Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 45

Thread: Someone Duplicating Rainbow Eggs?

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer Imunity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Another glitch. Surprise surprise!! (Or is it a surprise?)
    IGN: Imunity

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Everywhere 'cept Anywhere
    Posts
    534

    Default

    I believe something fishy is going on here.
    I too witnessed these events.
    In the world that sold 57 I saw people report that their eggs had disappeared after purchase, then shortly after the world got nuked. I shall not name the worlds to draw attention, because there is a chance the eggs are legitimate.

    I advise not to buy any eggs till we get an official announcement and be on high alert till someone in power can do something about it. I'm sure the Ubisoft team are investigating the issue.

    Also, don't carry out the glitch if you discover it, you almost certainly will be punished with a permanent suspension for it.

    Thanks, stay safe

    -FurtherMaths
    OG Growtopia player. (Forum account created later) almost 3k hours played, account created 2000+ days ago
    Not that pro. Looking for a bit of fun.

    In game name: FurtherMaths

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer DragonStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    <CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION>
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    It certainly sounds like and probably is another duplication glitch.
    I'm not surprised, in all honesty.

    Just a random dragon collector.
    Dragons collected:

  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Everywhere 'cept Anywhere
    Posts
    534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonStorm View Post
    It certainly sounds like and probably is another duplication glitch.
    I'm not surprised, in all honesty.
    Now now, it is expected in a game as vast as this.
    We should help them out, not criticise them. I'm sure they are working
    very hard right now to find the cause. I for one know that nPlus1 is the one who nuked the world and prevented further scams, hence meaning mods/ devs are aware of it.

    Stay safe
    OG Growtopia player. (Forum account created later) almost 3k hours played, account created 2000+ days ago
    Not that pro. Looking for a bit of fun.

    In game name: FurtherMaths

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer Imunity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Now now, it is expected in a game as vast as this.
    We should help them out, not criticise them. I'm sure they are working
    very hard right now to find the cause. I for one know that nPlus1 is the one who nuked the world and prevented further scams, hence meaning mods/ devs are aware of it.

    Stay safe
    Mods maybe are, but we dont know about devs.

    And i believe its fake news. Someone is trolling whole community to make the price drop... or just for fun.
    IGN: Imunity

  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Everywhere 'cept Anywhere
    Posts
    534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imunity View Post
    Mods maybe are, but we dont know about devs.

    And i believe its fake news. Someone is trolling whole community to make the price drop... or just for fun.
    Yes. That is highly likely. We shall see soon enough though.
    OG Growtopia player. (Forum account created later) almost 3k hours played, account created 2000+ days ago
    Not that pro. Looking for a bit of fun.

    In game name: FurtherMaths

  7. #27
    Lesser Wizard PixelJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Inside a mailbox
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFameGT View Post
    I saw someone selling 18 rainbow eggs for 200 each and someone with 57 rainbow eggs i think for 300-350 each. The price that time is 400-450 each so I'm just curious if they are duplicating it cuz its dangerous for the sake of other people and might get tricked by buying it.


    IGN - SuperFame
    Instagram - superfame_gt (follow me XD)
    Level - 48/125 (im lazy lol)
    It's probably best not to buy or sell Rainbow Eggs right now, just to be sure. Luckily I saw that suspicious sb right before I bought Bunny Slippers.

    P.S. You should write your information on your siggy. Edit that here.
    IGN: PixelJr
    Guild: ChickenDinner (GE)
    Instagram: @iampixeljr
    Discord: PixelJr#8456
    Growtopia Forums Discord: http://discord.io/gtforums


  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Suomi 🇫🇮
    Posts
    1,149

    Default

    GOTM returns!

  9. #29
    Lesser Wizard Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    burning your world
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Does anyone recall that thing people did with valentine packs where they have 200 of an item in their backpack to prevent them from getting it in another pack, could it be that? Sure it would take forever, but possibly ? I'm not sure about the disappearing eggs though.
    ign:SUPERCRAFTED
    Quote Originally Posted by GaysD View Post
    A true chad
    Get as many mooncakes possible this year! https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...36#post4023236

  10. #30
    Squire
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    in a dirt farm
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PixelJr View Post
    It's probably best not to buy or sell Rainbow Eggs right now, just to be sure. Luckily I saw that suspicious sb right before I bought Bunny Slippers.

    P.S. You should write your information on your siggy. Edit that here.
    I just started on forums XD sorry

  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer Supaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    550

    Default

    here we go again!

  12. #32
    Master Sorcerer Ilikecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Jersey(USA)
    Posts
    4,415

    Default

    Name:  D802AA64-3CFA-42E2-A3DB-A7309A578E82.jpeg
Views: 217
Size:  45.3 KB not my img but think it’s good enough evidence
    IGN:YandereDemon
    Quote Originally Posted by Phanton
    I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
    Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today

    ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    That Mexican pepper thingie

    10 chars

  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer Supaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikecats View Post
    Name:  D802AA64-3CFA-42E2-A3DB-A7309A578E82.jpeg
Views: 217
Size:  45.3 KB not my img but think it’s good enough evidence
    holy molly get your marshmellow-ni

  14. #34
    Master Sorcerer DreadVoidGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    In a galaxy, far far away
    Posts
    2,378

    Default

    incoming waves of people asking for compesation after buying a duped R eggs!
    I quitted


  15. #35
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    412

    Post

    Gonna grab some popcorn before the Rollback spam starts again...

  16. #36
    Master Sorcerer BiteLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,781

    Default

    More dupes! Just what we need
    IGN: BiteForce

    Forumer of the year of 2017

    An apple a day may keep the doctor away, but a snarl a day keeps everybody away!

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...601/him_60.jpg
    Legendary quote below
    Quote Originally Posted by Mstyles View Post
    I'm asking you to pay world locks for my 'Bad English' to carve an end

  17. #37
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Suomi 🇫🇮
    Posts
    1,149

    Default

    And the Glitches start comin' and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming ...
    IGN: Ephus

    Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!
    Avatar made by: Ezereal

    Level: 80
    Gender: Male
    Country: 🇫🇮
    -----------------------------
    GOALS

    Get F eyes: 50% done
    Get a BGL: 73% done
    Be lvl 100: 80% done

  18. #38
    Master Sorcerer Supaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    550

    Default

    does devs can detect which one is real and which one its fake?

    so we got extra days for easter?

  19. #39
    Lesser Wizard Pente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ¯\(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )/¯
    Posts
    334

    Default

    1 hr later;
    We will be undergoing server maintenance in a few minutes. Servers will be down for approximately 2 hours or more. Thanks for your patience!
    -Growtopia Team

  20. #40
    Lesser Wizard anons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFameGT View Post
    I saw someone selling 18 rainbow eggs for 200 each and someone with 57 rainbow eggs i think for 300-350 each. The price that time is 400-450 each so I'm just curious if they are duplicating it cuz its dangerous for the sake of other people and might get tricked by buying it.


    IGN - SuperFame
    Instagram - superfame_gt (follow me XD)
    Level - 48/125 (im lazy lol)
    Someone told me that Nexica did it
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •