Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Lets make a story

  1. #1
    Squire
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    18

    Default Lets make a story

    One day ralph woke up and decided to go the mall when he got to the mall he saw a beautiful girl and he walk up to her and.........continue it

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Wite2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    The Ranch
    Posts
    868

    Default

    slapped her in the face.

    Rip siggy.


    IGN:
    Forecasta

    Discord:
    Wite#0396

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Natsuki's baking station
    Posts
    2,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wite2 View Post
    slapped her in the face.
    But the man blocked it and ralph immediately uses his other hands to make a sneaky attack but then the girl suddenly
    My face every day



    Your avatar is ugly.
    Change now



    Shading Pack:



  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Phoenix234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    PHOENIX234. Crying.
    Posts
    3,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    But the man blocked it and ralph immediately uses his other hands to make a sneaky attack but then the girl suddenly
    called PETA because it turns out the girl was a furry, then PETA came and
    Visit the BLOCKCORP thread!

    Visit in me PHOENIX234!

    IGN : Bundestag
    Instagram : bundestag_gt

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer zaiquia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    nueva york
    Posts
    570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    called PETA because it turns out the girl was a furry, then PETA came and
    did absolutely nothing while eating popcorn
    do you wanna build a snowman?~

    Quote Originally Posted by being able to change the person saying the quote shouldn't be a thing but ok
    i wanna die but like i dont
    Quote Originally Posted by u/language-enthusiast
    TEACH ME ALL THE LANGUAGES AHHHHH
    Quote Originally Posted by if yer in missouri pm me i need friends
    MAMA MIA

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Phloqiston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    1,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaiquia View Post
    did absolutely nothing while eating popcorn
    but a security guard saw PETA and decided to buy lunch for them all while Ralph the girl and the man are fighting. So,

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Phoenix234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    PHOENIX234. Crying.
    Posts
    3,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phloqiston View Post
    but a security guard saw PETA and decided to buy lunch for them all while Ralph the girl and the man are fighting. So,
    PETA left the scene, but then Ralph got knocked out, so...
    Visit the BLOCKCORP thread!

    Visit in me PHOENIX234!

    IGN : Bundestag
    Instagram : bundestag_gt

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer ScammePlse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    I funded Ubisoft's server
    Posts
    1,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    PETA left the scene, but then Ralph got knocked out, so...
    The End.
    Slightly above average in human intellect

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Natsuki's baking station
    Posts
    2,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    The End.
    The girl saw ralph holding the dead ringer and he immediately appears behind her while PETA bursted out the popcorns theyre eating and then he suddenly
    My face every day



    Your avatar is ugly.
    Change now



    Shading Pack:



  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    The girl saw ralph holding the dead ringer and he immediately appears behind her while PETA bursted out the popcorns theyre eating and then he suddenly
    then Ralph broke the Internet

  11. #11
    Squire
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    then Ralph broke the Internet
    Then the internet came back on and ralph became a wild boar (ahhahaha continue)

  12. #12
    Lesser Knight Yuemsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Then the girl sued him
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumeRei View Post
    Then the internet came back on and ralph became a wild boar (ahhahaha continue)
    Goal:
    31/50 Level
    1/1 Ring

    Channel :
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsl...ymtUhU3i-t7m4g

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer DreadVoidGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    In a galaxy, far far away
    Posts
    2,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuemsu View Post
    Then the girl sued him
    But Ralph sued her back,in the court he said
    I quitted

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer YoMattyGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    1,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DreadVoidGT View Post
    But Ralph sued her back,in the court he said
    "IM GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CASE CLOSED"
    IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#3632
    Currently Working on GrowMarket

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Tan Spray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YoMattyGT View Post
    "IM GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CASE CLOSED"
    The girl appealed again demanding equal rights for gays and furries alike. 'This furry oppression has to end now', a furry tail appeared from the back of her skirt, then she hit the nae nae
    Last edited by Tan Spray; 04-22-2019 at 08:40 AM.

    IGN: Chicadi
    EXP. Level: 56


  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer zaiquia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    nueva york
    Posts
    570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tan Spray View Post
    The girl appealed again demanding equal rights for gays and furries alike. 'This furry oppression has to end now', a furry tail appeared from the back of her skirt, then she hit the nae nae
    then they cut off her tail
    do you wanna build a snowman?~

    Quote Originally Posted by being able to change the person saying the quote shouldn't be a thing but ok
    i wanna die but like i dont
    Quote Originally Posted by u/language-enthusiast
    TEACH ME ALL THE LANGUAGES AHHHHH
    Quote Originally Posted by if yer in missouri pm me i need friends
    MAMA MIA

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard XxAlsomemexX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Near You...
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaiquia View Post
    then they cut off her tail
    They cooked the tail, fried it, and ate it with ketchup

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxAlsomemexX View Post
    They cooked the tail, fried it, and ate it with ketchup
    They farted.

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Oma357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    (JAMMED!)
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    They farted.
    then ralph remebers he forgot to delete his history so
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I like how many people think they're Japanese.
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    PLEASE DON'T WATCH HENTAI. JUST PLEASE DON'T.

    “It’s only obvious that the world is a cruel place. If you can’t change the world, then you have to change yourself!”
    – Tatsumi

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer ScammePlse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    I funded Ubisoft's server
    Posts
    1,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    then ralph remebers he forgot to delete his history so
    The end.
    Slightly above average in human intellect

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •