Thread: Feeling empty.

Default Feeling empty.

I've been playing this game for like 1 and 1/2 year.

It's been a great experience. I've met a lot of people but only one person gets to stick with and be with me in all the ups and downs I had.

I remember how hyped we are when he got his Focus eyes, but i'm also sad because he promised way back then that if he does, he will quit.

And yes he actually did quit.

Tho he gave me his rayman's fist as his last farewell. I still feel empty now because I don't have that kind of someone to play with.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Jeyarem View Post

It's been a great experience. I've met a lot of people but only one person gets to stick with and be with me in all the ups and downs I had.

I remember how hyped we are when he got his Focus eyes, but i'm also sad because he promised way back then that if he does, he will quit.

Tho he gave me his rayman's fist as his last farewell. I still feel empty now because I don't have that kind of someone to play with.
    You can hang out in-game and irl (depends on your location) with some AWESOME FRIENDLY FORUMERS! (Rip cringe)
    Hey there!

Hello there! I am your average forumer.

BlockCorp Services has just opened! Visit the world BLOCKCORP for more info.

Don't know what to say. It does suck.
    Sort of like those ''Last online: 5 years ago'' things.
    Nothing will fill in the place of a lost friend, but finding more people will never hurt ya. Hang around the forums, visit some worlds in game, see if anyone's talkative, spark up a convo' and you'll be on the right track to find new buddies.

Keep it G
    I'm Robert. You can call me Bobby.

IG Username -R0bins
    Level-36
    Account 1190+ Days Old

Quote Originally Posted by Darwinated View Post
    You can hang out in-game and irl (depends on your location) with some AWESOME FRIENDLY FORUMERS! (Rip cringe)
    in-game is possible, but that irl hang out thing. It crosses out automatically. I'm in a place where GT is considered a child baby kid game and people in my age are disgusted to know that Im actually enjoying this (18 yr old big boi)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Robeey View Post
    Don't know what to say. It does suck.
    Sort of like those ''Last online: 5 years ago'' things.
    Nothing will fill in the place of a lost friend, but finding more people will never hurt ya. Hang around the forums, visit some worlds in game, see if anyone's talkative, spark up a convo' and you'll be on the right track to find new buddies.

Keep it G
    I can see what you're saying but the thing that i have to go through again, It feels like having a relationship of lvl 125 between the two of you and it resets to 0 in just a thanos snap. It sucks to think about it.
    Goals:

Focus Eyes : 100/100
    Blue name : 105/125

Feeel sad to. You
    Ign:ALDURRA
    Playing For Fun Helping

Follow Me On Ig:Aldurra_Gt

Awwwwwwwhhhhhh...
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.

Insta account: @pokekidgt

in-game is possible, but that irl hang out thing. It crosses out automatically. I'm in a place where GT is considered a child baby kid game and people in my age are disgusted to know that Im actually enjoying this (18 yr old big boi)

- - - Updated - - -

I can see what you're saying but the thing that i have to go through again, It feels like having a relationship of lvl 125 between the two of you and it resets to 0 in just a thanos snap. It sucks to think about it.
    Can't be lazy on finding contact with people. You might've gotten hurt in your own way, but that doesn't mean it'll keep on happening, not anytime soon, atleast.
    Don't be scared of it happening again, just find the right people and stick to em.
    I'm Robert. You can call me Bobby.

IG Username -R0bins
    Level-36
    Account 1190+ Days Old