Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: YT: Every mod application ever

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer AttisGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    3,101

    Default YT: Every mod application ever

    I made a Youtube video, would appreciate if you check it out. Click here (Psst: I wanted to post on ig but since it only allow 1min duration video, I posted it on youtube

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    464

    Default

    if u cut out long pauses, shortened the video under 3 minutes, then it'll be really good.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer AttisGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    3,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sipsipsi69 View Post
    if u cut out long pauses, shortened the video under 3 minutes, then it'll be really good.
    ah... i see. thanks.
    Last edited by AttisGT; 04-29-2019 at 03:56 PM.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Elyrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    The Spaceship
    Posts
    4,709

    Default

    The video would have been good if you paid more effort
    You could've hided your amount of gems, I can clearly see you have 1.5m gems after getting scammed, and also why tf did you enter that world in the first place? And why its owned by you? And the dimension block thing was stupid... you should have placed something else on the dls
    Quit this game already
    I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
    Discord: Light#6018
    Pet Rock Server : https://discord.gg/ZSJc2hS

    We require Peace and Tranquility
    Come Join Secret Santa for another year of giving!

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Mc. Zane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Pepe Kingdom
    Posts
    794

    Default

    I lost the last 5 of my brain cells.

    But for reals, that video was a bit too cringey for my likings.
    You could improve by inserting better music, and get people to act with you.

    IGN:
    Zanely

    World:
    ZAN3

    > My Dragon Invasion Suggestion <
    #davidfoty

    plz send help

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer AttisGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    3,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elyrion View Post
    The video would have been good if you paid more effort
    You could've hided your amount of gems, I can clearly see you have 1.5m gems after getting scammed, and also why tf did you enter that world in the first place? And why its owned by you? And the dimension block thing was stupid... you should have placed something else on the dls
    bruh, it was my first time editing a video, besides i dont have the software for it (to hide the gems obviously). It's a skit chill out. ofc the world is owned by me, It's not a real situation. the dimension block thing was for jokes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mc. Zane View Post
    I lost the last 5 of my brain cells.

    But for reals, that video was a bit too cringey for my likings.
    You could improve by inserting better music, and get people to act with you.
    As I said, it was my first time editing a video, I don't know what music is good. You could suggest me a list of good music I guess..?

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    you may be new to editting but cropping isnt that hard
    same for cutting
    last tip: yes get actors

    Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: @hey_im_eaglet

    Please ignore the vibes my avatar is giving off

    Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer AttisGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    3,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    you may be new to editting but cropping isnt that hard
    same for cutting
    last tip: yes get actors
    Didn't thought of those. I did some trimming but some parts are stick together and I don't know how to trim it, for cropping what app do u use?

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Elyrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    The Spaceship
    Posts
    4,709

    Default

    I know that it isn't real but try to make more "realistic"
    Quit this game already
    I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
    Discord: Light#6018
    Pet Rock Server : https://discord.gg/ZSJc2hS

    We require Peace and Tranquility
    Come Join Secret Santa for another year of giving!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •