Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34

Thread: ETA on Carnival Ban Bug Victims?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Entertained's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    >JAMMED<
    Posts
    656

    Angry ETA on Carnival Ban Bug Victims?

    New spikey carnival game got me and many others auto-banned.

    Gt Support is U S E L E S S. Everyone got the same copy/paste BS reply. They don’t acknowledge the bug and tell you to just wait out the ban.
    Anyone know if we ever getting unbanned before 60 days?

    EdIt: Karl Unicos post about the carnival bug has been deleted. With over 2,000 views, he decided to link 3 NSFW websites to see if mods would see. And i’m pretty sure they’ve seen it.
    Mods: Why aren’t mods doing anything about us?“Oh profanity links, 2,000+ views??? EASY DELETE”
    Last edited by Entertained; 04-25-2019 at 05:36 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    39.039219, 125.762527
    Posts
    3,306

    Default

    I got unbanned, and all it took was a little... "convincing"

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Entertained View Post
    New spikey carnival game got me and many others auto-banned.

    Gt Support is U S E L E S S. Everyone got the same copy/paste BS reply. They don’t acknowledge the bug and tell you to just wait out the ban.
    Anyone know if we ever getting unbanned before 60 days?
    Useless af

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer BuffaloBom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    humama hihih
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Entertained View Post
    New spikey carnival game got me and many others auto-banned.

    Gt Support is U S E L E S S. Everyone got the same copy/paste BS reply. They don’t acknowledge the bug and tell you to just wait out the ban.
    Anyone know if we ever getting unbanned before 60 days?
    OOOOOOOOF
    Name:  f52c98c4743efddbf6f32069b4fd4aba.png
Views: 385
Size:  28.9 KB
    discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox


    humama hihih

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Tan Spray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxGamerGT2xX View Post
    I got unbanned, and all it took was a little... "convincing"
    Bruh you did no convincing, you just got unbanned without notice for no reason. Your email was nothing convincing

    IGN: Chicadi
    EXP. Level: 56


  6. #6
    Squire Satanicus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    America
    Posts
    15

    Default

    2% chance to get unbanned, just spam their emails 50 times.
    i'm still banned btw
    IGN: Satanicus
    Level: 44
    Goals: I have everything I need.

    Status: Alternate account got banned from a Carnival glitch!

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBom View Post
    OOOOOOOOF
    Name:  f52c98c4743efddbf6f32069b4fd4aba.png
Views: 385
Size:  28.9 KB
    Hi buffalobom why you changed your name to buffbom in growtopia and not changing your name in growtopia forum?
    Btw what happened to the carnival? I never play carnival games XD so I did not get banned
    Proudly Presenting my server
    Alliance Of Gamers
    This server is founded with the purpose of helping growtopians in the game also to link growtopians together.
    https://discord.gg/Qq23FHc

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard Arcyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hugogamer709 View Post
    Hi buffalobom why you changed your name to buffbom in growtopia and not changing your name in growtopia forum?
    Btw what happened to the carnival? I never play carnival games XD so I did not get banned
    You cannot change your name here in forums XD, also about the carnival, players are being auto-banned by playing some of the Carnival Games, (ex. Spike Survival).
    IGN : Arcyte
    Level : 79/125


    𝖆𝖈𝖊

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Entertained's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    >JAMMED<
    Posts
    656

    Default




    This staff is useless bruh
    Avatar Made By K N Y T S


    IGN ; Gloakk | Level 86

    ༺SŦᗩƳ ᗴᑎŦᗴᖇŦᗩᎥᑎᗴᗪ༻


  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer ynfiniti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Shakuras
    Posts
    621

    Default

    GT support is doing their best, let's just stay positive here.
    Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I drink vodka every day

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Entertained's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    >JAMMED<
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ynfiniti View Post
    GT support is doing their best, let's just stay positive here.
    Sure, but it’s literally been over a week and what do you know??
    They still haven’t acknowledged it.
    Avatar Made By K N Y T S


    IGN ; Gloakk | Level 86

    ༺SŦᗩƳ ᗴᑎŦᗴᖇŦᗩᎥᑎᗴᗪ༻


  12. #12
    Peasant jacob1331's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Polar ice caps
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ynfiniti View Post
    GT support is doing their best, let's just stay positive here.
    If their 'best' is leaving us unfairly banned for over a week, without any notice, without any help, with other normal people saying that the mods are looking into the issue but the mods/devs fail to notify us, or even acknowledge there was an issue. I would not be surprised if every body here stays banned because the devs just think we're a bunch of hackers when were clearly not. I have not seen a dev reply to a bug's n glitch's thread for a long time, but the update discussions their all over.

    If this is the 'best' these imbecilic, stupid devs have to offer, then by no means is their best good enough.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Tan Spray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jacob1331 View Post
    If their 'best' is leaving us unfairly banned for over a week, without any notice, without any help, with other normal people saying that the mods are looking into the issue but the mods/devs fail to notify us, or even acknowledge there was an issue. I would not be surprised if every body here stays banned because the devs just think we're a bunch of hackers when were clearly not. I have not seen a dev reply to a bug's n glitch's thread for a long time, but the update discussions their all over.

    If this is the 'best' these imbecilic, stupid devs have to offer, then by no means is their best good enough.
    They actually do reply to other bug threads.

    IGN: Chicadi
    EXP. Level: 56


  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,885

    Default

    they receive a thousand emails a day so shut up
    It's time to remove VIJU TIME on our siggys.

  15. #15
    Peasant jacob1331's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Polar ice caps
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    they receive a thousand emails a day so shut up
    This is Ubisoft we're talking about, not only do I think they receive many more than a thousand emails a day I also expect them to atleast respond to a thread which has been top of bugs for a solid week now.

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Tan Spray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    they receive a thousand emails a day so shut up
    Just a request :) don't interfere if you dont know what youre talking about. This bug has been here since last carnival. Guardians and devs reply to dozens of other threads everyday, but this one is ignored for over a week.

    IGN: Chicadi
    EXP. Level: 56


  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Entertained's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    >JAMMED<
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Idk if i’m blind but i replied to Nekorei’s post about officially introducing Ubidev or something like that and i’ve replied to that post about this situation and I literally cannot find the post anymore or my reply. Are we in the dark here?
    Avatar Made By K N Y T S


    IGN ; Gloakk | Level 86

    ༺SŦᗩƳ ᗴᑎŦᗴᖇŦᗩᎥᑎᗴᗪ༻


  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Tan Spray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Entertained View Post
    Idk if i’m blind but i replied to Nekorei’s post about officially introducing Ubidev or something like that and i’ve replied to that post about this situation and I literally cannot find the post anymore or my reply. Are we in the dark here?
    Yep i replied to Reg4shis post in Everything Else about this and my reply got deleted :) so i just replied again lmao

    IGN: Chicadi
    EXP. Level: 56


  19. #19
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    38

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by ynfiniti View Post
    GT support is doing their best, let's just stay positive here.
    You can't stay positive when your account with over 270 Diamond Locks net worth got suspended for taking an already dropped MAGPLANT 5000 from the Rayman bug.

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    4,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    they receive a thousand emails a day so shut up
    oof you clearly dont know about their situation huh?


    im giving 2wls each if the ppl on this thread gets ubanned

    Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: hey_im_eaglet


    My english is deteriotiating :[

    Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •