Thread: I got malpractice because of this bs

Default I got malpractice because of this bs

When the surg e robot was run over by a truck and yes idk how he could even cross the road i did everything right fix all his bones and close up all incisions his pulse is strong and his temp is low and its not saying ANYTHING about the patient even after i press random buttons
    I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

Not gonna use fsjal avatar for now

Quote Originally Posted by xBeStGeMx View Post
    When the surg e robot was run over by a truck and yes idk how he could even cross the road i did everything right fix all his bones and close up all incisions his pulse is strong and his temp is low and its not saying ANYTHING about the patient even after i press random buttons
    >be a robot
    >have bones and pulse
    >get run over

IGN: Chicadi
    EXP. Level: 56

Quote Originally Posted by xBeStGeMx View Post
    You must have forgot to get to the point where the "fix it" button appears, inorder to do this just keep doing incisions till you see it.
    Hello, I am EZCookOven
    Level: 125.
    Legendary Title, Dragon, Wings.
    Sponsored: EzCookOven’s Robotic Tentacles.

Master Sorcerer

why does everyone alway forget the gravel in the knee
    This space is empty, just like the space in my skull.

Banned

You have to scalpel one more time to remove the gravel in the knees lol

Lesser Knight

You probably did some sort of mistake. Well, since this is a surgery complaint thread, I guess I'll give my complaint: surgery is SOMETIMES impossible even whilst being level 100 at surgery. For example when the patient's heart stops, you click the correct tool and get like a 4% skill fail, and then the game asks you to use a sponge - meaning after you click on the sponge you fail the surgery. I think the developers should make this a little bit more stable, perhaps add accessories that prevent specific tool skill fails from happening? It could be worked on, since getting malpractice from bad luck is just unfun.