Thread: Who likes to procrastinate?

Default Who likes to procrastinate?

I have 3 essays to do over the break (spring break in ny. 10 days) 3 days left. Didn’t start any of my essay xD. What are your experiences with procrastination?

In middle school, my class formed a “homework” club and we shared our answers. we pretended to help each other when teachers come by. Middle school is so ez
    Last edited by Zepp; 04-26-2019 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Fixing ma english
    IGN: DisIsZeppy
    Subscribe to my YouTube channel pls:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH...L-cinVt_9IxgdQ

RIP external images

If my homework dosen't require PC, I legit do my homework in the lesson, before the one which requires homework done...
    Started from the bottom, now I dug even deeper!

My latest video: A surreal GT video

The perfect game dosen't exi...
    https://i.imgur.com/zIZ2Suw.png

Homework sucks. There's a special place in hell for teachers who give homework during a break/holiday.

Starkos is now my favourite person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    I'm gonna make every update dragon-themed, I swear to Growlactus

#FireAncient founder

I had to finish some homework this spring break, but I had absolutely no motivation to do it for around a week, until last night around 10:30 PM. Instead of just doing it the next day like a normal person, I just did homework until really late.
    "I...It's not empty words I'm after. There was something else I desired all along. Not mutual understanding, friendship, companionship, or anything of the sort. I simply wish to understand... because being in the dark terrifies me. It's an awfully self-indulgement, egoistic, and arrogant wish. ... If it's possible to have a relationship where you're free to burden one another with that repulsive self-gratification...I know that it's out of the question! ... Even so, I want something genuine".

Quote Originally Posted by Zepp View Post
    I have 3 essays to do over the break (spring break in ny. 10 days) 3 days left. Didn’t start any of my essay xD. What are your experiences with procrastination?

In middle school, my class formed a “homework” club and we shared our answers. we pretended to help each other when teachers come by. Middle school is so ez
    Here are my stages :

Stage 1 : Slight depression, browses a little bit more through youtube in desperate need of inspiration.
    Stage 2: Accepts loathsome assignment, scarpers away from the computer emotionally and carries a heavy school bag to my room.
    Stage 3: Acknowledges that he did a first and initial step of a long grind and journey, rewarding himself with a final 1 hour youtube scrolling
    Stage 4: Turns on labtop gloomily and effortlessly, opens microsoft word and stares at the ceiling for a long period of time.
    Stage 5: Begins slamming fingertips on the keys furiously and lazily.
    Stage 6: Doubts that he can finish this without losing sanity
    Stage 7: Even more youtube binge watching
    Stage 8: Midnight and still binge watching, losing track of time
    Stage 9: Tries finishing last 3 paragraphs without yet again opening youtube that is 1 tab away from microsoft word.
    Stage 10: Completes assignment, bewildered, surprised and slightly perplexed. Spends 5 minutes celebrating silently alone in the dark, face shining in front of the laptop screen.
    Goodbye.

Nearly all my homework is online so I don’t mine doing it.

Rip siggy.

IGN:
    ??

Discord:
    Wite#0396

Knight

Growtopia was a factor that worsen my procrastination.

I used to do homeworks 10-15 mins before that subject starts. I will multitask listening to the teacher while doing 2 homeworks and be careful of getting caught.
    Curious about what happened in the recent Growcon? Watch this!

Same here. That crushing feeling of an impending deadline is what keeps me feeling alive. I hate all these paper works and the only way to finish my writings on time is to use some help of writing service. Luckily I found one PapersOwl UK service with affordable prices. These guys helped me hundreds of times.
    Last edited by alexgrin; 05-03-2019 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zepp View Post

Love to do this! I procrastinate all the time, homework, getting up for school, youtube videos. I don't mean to do it, but my mind just makes up things for me to do...

*points to my whole self*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by magicaGT View Post
    Growtopia was a factor that worsen my procrastination.

I used to do homeworks 10-15 mins before that subject starts. I will multitask listening to the teacher while doing 2 homeworks and be careful of getting caught.
    i used to do them right when i get home but...

GT AINT HAVING IT
    Ign: ItzEaglet

Discord: wallop#1435

http://static.allureofnds.net/images/siglinks/big.png

Click pwease^

pwease supportz

Profile Pic by ElectroLava9