Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: Mod banned u from a 179 day old lock

  1. #21
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IxHariboxI View Post
    1] She got hacked by a guy who want the world to him.
    2]Mods are becoming rude and don't want others to get the goodies.
    3]SHe didn't want the **** happend same and BUYMORTY did.

    That were my opinins, what do you guys think?
    1. That's pretty much impossible, if he can get the world he wants if she got hacked because mods can break other's locks, thus making him to get much more expensive stuff other than that world.
    2. Mods can control themselves, they are chosen to be mods because of their skills and personality.
    3. They would've been forced to take the world and do what they did with the Buy+ subscription issue, where they get the world and just giveaway it.

    *This is just my opinion too hehe.
    IGN: DurpDub
    ​Instagram: DurpDub_GT
    CHEAP SHOP IN QPYR
    CRIME CARDS, HIDDEN RICHES ITEMS, PAINT BUCKETS, BAITS, AND MORE!


    SELLING/TAKING ORDERS FOR DIRT FARMS!

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer Edvoid20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    England.
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Aimster is a really nice person. She wouldn't abuse her power for her own benefit, period.
    .................................................. .............................................https://i.ibb.co/58yWdcc/Beautiful.png

  3. #23
    Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Spoiling the endgame
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edvoid20 View Post
    Aimster is a really nice person. She wouldn't abuse her power for her own benefit, period.
    She isn’t nice at all.

    She banned people for no reasons, Like this time when someone used snowball and stand on spike for 3 sec and said hi aismter because of that he got perma banned he got respond from support and the support said because of hacking. And actually uses her powers to help she’s friends to profit. Isn’t that abused. Aimster hamster. -__-

    MY GOALS!
    ( IN GAME GOALS ! )
    - Level 125/125 -
    - blue gem locks 79/100 -
    - Legendarys 4/7 -
    - Gems 10m+/50M -

    ( Forums goals ! )
    - Posts 10/1000 -
    - Visits 2,124/ 10000 -

  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer LovedMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Geez in this rate, there will be a giveaway of every inactive world with requirements soon...
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth-Chan View Post
    Judge me if you want to judge, i dont care what you damn people say. I'd rather stay my true self than being plastic towards others.
    Instagram: @HeWhoKnows_gt
    I am an Editor for Growtopia Wiki
    Art contest 1dl giveaway here

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer Nenkaai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edvoid20 View Post
    Aimster is a really nice person. She wouldn't abuse her power for her own benefit, period.
    She already has in the past, benefiting their friends by not banning them while knowingly letting them evade on an alt account and hanging out with them is one of them.
    Support had nothing to say or do other than respond with "it's only one part of the story". despite multiple evidence sent.
    That was years ago, but what happened doesn't just get erased.
    Not all mods has a fully bright past. Main intent of this post.

    As for OP; I don't agree with her doings either. A bot would eventually end up locking the world anyways, so a mere "sorry guys gotta close temporarily the world due to bots" would've been good enough rather than straight up banning people from a world for something that isn't even related to the world itself but other people
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 120. Title/Dragon/Dragon Wings/Epic done, sponsor pending.
    IGN: TK69

  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer YoMattyGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    1,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edvoid20 View Post
    Aimster is a really nice person. She wouldn't abuse her power for her own benefit, period.
    That isn't true, I've seen aimster abusing her powers before.. Your probably one of her friends as well.
    IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#3632
    Currently Working on GrowMarket

  7. #27
    Lesser Knight IxHariboxI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    So,i was in BUYAWKWARD(sadly theres no hiding it to keep it for myself,its shwon in the screen shot anyway). I was camping there(not afk and stuff) waiting for it to break. Suddenly Aimster came and banned us all. She isn't/didn't reply why. As though a ban only lasts an hour and I can still go back in the world after an hour,thats highly improbable dued to the world's name. Its worth alot of wls.

    (Screenshot will be added shortly after i convert the picture to png.)


    Ok...uh,about that....I'm also having issues uploading the screenshot....uh, I converted it to a png so I dont know whats the problem.

    Heres a link instead:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/6y3cucQZJ4W777w76
    Basically she thinks shes anything better than us with her "powers"
    Ign-IxHariboxI
    Main - ROBQERTYT
    Level - 31 - 125

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Southern 🇫🇮
    Posts
    912

    Default

    This is why i am moving to Pixel Worlds. I HIGHLY suggest you do that too!
    IGN: Ephus

    I've played Growtopia for 6 years now, but only recently joined the forums!
    Avatar made by: Electrolava9

    Level: 77
    Gender: Male
    Country: 🇫🇮

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer Nenkaai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    This is why i am moving to Pixel Worlds. I HIGHLY suggest you do that too!
    I don't think anyone would want to move to a game that has worse content and balancing than another, if you can simply ignore community issues.
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 120. Title/Dragon/Dragon Wings/Epic done, sponsor pending.
    IGN: TK69

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer Chem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Unstable
    Posts
    4,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    This is why i am moving to Pixel Worlds. I HIGHLY suggest you do that too!
    PW's community isn't any better.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post


    As for OP; I don't agree with her doings either. A bot would eventually end up locking the world anyways, so a mere "sorry guys gotta close temporarily the world due to bots" would've been good enough rather than straight up banning people from a world for something that isn't even related to the world itself but other people
    I don't think that's the case, no mod would ever ban everyone in an entire world just to empty it, not to mention that she (obviously) knew that there are innocent players among those bots, she's been a mod for a very long time and she must know that nukes exist.
    It has to be some sort of mistake.
    bye.

  11. #31
    Lesser Wizard Malware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Growtopia
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chem View Post
    I don't think that's the case, no mod would ever ban everyone in an entire world just to empty it, not to mention that she (obviously) knew that there are innocent players among those bots, she's been a mod for a very long time and she must know that nukes exist.
    It has to be some sort of mistake.
    She didn't unban us. Other people were messaging her. She didn't respond. No mistake, at least not a mistake in knowing what she was doing.
    Let's make posts that count!

  12. #32
    Squire Caspian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Growganoth
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edvoid20 View Post
    Aimster is a really nice person. She wouldn't abuse her power for her own benefit, period.
    Lol. Aimster has always been abusing her powers in someway.

  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer Marcoolio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,925

    Default

    and now in game world owner sb about sell world 145dl
    How that player even get it?? aimister friend??

    i ask owner how he get world... ignores me... he ban many player so i leave.
    IGN: Marcoolio
    Level - 90
    Cheap stuff in BUUO
    Best Place To Trade Forcefields
    BUYFORCEFIELDS

    Quote Originally Posted by mrSwagXDD View Post
    "Some times i actually feel like there are more idiotic and toxic people on this forum than me.. how weird"

  14. #34
    Administrator Kairos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    [Jammed]
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    So,i was in BUYAWKWARD(sadly theres no hiding it to keep it for myself,its shwon in the screen shot anyway). I was camping there(not afk and stuff) waiting for it to break. Suddenly Aimster came and banned us all. She isn't/didn't reply why. As though a ban only lasts an hour and I can still go back in the world after an hour,thats highly improbable dued to the world's name. Its worth alot of wls.

    (Screenshot will be added shortly after i convert the picture to png.)


    Ok...uh,about that....I'm also having issues uploading the screenshot....uh, I converted it to a png so I dont know whats the problem.

    Heres a link instead:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/6y3cucQZJ4W777w76
    It would be better if you send a ticket to Support so we can properly discuss this.
    Aimster mostly likely seen something that warrants the suspension/ban. But, it still better to send a ticket report so we could properly investigate.

    Closing this thread now.
    "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities."
    — King Bumi.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •