Thread: What can i do to get rich with 4Dls? Any help?

Lightbulb What can i do to get rich with 4Dls? Any help?

My Dls is stuck between 3-5 for a long time , and i'm trying and thinking how to get wls from farming (Which i'm doing now) and trying to gain wls in a fast way. But it took so long for me to get rich by farming cause i get only 3-4wls daily from farming my peppers. So i think about that forums had many players that would help (new) players like me. So any suggestions for me to get rich?

[I'm new to the Forums too maybe someone can help me maybe i can have more friends in game]
    IGName:Toroids
    Last edited by HiImJinx; 04-26-2019 at 12:28 PM. Reason: New to forums , need some friends .

Banned

Massing display blocks would do great alongside a geiger counter for bonus worldlocks when your lucky enough to get crystals.

Goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by Earth-Chan View Post
    Massing display blocks would do great alongside a geiger counter for bonus worldlocks when your lucky enough to get crystals.

Goodluck

How many seeds should i mass produce?

Master Sorcerer DefinitelyNotMe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HiImJinx View Post
    How many seeds should i mass produce?
    get more dls I prefer cuz I think that's not enough try making easy mass first lng steel block ;/
    Please Subscribe to my CHANNEL ( need 100 subs ) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPw...e_polymer=true

OWNER OF - BUYTIMEY

Beginner at EDITING VIDEOS/PHOTOSHOPPING

New Upload Video -

Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyNotMe View Post
    get more dls I prefer cuz I think that's not enough try making easy mass first lng steel block ;/
    Actually do u have any other suggestions accept steel blocks/golden blocks? Just because i hate to farm something that need like a thousand punches.

Why is this in Suggestion Box? Where's the suggestion?
    If you need guidance, there's a Guidebook.

ok y'all the pics back

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Why is this in Suggestion Box? Where's the suggestion?
    If you need guidance, there's a Guidebook.
    Sorry about that i'm quite new with forums . I don't really get where is where and where should i post the thread . Just the thread alone i used 30 minutes to figure out how to post it , and ill know more next time i post another thread. Thanks for telling me that!