Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ubisoft is doing nothing to keep this game alive. It’s time to take action.

Default Ubisoft is doing nothing to keep this game alive. It’s time to take action.

I don’t think GT will make it past 2020 at this rate.

Ubisoft is not advertising the game, Ubisoft has not made merchandise for the game, Ubisoft has assigned a tiny team for this game and there’s the SAME AMOUNT OF ITEMS added every month as there was under the original TWO developers.

The game is not running smoothly, in fact, it’s running awfully. Never in all of my years of playing this game have I experienced this much lag and DCs. It has gotten out of hand and it’s completely absurd.

Not only is Ubisoft running our game on a TI-82 calculator, but they’re not even TRYING to get new players. They’re making things easier for new players while also doing nothing to let anyone know this game exists. It’s hopeless at this point. I haven’t seen such a tiny amount of people playing since the start of the game in January of 2013.

It looks like Ubisoft is just trying to profit off of this game while doing the bare minimum to keep it alive. If this keeps happening, we will lose players as we already are until we have less than 5k players on per day.

I love this game, I have been here since day 1, and I will not let it come to an end because of some “big shot” company willingly letting it go to waste.

We trusted Ubisoft to make this game grow, and we got the opposite result. It’s OUR time now.

Spread this game on social media. Make more Instagram accounts, make facebook accounts, make more twitter accounts. Spread the game around your home town. Show the game to your friends. Do something.

Do ANYTHING.

If Ubisoft isn’t going to do anything, we will. Do not let this game die. This game is special in all of our hearts and letting it die because of our blind belief that Ubisoft will do something is INSANE. I’ve tried to keep my cool, but watching the numbers drop and watching my friends leave because of boredom is just too much to not do anything about.
    .suilamordnA liaH

I understand why everybody is mad and upset about the new owners of the game but cut them some slack. Yes, there has been new glitches, hacks, lags, etc. Everybody has been saying that Growtopia were easily held by 2 developers than the new group. The original owners built this game, they added everything they could into it because they adored what they made and they were the ones to come up with all those codes and software stuff
    Haha I'm not a computer genius so my bad. A MMO RPG game is already hard to work with. This game has so many things you can do and so many items to get. Instead of barking at them for all the mistakes that happened, praise them for all the good things they added. They can't just keep adding more items as people get bored, that's too much. I'm sorry if I'm not making a good point but Growtopians are developing. Nobody knew how to do all those scams and hacks back then, but now they can. That doesn't mean it was Ubisoft's fault. Growtopia is still Growtopia, if Seth and Hamumu were still owning the gams, they still had to go up against those new hacks. Don't blame everything on them. I'm not good at arguments and explaining myself but just cut them some slack. If you don't like the game, leave it.
    IGN: xKellE | YT: DayZxKellE | Level 71 | Rent my BFG here

Quote Originally Posted by Andromalius View Post
    Ubisoft is not advertising the game,
    I didn’t even bother reading your whole post properly as soon as I read this first sentence. You obviously haven’t been following up with GT.

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    I didn’t even bother reading your whole post properly as soon as I read this first sentence. You obviously haven’t been following up with GT.
    Prove that they’ve been advertising the game. Go for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GTkookie View Post
    I understand why everybody is mad and upset about the new owners of the game but cut them some slack. Yes, there has been new glitches, hacks, lags, etc. Everybody has been saying that Growtopia were easily held by 2 developers than the new group. The original owners built this game, they added everything they could into it because they adored what they made and they were the ones to come up with all those codes and software stuff
    Haha I'm not a computer genius so my bad. A MMO RPG game is already hard to work with. This game has so many things you can do and so many items to get. Instead of barking at them for all the mistakes that happened, praise them for all the good things they added. They can't just keep adding more items as people get bored, that's too much. I'm sorry if I'm not making a good point but Growtopians are developing. Nobody knew how to do all those scams and hacks back then, but now they can. That doesn't mean it was Ubisoft's fault. Growtopia is still Growtopia, if Seth and Hamumu were still owning the gams, they still had to go up against those new hacks. Don't blame everything on them. I'm not good at arguments and explaining myself but just cut them some slack. If you don't like the game, leave it.
    That’s the problem, NOBODY LIKES IT, that’s why we have a record low amount of players, everyone is leaving. They won’t advertise the game and make anything fun, it gets repetitive and the game is dying off.
    .suilamordnA liaH

They already made merchandise, two t-shirts. But they didn't promote them enough, just posted on Twitter. I think they would upgrade the servers after Growtopia releases on consoles lol.
    Last edited by ChickyBro; 04-11-2019 at 02:06 AM.
    GrowID: ChickyBro
    Xbox Live/Ubisoft: RealChickyBro

Instagram: @realchickybro

Bring Star vs. the Forces of Evil back
    http://chng.it/CZkfpBw7MP

ALLOW CROSSPLAY FOR XBOX/SWITCH AND PC/MOBILE!

Prove that they’ve been advertising the game. Go for it.

- - - Updated - - -

That’s the problem, NOBODY LIKES IT, that’s why we have a record low amount of players, everyone is leaving. They won’t advertise the game and make anything fun, it gets repetitive and the game is dying off.
    Proof: They're releasing the game on console. Is that enough advertising for you?
    IGN: xKellE | YT: DayZxKellE | Level 71 | Rent my BFG here

Im still waiting for pet dragon merch

And i wouldnt mind gt ads popping up on youtube or games
    I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

Not gonna use fsjal avatar for now

Proof: They're releasing the game on console. Is that enough advertising for you?
    Yeah,provided by the fact they're also doing merch. But then again,GT can also be used as a platform for advertising itself. Case in point Ezio's set which is obv from Assassin's Creed and Cayman Fists and set which was a plan to advertise their new Cayman game in mobile phones and tablets.

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

Master Sorcerer

I said previously in another thread that Ubisoft is trying, but we don't know how hard they are trying due to constraints.

The easiest way to revive the game is by making a cancerous trending meme about GT (obviously).

We all can take action, as long as we are motivated enough. But why will be motivated, when there is so much conflict among us?
    IGN: Tevoir
    Level: 125

Time for a true display of skill!

Rolled and smoked.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeHeeBee View Post
    I said previously in another thread that Ubisoft is trying, but we don't know how hard they are trying due to constraints.

The easiest way to revive the game is by making a cancerous trending meme about GT (obviously).

We all can take action, as long as we are motivated enough. But why will be motivated, when there is so much conflict among us?
    Then use excessive Wilhelm screams when dying to make it popular.

Where’s advertisements for it? Haven’t seen one. Just the announcement itself.

Only ONE tiny gamer news outlet recognized it, nobody gives two shits because there’s no actual ADVERTISEMENT. Do you see YouTube ads for GT? Even ads in random game loading screens? Anything? No.
    .suilamordnA liaH

ubisoft should add a WL charm to rainbow six

world : VEXESGT
    got unbanned, growid : vexes

llc

Quote Originally Posted by Rush
    what to heck
    -Rush, April 21, 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMehMeh View Post
    wat in moderation
    MrMehMeh, May 9, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    ubisoft should add a WL charm to rainbow six
    As a Rainbow Six Siege player, I want this.

Threads like this are also one of the factors why GT is dying. So you're literally nitpicking Ubisoft for not advertising yet you're complaining about the server at the same time? You do know that more players will have an effect on the currently potato server we have. I agree we should make merchandise for the game but now's not the time, the game is not that big yet, you expect a game that is "slowly dying" (as said by you) would even succeed to sell their own merch?

I would've agreed to atleast some your points if it weren't for your "UBISOFT KILLED GROWTOPIA!!!11" demeanor of complaining.
    Busy with school! UwU
    ~Zix0rXD

Quote Originally Posted by Setsune View Post
    Threads like this are also one of the factors why GT is dying. So you're literally nitpicking Ubisoft for not advertising yet you're complaining about the server at the same time? You do know that more players will have an effect on the currently potato server we have. I agree we should make merchandise for the game but now's not the time, the game is not that big yet, you expect a game that is "slowly dying" (as said by you) would even succeed to sell their own merch?

I would've agreed to atleast some your points if it weren't for your "UBISOFT KILLED GROWTOPIA!!!11" demeanor of complaining.
    They already made merchandise. T-Shirts on Amazon but they didn't promote it well.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Maroczy View Post
    Then use excessive Wilhelm screams when dying to make it popular.
    Just throw it all over reddit. What could possibly go wrong.

Rolled and smoked.

Quote Originally Posted by Maroczy View Post
    Yeah,provided by the fact they're also doing merch. But then again,GT can also be used as a platform for advertising itself. Case in point Ezio's set which is obv from Assassin's Creed and Cayman Fists and set which was a plan to advertise their new Cayman game in mobile phones and tablets.
    I would like to play some cayman
    I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

Not gonna use fsjal avatar for now

Quote Originally Posted by xBeStGeMx View Post
    I would like to play some cayman
    Lol, didn't notice that.

- - - Updated - - -

Where’s advertisements for it? Haven’t seen one. Just the announcement itself.

Only ONE tiny gamer news outlet recognized it, nobody gives two shits because there’s no actual ADVERTISEMENT. Do you see YouTube ads for GT? Even ads in random game loading screens? Anything? No.
    Yeah,that might be true,but then again,Ubisoft is making a promotional sort of event in the Philippines,if you've been living under a rock.

They have advertisments around Instagram.
    They have merchandise

Do you even keep up
    Hello friends I am Corrects and I am also a Pillar of the Community, I am a very hardworking man that sold his soul to soulely help the people from the Forums. I am an epic gamer and thats why I am kind of a big deal. Oh and, i am banned too btw

Master Sorcerer

I s33 adv3rt5 0f p30p13 g3tt1ng 4rr35t3d f0r r34l 1if3 m0n3y f0r w15 5c4m5 0n th3 n3w5

Rolled and smoked.