Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Aunt Kicked Me Out Of The House

Default My Aunt Kicked Me Out Of The House

I've been being so clumsy lately, i really don't know why. She's mad at me that she kicked me out of the house, now imma live with my mother in the city.

I'm so anxious, now everybody hates me, i dont know why.
    Im so imperfect, i wanna die.

Im permanently quitting the forums and the game, umm maybe ill reply to certain threads once in a blue moon. I already donated my worldlocks to newbies in random worlds and recycled my items except for my set.
    I need to focus more in my life and my situation.

It's 8:43 pm here and i need to walk 5 kilometers til i get to the terminal to ride a bus to the city. Or i'll just kill myself here, im useless and hopeless anyways.

Thanks for being part of my life, all of you.

Growtopia has a huge impact on my life, growtopia is my childhood friend.
    I don't understand my situation, my bad luck is sorrounding me, first my dad died then im getting tortured now got kicked out of the house and right now im here standing in the dark beside a street lamp with a suitcases in a lonely road holding a phone with a broken screen writing this thread.

Except to live with my mom in the city and live in shame everyday. It's a long story but here you go, my depression started in the city, im getting bullied everyday, i dont know why, once they locked me in the bathroom when i was crying alone and got stucked there for the whole day and got an F for skipping the exam which isnt my fault, i told my teacher the truth but she didnt believe me because she got blinded by the fame of those nasty girls.

Sorry for being an attention seeker.
    But wish me luck in life, ciao :'<
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadVoidGT View Post
    Earth-Chan is getting hot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wite2 View Post
    Earth-Chan ain’t flat you bish!
    REDUCE, REUSE & RECYCLE

Discord: Earthchan#8360
    Instagram: Earthchan.gt
    Idol: Shawn Mendes <3

Reading these kinds of things always makes me angry because of how people are so cruel to kids and other than mad, very, very sad.

Well just be careful on your way dude, hope you can get a friend or relatives to accompany you on your way to your mother.

And please, do not consider ending your life even if everything around you is falling apart, someone out there is willing to help you and remember to find someone who will accompany you. Friends, relatives, good neighbors, classmates, anyone who is willing to help you.

Im sorry but this is all i can do to support you, if i was closeby, id let you stay here and assist you through everything. You dont deserve people like your aunt.

Again, stay safe and good luck.
    My face every day

Your avatar is ugly.
    Change now

Shading Pack:

You put Don't let negativity beat you in your signature, yet you want to die?

FOOLISH, I have no other words to describe you, misfortune is an ordeal for you, you have to overcome them in order to make your life colorful, you should not be brought down by them
    I have been facing different misfortune scenarios lately and I did not complain about it because nothing will improve if you can only complain, do something to overcome it
    Permabanned through requesting.
    A fan of Touhou and Hatsune Miku, I also like anime.
    Latest Youtube Video:

Koishi Komeiji Best Girl

Sigh...

Will never forget you...

Even tho I never even met you in the game itself...

Sad to see that all fair People suffer so much...

Farewell... I guess...
    Started from the bottom, now I dug even deeper!

My latest video: A surreal GT video

The perfect game dosen't exi...
    https://i.imgur.com/zIZ2Suw.png

I remember when someone tried to bully me once, broke his finger and now we're good friends. Guess it's not that easy for girls, you are a gal right? Just guessing because of profile pic

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    I remember when someone tried to bully me once, broke his finger and now we're good friends. Guess it's not that easy for girls, you are a gal right? Just guessing because of profile pic
    That’s exactly how it works for guys EXACTLY!

However I hope good luck finds you in the future Good luck!
    I Have Played GT On and Off for 3 Years, Still love the game.

I found this XD

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...rt-Contest-1DL

ok now hold uP
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

I hope things get better for you. Dont put yourself down like that. If it doesnt feel good, its not the end. Good luckk, hope ur safe and happier.

