Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mod banned u from a 179 day old lock

Default Mod banned us from a 179 day old lock

So,i was in BUYAWKWARD(sadly theres no hiding it to keep it for myself,its shwon in the screen shot anyway). I was camping there(not afk and stuff) waiting for it to break. Suddenly Aimster came and banned us all. She isn't/didn't reply why. As though a ban only lasts an hour and I can still go back in the world after an hour,thats highly improbable dued to the world's name. Its worth alot of wls.

(Screenshot will be added shortly after i convert the picture to png.)

Ok...uh,about that....I'm also having issues uploading the screenshot....uh, I converted it to a png so I dont know whats the problem.

Heres a link instead:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/6y3cucQZJ4W777w76
    Last edited by Malware; 04-25-2019 at 02:41 AM.
    Let's make posts that count!

two possibilities:
    1. shes hacked by someone who wants the world for himself
    2. MODS HAD GONE ROGUE. IT'S EVERY GROWTOPIAN FOR HIM/HERSELF!!!1!!
    Ign: ItzEaglet

Discord: wallop#1435

http://static.allureofnds.net/images/siglinks/big.png

Click pwease^

pwease supportz

Profile Pic by ElectroLava9

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    So,i was in BUYAWKWARD(sadly theres no hiding it to keep it for myself,its shwon in the screen shot anyway). I was camping there(not afk and stuff) waiting for it to break. Suddenly Aimster came and banned us all. She isn't/didn't reply why. As though a ban only lasts an hour and I can still go back in the world after an hour,thats highly improbable dued to the world's name. Its worth alot of wls.

Ok...uh,about that....I'm also having issues uploading the screenshot....uh, I converted it to a png so I dont know whats the problem.
    Try JPEG format pr check ur file sizd
    IGN: DyzerKeyzer
    Lv:55/125

Goals :

1.100% Awesomeness : [100/100] [ √ ]
    2.Have Focused Eye : [75/100] [ X ]
    3.Have 200 DLs : [15/200] [ X ]
    4.Won 10 WOTD this year : [ 3/10 ] [ X ]

Join Growtopia Builder Discord Here!

Quote Originally Posted by DyzerKeyzer View Post
    Try JPEG format pr check ur file sizd
    I'll just try a link, hope it works,if not,I'll try something else,also i originally tried JPG

Lightbulb

Ok...uh,about that....I'm also having issues uploading the screenshot....uh, I converted it tod a png so I dont know whats the problem.

Heres a link instead:
    I think she's doing it because she doesn't want the same thing happen like BUYMORTY . Before this there's a thread where a player who manage to get this 179days world by placing their bot in it so players could not enter .

Quote Originally Posted by anons View Post
    I think she's doing it because she doesn't want the same thing happen like BUYMORTY . Before this there's a thread where a player who manage to get this 179days world by botting.
    she does know that they can make more bot alts?
    also she should spare the legit looking ppl atleast
    Ign: ItzEaglet

Discord: wallop#1435

http://static.allureofnds.net/images/siglinks/big.png

Click pwease^

pwease supportz

Profile Pic by ElectroLava9

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    she does know that they can make more bot alts?
    also she should spare the legit looking ppl atleast
    Not sure bout it , hope the dev or any mod can give us a better explaination regarding this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by anons View Post
    I think she's doing it because she doesn't want the same thing happen like BUYMORTY . Before this there's a thread where a player who manage to get this 179days world by placing their bot in it so players could not enter .
    Fun fact, I made that thread about BUYMORTY! XD
    Also, I kinda understand,but still feel mad. At the end, I DID manage to get in the world(still didn't win tho). But other legit people didn't get in. She said she would unban us. She didn't. The ban wore off at past 11. Do you know how difficult it is getting in a 179 day rare name lock world PAST 11. H A R D . I do agree the mods should of banned the bots. But that doesn't mean all of us.

Not gonna lie,my prediction is(possibly) she is friends with someone who wants to get in,but the world was full,so, to make it seem legit,just banned us all to get her friends in. Thats just a wild prediction though, it would be cool if other mods actually checked though.

