Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: growconph 2019 ama (requested thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Ngl if people do end up getting an exclusive item for an event pretty poorly organized (not even public!) then most people including me are going to be pretty mad over that
    I agree i mean it sounds pretty cool having players meet the developers, moderators etc, but i’m not gonna spend one grand to go where they held the growcon just to get an exclusive item. It beats the purpose essentially for people who can’t travel as often and spend as much time in game.
    Any Questions or concerns regarding the forums or in game, feel free to hit me up an inbox.
    To contact support email at support@growtopiagame.com
    Follow my instagram at https://www.instagram.com/metalwire_gt/
    Stay safe, love you
    *credits to Ambiguister for making my Avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    I talked with NekoRei, not really with diichaan. The filipinos were fine and there was one adult (43 years old). Ranierz was not informed that the new date was on 21st, I was almost not informed luckily someone informed me on Facebook and when I asked NekoRei she apologized because she forgot it.
    Will the event be held in like another country in the future, also what do you think about the future of growcon, will it become like a bigger event (like miencon)

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Swelbin View Post
    Will the event be held in like another country in the future, also what do you think about the future of growcon, will it become like a bigger event (like miencon)
    Actually, I think this recently held Growcon (which i am lucky to have the chance to participate) was just a test/ or an experiment for a much bigger event. Nekorei actually mentioned (if I remember correctly) that this all started just a simple meet-up and that the feedbacks will be used to improve the said event.
    Curious about what happened in the recent Growcon? Watch this!