Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: May Update [FEEDBACK]

Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    Why do you have that signature image then, if you are disturb about such things?
    Well, not really disturbing to me, but can be to the big number of kids in the game. Also I enjoy making ugly and cursed sets for fun

Quote Originally Posted by DemondoomGT View Post
    Well, not really disturbing to me, but can be to the big number of kids in the game. Also I enjoy making ugly and cursed sets for fun
    Bro kids play fortnite now and it's very gory. They can handle it!

Why would girls be specifically disappointed about the item?
    Name:  hiuksia.PNG
Views: 223
Size:  51.8 KB

See this. If those characters are naked, would you think, there is 2 girls? Or maybe boy and girl? And if you see boy and girl, is purple hair character girl and blue hair character boy?
    So why would i be extremely mad after i bought over 50dl boy hair? Omg, i'm more than disappointed, more than mad. I don't even find words to tell how bad situation this is. I just wasted so may hours to earn those dls and then i got boy hair with my dls. Think, would you be really happy if i can make new mod item to you and it will be dress, nice girly dress? And that wouldn't be even same, cause you get it totally free. Try earn 50dl and buy nice girl item with it, or something extremely ugly, if you like use girl clothes. Then you know how we girls feel. There is tons of boys who uses girl set, but it is extremely rare that girl wants use boy clothes. And still you decided make over 50dl item as a boy item. After this, i am super scared to play any guild events ever again. I am only happy, that i closed my guild and i don't need do this ever again, if you wont change system and compensate this fiasco.

This is 3rd thread where i give this suggestion, if you make clothes as a legendary branch item, make sure it work like a D horn and there is girl version and boy version. Or, now after we have got one full year, only boy hairs, we will demand next full year all guild hairs will be long extremely girly girl hairs. That's what we call equality! Not nice that you favor boys and we girls can complain but no one cares. That is how i feel and i can't change how i feel! It is feeling and can't control it.

And yes, it is nice boy hair. I would love it, if i would be a man, but i am a woman!

Legend branch is really really disappointing imo. The hair itself doesn't really fit any sets I could use, and it really only fits boys. I prefer to wear longer hair, so it is not an item that I could use.

Besides, the Comet Hair is severely underwhelming when it comes to the time and effort spent to get it. It looks on par to other tradeable easier-to-obtain hairs, like Intergalactic Warrior Hair, or even Will of the Wild. Legendary Branch implies a Legendary item, an item that stands out above the others. This item is simply the Intergalactic Warrior Hair/Will of the Wild effect recycled in the color blue. Nothing special. Not worth the two month's and many hours worth of time spent to get it whatsoever.

What would I be happy with? Well, some forumers have suggested a variation of the item concept that is unique and stays true to the original.
    These threads:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ry-branch-item
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-a-better-item

They're worth looking at. At this point, many of the people I know said that they would quit clash if Spring's legendary branch was awful; I am not different. I am not planning on joining summer clash again, for the time I spent was quite wasted on a really underwhelming item that I wouldn't even wear (as I'm a girl, and this is a boy's hair).
    IGN: MadameZ
    Do i need to make this siggy any longer?

Make the new legendary cosmic hair’s EFFECT usable on all hair’s almost like its own unique slot. The effect is amazing and people love it, it’s just the DISGUSTING hairstyle you guys chose that people hate.

Like seriously nobody has hair that looks anywhere like that it’s gross, make it so the cosmic particle trail and neon glowy color can be applied to any hair piece, then it would be a worthy legendary item.
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

https://www.upload.ee/image/9292002/heallvishere.png

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Why would girls be specifically disappointed about the item?
    Imagine if it was a female looking hair and asking that to guys.
    "Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on."

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle905 View Post
    Make the new legendary cosmic hair’s EFFECT usable on all hair’s almost like its own unique slot. The effect is amazing and people love it, it’s just the DISGUSTING hairstyle you guys chose that people hate.

Like seriously nobody has hair that looks anywhere like that it’s gross, make it so the cosmic particle trail and neon glowy color can be applied to any hair piece, then it would be a worthy legendary item.
    I love this suggestion!!!!! This would fix this disaster completely! I think, problem is not effect, it's just, that we, girls, can't use this at all. Give me this effect in my long surfer hair and i stop complaining. I have told multiple times, that it is totally ok do legendary branch items only cosmetic, so that part is totally fine, because we don't want change this game too much with raymans or new magplants, but thing is, you can't make legendary branch item as a boy or girl item. Or if you do, then you need announce before clash start, that this clash is for boys and this clash is for girls.

Knight

The item of the month is sh*t. And the new monthly update sucks just like all other monthly updates. And the legendary branch, I spend 30dls on a ugly hair that looks so bad so they added a lot of effects to it. I dislike everything in this update.

Hoping that cinco de mayo event is a success.

MY GOALS!
    ( IN GAME GOALS ! )
    - Level 125/125 -
    - blue gem locks 79/100 -
    - Legendarys 4/7 -
    - Gems 10m+/50M -

( Forums goals ! )
    - Posts 10/1000 -
    - Visits 2,124/ 10000 -

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath- View Post
    The item of the month is sh*t. And the new monthly update sucks just like all other monthly updates. And the legendary branch, I spend 30dls on a ugly hair that looks so bad so they added a lot of effects to it. I dislike everything in this update.

Hoping that cinco de mayo event is a success.
    lol you expect another op itom?
    plus,the monthly updates for gross out haven't even started and you alr said it sucks
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    lol you expect another op itom?
    plus,the monthly updates for gross out haven't even started and you alr said it sucks
    Your dumer what I thought. Mrsongo already data mined all the items and the update is hella bad, and you can see on the name too “GROSS-OUT”. The iotm looks so bad, I don’t care of OP iotm. Like really I’m not like the other people who wants iotm that rises on price just a item that looks good.

Damn, You have a extremely high IQ!!1!1!!1!

Anime webs theese days.

MY GOALS!
    ( IN GAME GOALS ! )
    - Level 125/125 -
    - blue gem locks 79/100 -
    - Legendarys 4/7 -
    - Gems 10m+/50M -

( Forums goals ! )
    - Posts 10/1000 -
    - Visits 2,124/ 10000 -

Your dumer what I thought. Mrsongo already data mined all the items and the update is hella bad, and you can see on the name too “GROSS-OUT”. The iotm looks so bad, I don’t care of OP iotm. Like really I’m not like the other people who wants iotm that rises on price just a item that looks good.

Anime webs theese days.

*claps emoji*
    IGN: WOOPZIE

Lesser Wizard

I do agree that the items from the legendary branch shouldn't be tradeable but I can't believe people are really pissed that the hair is short XD.

What is this Gross Out event does, I heard there happening now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ziasne View Post
    Vend scam will surely reduce,now when a person want to set up the price there will be a warm up for 15 second [Making buyer can't buy it for 15 second]

-Reserved.
    Oof, I need this. Plwease +100
    Rip 193 wls vend skema

Heya folks, my IGN is MediaZeus
    or that guy who always gets disconnected anytime.

GrowTopia stats: INACTIVE | Forums stats: Inactive

Anime webs theese days.
    yeah thank God my IQ isn't as low as yours,we don't even know most of the use for the new items, especially the new food,so you better fill your brain with some knowledge before complaining.

also Avatar The Last Airbender isn't anime,get your facts right, personally attacking someone for being a weeb is even more immature
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1998 View Post
    I do agree that the items from the legendary branch shouldn't be tradeable but I can't believe people are really pissed that the hair is short XD.
    Excuse me, but do you have the hair yourself and have been doing guild events the past 2 months?

Just wondering, has any dev taken notice of how their players are deeply unsatisfied? Or are they just going to keep waiting for it to blow over? (Btw if they have responded on the issue I'm sorry just ignore lol) but if they haven't, how gosh darn unprofessional.
    IGN: Mistrella
    -
    Hi! I'm just trying to be a better version of myself so I can focus on accomplishing my goals!
    -
    Goals:
    - Have a mutualistic, trusting relationship with friends [1/5]
    - Have 1,000 posts [/1,000]

Quote Originally Posted by NekoWolf View Post
    Just wondering, has any dev taken notice of how their players are deeply unsatisfied? Or are they just going to keep waiting for it to blow over? (Btw if they have responded on the issue I'm sorry just ignore lol) but if they haven't, how gosh darn unprofessional.
    Not yet. 3 days of complaining; no words from any of the devs.

The Dev Diary seems like Starkos is lowkey salty the team didn't go with his suggested name Grosstopia. Finally submitted the two assignments I had due tonight so time to enjoy this update, will post feedback as I play it.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

This Gross out update could stay for a long while.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Guides

Master Sorcerer

Anime webs theese days.
    Learn how to write and spell properly first before trying to wreck other people, kiddo..
    World Locks are not what make us pro. Is frienndness that make us what we are.

ADD ME ON INSTAGRAM: Exoskies.GT
    I will add you back

Stats:
    1.Level:68
    2.Token: 162/200