Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: BILLIE EILISH

  1. #1
    Knight PomfreyGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    97

    Wink BILLIE EILISH

    Oh my god you guys, Billie eilish has taken my heart


    tHiS iS mY sTrAngE AdDicTiOn

    Bless me over and over again xD
    SiriusJames ❤️ Billie Eilish

    IG : Itssirius_




    WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Locked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    In my room, Multitasking.
    Posts
    2,612

    Default

    Bless you have a happy and good life.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

    Guides

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Critical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Dr. Kujo Jotaro
    Posts
    3,345

    Default

    Liquify joined the chat.
    Please don't use big signatures.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,343

    Default

    I love depressing songs

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    11,944

    Default



    Starkos is now my favourite person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    I'm gonna make every update dragon-themed, I swear to Growlactus

    #FireAncient founder

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer ChickyBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    2,753

    Default

    She's overrated.
    Last edited by ChickyBro; 04-22-2019 at 04:09 PM.
    IGN: ChickyBro
    Instagram: @realchickybro (dead)

    Bring Star vs. the Forces of Evil back
    http://chng.it/CZkfpBw7MP


    Signature picture is really small lol.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,283

    Default

    I have been summoned
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer luckygemss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Somewhere :) Platform: Windows Pc
    Posts
    1,545

    Default

    ILOMILO...
    I live inside my own world of make-believe.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer SnowyFox1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,897

    Default

    Name:  22E95015-118E-44BA-B811-FA1EDC5839A6.jpeg
Views: 128
Size:  278.3 KB

    FBI OPEN UP
    IGN: SNOWYFOX

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    (JAMMED!)
    Posts
    656

    Default

    I honestly dont like her music tho i have huge respect for her as an artist

  12. #12
    Peasant Dundelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    here
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad0ne View Post
    She's overrated.
    Overrated indeed.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad0ne View Post
    She's overrated.
    shE's oVerraTeD

    someone who can actually sing and have meaningful songs is overrated?
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  14. #14
    Knight PomfreyGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    97

    Default

    OOF

    Billie Eilish is ma mommy XD


    (jk)
    SiriusJames ❤️ Billie Eilish

    IG : Itssirius_




    WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    11,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PomfreyGT View Post
    OOF

    Billie Eilish is ma mommy XD


    (jk)
    Hold up, Billy's a she?


    Starkos is now my favourite person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    I'm gonna make every update dragon-themed, I swear to Growlactus

    #FireAncient founder

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer NoTrollGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,382

    Default

    really overrated

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard ESTRADA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    shE's oVerraTeD

    someone who can actually sing and have meaningful songs is overrated?
    Being overrated has nothing to do with talent.
    No one can deny she has talent because she clearly does.
    However, way too many people act like she's the best artist and is perfect, she isn't. There are many other artists out there who can top her music, not to mention with all the bandwagons listening to her just because everyone else does, yeah I'll pass.......
    Also most of the people who listen to her be like,
    "Guys look at me I'm so quirky cuz I listen to Billie Eilish!!!"
    PRAISE THE SUN!!!

    National Flag Club

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ESTRADA View Post
    Being overrated has nothing to do with talent.
    No one can deny she has talent because she clearly does.
    However, way too many people act like she's the best artist and is perfect, she isn't. There are many other artists out there who can top her music, not to mention with all the bandwagons listening to her just because everyone else does, yeah I'll pass.......
    Also most of the people who listen to her be like,
    "Guys look at me I'm so quirky cuz I listen to Billie Eilish!!!"
    never have I heard anyone mention how quiRkY they are because they listen to her,also I've been listening to her music since she had around 200k followers,so I basically been a fan of hers since she was small and quite underrated.

    and ofc for every underrated artists,you're gonna say that they can top out so many people's music,and if they go famous, people will go with the "overrated" term on them again

    and also you say that people act like she's the best artist etc,well,isn't that quite every fanbase ever?
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Sharox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ESTRADA View Post
    Being overrated has nothing to do with talent.
    No one can deny she has talent because she clearly does.
    However, way too many people act like she's the best artist and is perfect, she isn't. There are many other artists out there who can top her music, not to mention with all the bandwagons listening to her just because everyone else does, yeah I'll pass.......
    Also most of the people who listen to her be like,
    "Guys look at me I'm so quirky cuz I listen to Billie Eilish!!!"
    So you're going to judge her off of her popularity instead of her music. Sounds a bit prejudice.
    "Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on."

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PomfreyGT View Post
    Oh my god you guys, Billie eilish has taken my heart


    tHiS iS mY sTrAngE AdDicTiOn

    Bless me over and over again xD
    Bless you, honey!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •