elses 10k blocks and were promised 10 wls for it and then you realize that the person who wanted you break their blocks scammed you well then your like crap and may quit my point is that id love to see some machine that you have to place wls in and it recognizes the amount of blocks you broke and you had to put a number of blocks they break then they get a wl and you just imput that, that would also allow the person who wants the farmables broken able to go do stuff irl rather than watch when the guy is ready and you couldn't get scammed. Now I know there is a auto breaker (wasnt it a tessarect of...?) but that 1: Doesnt help new players earn wls. 2:It costs damn a lot to make and requires gems


    My other idea was some kind of log that who bought from a vending machine that way the vend world owner could msg them and say thank you
    The way you get hacked is when you download a so called hacking tool from a YouTube video the app you download has a keylogger. Also the free gems and mod applications are all fake and Ubisoft won't ask for your password.

    IGN:TyyppiPlays

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Suhpose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Imagine a world where people don't scam.

    But nice idea, there should be some kind of verification system for deals, or anything that requires a third party.

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight Grxwtopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    The United States
    Posts
    58

    Default

    +1 from me!

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    IDK don't ask me
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suhpose View Post
    Imagine a world where people don't scam.

    But nice idea, there should be some kind of verification system for deals, or anything that requires a third party.
    Yep but tbh we never will get rid of all the scammers
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxwtopia View Post
    +1 from me!
    Thank you
    The way you get hacked is when you download a so called hacking tool from a YouTube video the app you download has a keylogger. Also the free gems and mod applications are all fake and Ubisoft won't ask for your password.

    IGN:TyyppiPlays

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    A lonely room.
    Posts
    7,504

    Default

    Or just add a contract concept in the game.

    Ok this is tempting me to suggest that but with more detail.
    IGN: Tevoir
    Level: 125

    Time for a true display of skill!


    Rolled and smoked.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Tan Spray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    813

    Default

    Since magplants are a thing, this seems possible. I like itttt +1

    IGN: Chicadi
    EXP. Level: 56


  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    IDK don't ask me
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeHeeBee View Post
    Or just add a contract concept in the game.

    Ok this is tempting me to suggest that but with more detail.
    I mean that would be possible I think
    Quote Originally Posted by Tan Spray View Post
    Since magplants are a thing, this seems possible. I like itttt +1
    Yeereeeeeee ty
    The way you get hacked is when you download a so called hacking tool from a YouTube video the app you download has a keylogger. Also the free gems and mod applications are all fake and Ubisoft won't ask for your password.

    IGN:TyyppiPlays

  8. #8
    Knight SyrianTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    UAE
    Posts
    84

    Default *** same idea

    I literally had the same idea exactly same damn we are linked LOL
    Follow Me On Instagram
    For Cool Growtopia Art Edits
    @SyrianTiger_GT

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    IDK don't ask me
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SyrianTiger View Post
    I literally had the same idea exactly same damn we are linked LOL
    Damn. Well u know what I won gg gj wp hehe
    The way you get hacked is when you download a so called hacking tool from a YouTube video the app you download has a keylogger. Also the free gems and mod applications are all fake and Ubisoft won't ask for your password.

    IGN:TyyppiPlays

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    IDK don't ask me
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Bumb


    Also added a poll
    The way you get hacked is when you download a so called hacking tool from a YouTube video the app you download has a keylogger. Also the free gems and mod applications are all fake and Ubisoft won't ask for your password.

    IGN:TyyppiPlays

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer ESTkid505HD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    2,619

    Default

    Of course it's a good idea but losing all risks from a game will just make it very boring. It should stay as it is right now


    ⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    IDK don't ask me
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    Of course it's a good idea but losing all risks from a game will just make it very boring. It should stay as it is right now
    I see your point but tbh we won't get rid of all the scammers anyway
    The way you get hacked is when you download a so called hacking tool from a YouTube video the app you download has a keylogger. Also the free gems and mod applications are all fake and Ubisoft won't ask for your password.

    IGN:TyyppiPlays

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Oma357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    (JAMMED!)
    Posts
    1,161

    Default

    nice idea i heard there are some worlds that act as midmans to these type of trades like break my chands for a wl dont recall the name
    +1 from me
    Check out the Jahy-sama Manga Cuz why not

    https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    IDK don't ask me
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    nice idea i heard there are some worlds that act as midmans to these type of trades like break my chands for a wl dont recall the name
    +1 from me
    Thank you
    The way you get hacked is when you download a so called hacking tool from a YouTube video the app you download has a keylogger. Also the free gems and mod applications are all fake and Ubisoft won't ask for your password.

    IGN:TyyppiPlays

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    IDK don't ask me
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Bumppppppppppp
    The way you get hacked is when you download a so called hacking tool from a YouTube video the app you download has a keylogger. Also the free gems and mod applications are all fake and Ubisoft won't ask for your password.

    IGN:TyyppiPlays

  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    IDK don't ask me
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Why do I bump this
    The way you get hacked is when you download a so called hacking tool from a YouTube video the app you download has a keylogger. Also the free gems and mod applications are all fake and Ubisoft won't ask for your password.

    IGN:TyyppiPlays

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard GAMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Zzz...
    Posts
    188

    Default

    This is a great idea hope the devs / administrators see this

  18. #18
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    IDK don't ask me
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GAMM View Post
    This is a great idea hope the devs / administrators see this
    I hope for that as well thank you for your input
    The way you get hacked is when you download a so called hacking tool from a YouTube video the app you download has a keylogger. Also the free gems and mod applications are all fake and Ubisoft won't ask for your password.

    IGN:TyyppiPlays

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyyppi View Post
    Imagine that youve farmed someone elses 10k blocks and were promised 10 wls for it and then you realize that the person who wanted you break their blocks scammed you well then your like crap and may quit my point is that id love to see some machine that you have to place wls in and it recognizes the amount of blocks you broke and you had to put a number of blocks they break then they get a wl and you just imput that, that would also allow the person who wants the farmables broken able to go do stuff irl rather than watch when the guy is ready and you couldn't get scammed. Now I know there is a auto breaker (wasnt it a tessarect of...?) but that 1: Doesnt help new players earn wls. 2:It costs damn a lot to make and requires gems


    My other idea was some kind of log that who bought from a vending machine that way the vend world owner could msg them and say thank you
    It's a +1 for the first idea

    But I sadly have to say -1 for the second one, just because there are scams that include "first to buy wins". Basically, the first one to buy something from the vending machine will "win" the prize.

  20. #20
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    IDK don't ask me
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    It's a +1 for the first idea

    But I sadly have to say -1 for the second one, just because there are scams that include "first to buy wins". Basically, the first one to buy something from the vending machine will "win" the prize.
    What I meant with the second one is that the machine keeps some kind of log that who bought an item and then you can message them to thank them and you don't have to give anything to them if you dont want to
    The way you get hacked is when you download a so called hacking tool from a YouTube video the app you download has a keylogger. Also the free gems and mod applications are all fake and Ubisoft won't ask for your password.

    IGN:TyyppiPlays

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •