Thread: Using macros to farm should result in a permanent ban.

Default people that used autofarm deserve ban

This it's the biggest problem in Growtopia, Pixel worlds stated that using macros to farm on their game results in a PERMANENT ban (I don't play it, but I saw the announcement on IG), should be the same hemre, it causes a lot of problems, and basically killed gem value.
    Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche; 04-18-2019 at 01:23 AM.
    I'm dumb.

My Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/lukassoccer.gt/

ºVideo FX
    ºBooks
    If you have some of this likes and wanna be my friend PM me or msg me in game!

Hey

Get this.

It is the same here.

IGN: Chicadi
    EXP. Level: 56

Players caught autofarming (in any way!) get permanently banned here as well.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverlord View Post
    Players caught autofarming (in any way!) get permanently banned here as well.
    Too bad they never actually get caught because Growtopia's autoban system is flawed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Warcus View Post
    putting my mouth up to your nose and slurping your snot out like spaghetti.... chewing on your chunky boogers like little meatballs...mmmm...

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Too bad they never actually get caught because Growtopia's autoban system is flawed.
    What can autoban do if the macros perfectly random like a normal player tho?
    Ban random people playing carnival games, thats what

I agree as macros are a huge problem, my friend stumbled upon an elder who was part of a top guild just autofarming with 2 other alts, his main and one breaking while one places, I recorded to get proof and informed most of the co-leaders and owner which only one of the co leaders replied to "i think it doesnt include in board that u cannot auto?".

reminder that this is a top 10 guild with members that are well known in the community
    Hi, I'm snake nice to meet you.
    I do play smash, and no I don't main snake.

"Get me a persian rug where the center looks like Galaga."

IGN: Snake
    IG:@Snake.gt

Quote Originally Posted by Coffee View Post
    I agree as macros are a huge problem, my friend stumbled upon an elder who was part of a top guild just autofarming with 2 other alts, his main and one breaking while one places, I recorded to get proof and informed most of the co-leaders and owner which only one of the co leaders replied to "i think it doesnt include in board that u cannot auto?".

reminder that this is a top 10 guild with members that are well known in the community
    I reported an autofarmer like two weeks ago, with video proof. And just like i expected he still autofarms everyday and nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Tan Spray View Post
    I reported an autofarmer like two weeks ago, with video proof. And just like i expected he still autofarms everyday and nothing happened.
    its a sad sad game we're playing
    Hi, I'm snake nice to meet you.
    I do play smash, and no I don't main snake.

"Get me a persian rug where the center looks like Galaga."

IGN: Snake
    IG:@Snake.gt

Macro is already illegal, whoever uses macro gets punished.

Op: Punish them harshly.

Me: Boy doesn't understand the current economy is not only the contribution of autofarmers but bfg owners cause we harvest and earn roughly 15-40k gems per day with just harvesting 1 whole farm without even breaking a sweat. In fact, most of the profit is going towards big bfg owners out there cause there are people autofarming or not, doing the owners work. One can own 50 or so bfg afk farms and harvest them and get their blocks done in a instant. That's how you multiply profit.

I can't believe these thread topics still exist, it's uncommonly retarded to solely target autofarmers at this point. There are many people out there who doesn't use macro, and even if there is people out there who still uses them. You do realize the ones who are taking on the bigger role are the ones who can supply them with blocks and literally destroy the economy satisfyingly in end.

Obviously enough, targeting autofarmers is probably the greatest choice of all times, cause guys like me hang in the backscene chilling while losers cry about minor contributors to the economy. Lmfao.
    Slightly above average in human intellect

Macros are weakling who can't break their stuff on they own
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

Quote Originally Posted by walkstick View Post
    Macros are weakling who can't break their stuff on they own
    the only time i would even remotely understand using macros is farming steel...

at that rate you would be graduating university at the rate farming steel takes
    Ubisoft < UGTeam .

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...8&d=1511461367
    thanks for medal hammerjelly senpai

well... so do I... HOW DID I DO THIS?!

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Friedrich Nietzsche View Post
    This it's the biggest problem in Growtopia, Pixel worlds stated that using macros to farm on their game results in a PERMANENT ban (I don't play it, but I saw the announcement on IG), should be the same hemre, it causes a lot of problems, and basically killed gem value.
    Although its also a permanent ban here, the auto ban system got too much flaw that even I reported lots of worlds and players that abuse game rule none of them works.