What she SHOULD OF DONE was give a warning that she will be banning everyone in the world(repeating it seversl times for other people who enter dued to the world not being full anymore) for a few minutes. THEN banned everyone. This would allow the people who actually camped(but still online and being legit) could have time to exit and be spared the ban.

If the mods had even more time,perhaps just say everyone who doesn't want to be banned say "(random word or phrase)" and manually ban the bots.

Also,this isn't directed towards you exactly, just the upper/beginning part of the first paragraph. Its mostly directed at mods.

Also, at least a bot didn't ein this time,so I can't complain fully,but there WERE definitely bots still in that world. Id say at least 5. Just because a non-bot won doesn't mean this prevented bots. It was just shear luck. The technique done didn't prevent bots at all.

i remember back in the old days the world SURGERY is 179 days lock and people have lock war and then jenuine ban the world and then after 1 day she owns it already.
    IGN:Feezle
    Philippines

Life is like a game of chess
    I don't know how to play chess

Quote Originally Posted by FeezleGG View Post
    i remember back in the old days the world SURGERY is 179 days lock and people have lock war and then jenuine ban the world and then after 1 day she owns it already.
    Atleast the world isnt a royal locked vending world right now.
    I quitted

Did she really ban them? If so then why hasn’t anyone brought this up?

Lesser Wizard

Maybe they dont want random noobs to become millionaires?

Apparently the world was banned because someone reported that it had bots in it.
    ”Make today so awesome, yesterday gets jealous”
    Goals:
    Own 2 MAGPLANTS (0/2)
    Own 1 Rayman (0/1)
    Own a BFG (0/1)
    Have good friends (0/?)

Quote Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
    Apparently the world was banned because someone reported that it had bots in it.
    Maybe, Possible I guess you can say that way, but its not a good answer that she would ban all of the people in the world in all in one blow. I thought they have someone ways to know if a person a bot or not. Technically I prefer Lock Wars, the best game you every play. Like 2013 be like, when every world has a small, big, and large. Probably people spams alot of clicks to get the space they wanted
    IGN: INVSIBILITY - Hey you need a friend or a person to talk or anything call me up, well not all the time but I try.

Tomorrow I want to change the world,Today I became wiser to change what I began

Never Open This!!!

I highly doubt that's correct, like, the entire game would be a total scam.

Back to the topic:
    I believe that they might want to secure such worlds (for now and for the future) so they can give them away later to avoid illegal locking (somehow using bots). But still, she's not supposed to ban you since you've done nothing wrong and it totally isn't decent for your record of behaviour (if you have a clean one).
    Did you message support? I mean, this whole scenario is totally odd.

Edit: my theory is wrong, the world is already worldlocked.
    bye.

Did you get the world?

Quote Originally Posted by GaysD View Post
    Did you get the world?
    Did you read the thread?
    IGN: INVSIBILITY - Hey you need a friend or a person to talk or anything call me up, well not all the time but I try.

Tomorrow I want to change the world,Today I became wiser to change what I began

Never Open This!!!

Lesser Wizard

Well this can be easily explained by Aimster. Am curious too why she would do that. Like OP said, its really hard to get in to the world at the 11th hour.
    Fireball116
    Owner of:
    BLACKSMITH: public anvil/forge/altar and all smithing recipes
    WIKIEVENTZ: guide/recipe to all GT events
    BUYPOTIONS/BUYLOBSTERQUEST
    Guild leader BLACKSMITH, ranked top 20 in Spring Clash

"nO sInGlInG oUt" but tf. Also im pretty sure it wad a bot that got the world if u check the board, its pretty sus to write "I got the world by spamming hl with hand"

-IGN: GTJayYT
    -Discord: GT Jay Gaming#5212

Some good discord servers:

Subscribe to GT Jay Gaming

Heres a link instead:
    1] She got hacked by a guy who want the world to him.
    2]Mods are becoming rude and don't want others to get the goodies.
    3]SHe didn't want the **** happend same and BUYMORTY did.

That were my opinins, what do you guys think?