IGN: Chicadi
    EXP. Level: 56

Don't let negativity beat you. Your life is valuable.
    IGN: ChickyBro

Yokido, your physical life may be worthless now but just remember that there are strangers in different countries willing to support in you in your darkest times. Don't let depression take over if you seem to have nowhere else to go, as it just makes things worse. For now, focus on getting to your mother and getting on her good side. We will simply despise those fame-hungry demons abusing you for their own pleasure. I wish you went straight to the principal when the teacher ignored your plea. Once things have turned around, we will be awaiting an update with ears wideeee open!
    Ign: ItzEaglet

Discord: wallop#1435

http://static.allureofnds.net/images/siglinks/big.png

Click pwease^

pwease supportz

Profile Pic by ElectroLava9

Quote Originally Posted by Earth-Chan View Post
    I've been being so clumsy lately, i really don't know why. She's mad at me that she kicked me out of the house, now imma live with my mother in the city.

Im permanently quitting the forums and the game, umm maybe ill reply to certain threads once in a blue moon. I already donated my worldlocks to newbies in random worlds and recycled my items except for my set.

It's 8:43 pm here and i need to walk 5 kilometers til i get to the terminal to ride a bus to the city. Or i'll just kill myself here, im useless and hopeless anyways.

I don't understand my situation, my bad luck is sorrounding me, first my dad died then im getting tortured now got kicked out of the house and right now im here standing in the dark beside a street lamp with a suitcases in a lonely road holding a phone with a broken screen writing this thread.

Except to live with my mom in the city and live in shame everyday. It's a long story but here you go, my depression started in the city, im getting bullied everyday, i dont know why, once they locked me in the bathroom when i was crying alone and got stucked there for the whole day and got an F for skipping the exam which isnt my fault, i told my teacher the truth but she didnt believe me because she got blinded by the fame of those nasty girls.

I feel you man. I went through a phase like this a few years ago. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck and joy, hope you find your decisions. Hope this song can cheer you up:
    Goodbye.

As someone who was once in a dark place, I think it's important to remember that staying alive isn't just a right, but also a responsibility. Those around you who have been changed by what you've done in the present and the past will still remember you, even if it's only distant memories from the past.

The most important thing to have when you're feeling down is someone to talk to. It doesn't really matter who. A random person, a friend, a therapist, a dog, or even just saying what's on your mind out loud. Just speaking about what's on your mind makes it a lot easier than keeping it to yourself.

Godspeed, and I wish you luck in climbing out of this predicament.
    "I...It's not empty words I'm after. There was something else I desired all along. Not mutual understanding, friendship, companionship, or anything of the sort. I simply wish to understand... because being in the dark terrifies me. It's an awfully self-indulgement, egoistic, and arrogant wish. ... If it's possible to have a relationship where you're free to burden one another with that repulsive self-gratification...I know that it's out of the question! ... Even so, I want something genuine".

Is it just me or u aren’t really being an attention seeker

EDIT: if u dont understand my bad grammar im saying he isnt attention seeking

Also if u want a nice community where u arent hated im kinda sure this is a nice place for u
    Last edited by xBeStGeMx; 04-28-2019 at 06:26 AM.
    I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

Not gonna use fsjal avatar for now

Yokido please don't think you are useless, everybody has their ups and downs. Maybe you are just in one of your downs now but trust me, I'm sure if you work really hard towards something you will succeed.

"Waf don't do anything stupid ok?"
    That's what you once told me.

I'm worried. I really am.

if you see this which you probably won't. Just know I care for you ok? And that there are other people that care for you.

<3 Waf

Rip siggy.

IGN:
    ??

Discord:
    Wite#0396

Quote Originally Posted by xBeStGeMx View Post
    idk what you're tying to say,are you calling him an attention seeker or not?

if you think he's seeking attention then you probably don't understand the pain some ppl go through,therefore you should keep your invalid opinions to yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Earth-Chan View Post

Hey Yokido.
    First of all, I would like to say that you are not an attention seeker, rather a soul in desperate need of help and consolation. No one is perfect. Not you or your aunt. Clumsiness is not a grievous sin, it is just a small defect in your otherwise great self. I cannot speak for your aunt. Kicking you out of the house is a brutal and unjust form of punishment, as punishments go. As down in the dumps as you might feel, I would like to remind you that you are not shaped by your circumstances, but your actions. Misfortune bedevils every man. What distinguishes the elites from the commoners is how they choose to cope with said misfortunes. To be truly outstanding, one has to have grit and tenacity, and push on when a lesser person would have fallen. Do not let this one incident determine your altitude in life, or even worse, signify the end of your young life. Suicide is never the option. In fact, some countries outlaw suicide. Who knows, life might get better! Walk on. It's just 5 kilometres. What is 5 kilometres compared to the bright path you have ahead of you? Push on, my friend. Push on.
    IGN: BiteForce

Forumer of the year of 2017

An apple a day may keep the doctor away, but a snarl a day keeps everybody away!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...601/him_60.jpg
    Legendary quote below
    Quote Originally Posted by Mstyles View Post
    I'm asking you to pay world locks for my 'Bad English' to carve an end

Quote Originally Posted by xBeStGeMx View Post
    Is it just me or u aren't really being a complete douche?

--------------------------------------------------

You're really going through the deepest of all shiits. I definitely advice to quit the games and focus more on your life. You're always welcome to vent your problems here in the forums, just be careful though.

I've dealt with multiple people that had depression but most of them already had good lives and are depressed because THEY'RE TOO HUMBLE TO REALIZE THEY'RE BEING LOVED. Do not consider suicide, never. I know how you feel by getting lowered in the social hierarchy since my "friend circle" is really toxic and I've dealt with multitude of people that left me because they thought I was a computer addict when I'm definitely not, though I look like a guy who has the deepest eyebags and lousy hair everyday. I really care for those around me but I'm just constantly rejected by people after they encounter new ones, as recently I have been slowly losing my a person that has been my friend for almost 5 years just because of some other person. I know I'm only talking about myself at this point but what I'm saying is: Don't harbor the desire of killing yourself, it's honestly stupid knowing that life is precious.

I really, really hope you get better soon, as someone that once lived in a life that's of the lowest, I know how you feel, heck if i could meet you in real life, I'd be your friend, since you're also from the Philippines. Good luck po sainyo ; )

Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    You put Don't let negativity beat you in your signature, yet you want to die?

FOOLISH, I have no other words to describe you, misfortune is an ordeal for you, you have to overcome them in order to make your life colorful, you should not be brought down by them
    I have been facing different misfortune scenarios lately and I did not complain about it because nothing will improve if you can only complain, do something to overcome it
    I have harbored an outlook on people with depression like this, kept telling them to stop complaining and "nothing will improve if you don't find a way to overcome it", yet they got apeshit at me and started getting philosophical about all these depression shiit, then I realized there was something wrong about my outlook.

My advice: don't ever approach depressed people like this or they'll never listen to you and blame you for being part of their misfortune, they are really sensitive and ignorant people but try to stay in their comfort zone.
    IGN: Setsune (inactive)
    ~

fixed the link!
    https://malsignature.com/?/view?user...D&style=normal
    - More -

Yokido, every single living being in the world serves a different purposes. And of course, you have your own purpose, your own destiny. Your very existence is a proof that you aren't useless. You always have a choice, to be better. Stay strong, i know it will be hard for you. But keep on looking above, at the stars, your ambitions. Keep on track, keep on your course, i know you can pass these hard times, all of us could.

Your focus determines you reality.
    “If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess…then you have nothing.”

Unhappy

Walking a 5km while its night seems bad.
    Don't do suiside, you have more stuff to do in earth ya know
    You were just too very early to encounter this kinda situation
    This is just too harassment and depressions.

We know you'll never come back, Wafu's worried at you tbh.

Don't die, stay strong. Khaeyung

Also, god bless!
    Last edited by MediaZeus; 04-27-2019 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Amen

Heya folks, my IGN is MediaZeus
    or that guy who always gets disconnected anytime.

GrowTopia stats: INACTIVE | Forums stats: Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Let me correct you. Pain is what the world inflicts upon us. Suffering is our emotional reaction when we fail to make the difficult conscious choice to choose Joy.
    is this reply even necessary?