Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: MASSIVE ENDGAME SPOILER DO NOT READ!!!

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Astigmatisme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Anticonstitutionnellement
    Posts
    1,765

    Default MASSIVE ENDGAME SPOILER DO NOT READ!!!

    This text is here to protect Activity Stream viewers from seeing the first few words for the spoiler. Don't read this thread if you haven't watch it!

    h

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,732

    Default

    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Ohlid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    in Gummibear64
    Posts
    1,139

    Default

    Thank you for your contribution to the forum! I love to see such innovative and purposeful threads!
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

    I am a proud Hakmarian — the pope in fact!

    Contact Info:

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Astigmatisme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Anticonstitutionnellement
    Posts
    1,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    Thank you for your contribution to the forum! I love to see such innovative and purposeful threads!
    go away you cold-hearted uneventful piece of peanut
    h

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Phoenix234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    PHOENIX234. Crying.
    Posts
    3,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    go away you cold-hearted uneventful piece of peanut
    jokes on you, i watched endgame already
    Visit the BLOCKCORP thread!

    Visit in me PHOENIX234!

    IGN : Bundestag
    Instagram : bundestag_gt

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Mc. Zane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Pepe Kingdom
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    This text is here to protect Activity Stream viewers from seeing the first few words for the spoiler. Don't read this thread if you haven't watch it!

    Yay Astig unbanned!

    IGN:
    Zanely

    World:
    ZAN3

    > My Dragon Invasion Suggestion <
    #davidfoty

    plz send help

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer NoTrollGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,372

    Default

    Useless thread, there is already soo many other threads that just say the story... this is solely done for post farming

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Astigmatisme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Anticonstitutionnellement
    Posts
    1,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GaysD View Post
    Useless thread, there is already soo many other threads that just say the story... this is solely done for post farming
    No, it's a joke thread for humorous people, unlike you

    - - - Updated - - -

    Plus, no master sorcerer cares about post counts anyways
    h

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Ryanx99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    In My Closet Where I Get a Millisecond of Sunlight a Year
    Posts
    1,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    No, it's a joke thread for humorous people, unlike you

    - - - Updated - - -

    Plus, no master sorcerer cares about post counts anyways
    disagree, i care about my post count, it tells me if i need to be more or less of a no life.
    balance, sir.
    https://i.postimg.cc/Gm4jPsqW/Prismino.png
    <Make your GT wish come true by clicking here! (NOT CLICKBAIT) (GONE WRONG) (IN THE HOOD)>
    Knowledge is power
    Manners Maketh Man
    https://i.imgur.com/dmgg6rQ.png

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Astigmatisme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Anticonstitutionnellement
    Posts
    1,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanx99 View Post
    disagree, i care about my post count, it tells me if i need to be more or less of a no life.
    balance, sir.
    You do and we don't, so you're weird
    h

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •