Thread: Easter eggs not picking up

Exclamation Easter eggs not picking up

In the world EGGRESCUE some people can’t pick up eggs making it nearly impossible to win! Fix this please!

Banned

Stupid bug. You waste a ticket for nothing, and you can't even leave because once you leave you can't enter the world again for another 15 minutes. Seriously, fix the damn game
    Last edited by Reg4shi; 04-19-2019 at 07:25 AM. Reason: You don't need to "scream" in order to state your opinion. We are here and we do read our players feedback.

Haha i cant even play easter

IGN: Chicadi
    EXP. Level: 56

Same bug from last year still happening. Not all players joining the game at the same time. Its take us into the game but we cant pick up(We dont have red flag). its taking our ticket too... Also we need to get minimum 1 Egg to get prize.while its taking our ticket, its not give us prize :/
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 04-19-2019 at 07:32 AM.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

Banned

Entering the world while it's full will give you this bug infinitely. You need to be one of the first 65 people that arrives first. Quality game
    Last edited by Reg4shi; 04-19-2019 at 07:24 AM. Reason: You don't need to "scream" in order to state your opinion. We are here and we do read our players feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by XxGamerGT2xX View Post
    Entering the world while it's full will give you this bug infinitely. You need to be one of the first 65 people that arrives first. Quality game
    Hello there,

I've edited your replies and I would like to request you from refraining on repeating this situation since it's entirely unneeded. Next time I won't be just editing them.

Feel free to state your opinion within the limits of what is reasonable.

Cheers,