Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comet Hair feedback (please read)

Default Comet Hair feedback (please read)

Deeply DEEPLY upset and disappointed. Players have put hundreds of wls into spring clash, and for what? Sure it's fun to be in a guild, but honestly we were all looking forward to that legendary branch. This was my first time participating in a clash and I gotta say, I'm very upset with my choice to join guild events. The hair- oh gosh the hair . I didn't pay 30+dls (and counting) for this seemingly Male hair, as I am a girl. It was indeed right to release it with the gross update, as it looks like someone took a glob of blue, added some glitter, and called it a day. No thought at all for the female players or male players that like female items? (No offense) but I personally do not think that this item was worth all the hard work and many many dls put into getting it for most players. Very disappointing. Honestly if you took those steampunk wings, added a bit more jumping animation like aurora maybe, and switched it out with the hair, many many more people would be satisfied. Very upset with this as you can probably tell.. or if you even happened to read it . The sword was literally so cool (the reason why I joined clash) and so was the gauntlet, but really? Hair.. just like any other hair.. oh dear I haven't been this disappointed in months . But it's too damn late to turn down back now, already 30+ dls put into clash.. and gotta spend about 20 more just so I can get that damn hair.. honestly wanted to cry this morning . Anyways.. that was my feedback and thanks if you read it all..

Squire

Well said
    IGN: Farming

Felt the same way here. I really wasn't expecting a hair item to be in the Legendary Branch slot. I was more of expecting a new wing or a new kind of item that would take that ancestral slot perhaps; really felt disappointed.
    IGN: WOOPZIE

I'm disappointed because I was expecting a legendary branch wing
    IGN:Feezle
    Philippines

Life is like a game of chess
    I don't know how to play chess

Quote Originally Posted by FeezleGG View Post
    I'm disappointed because I was expecting a legendary branch wing
    Same. 10char

Quote Originally Posted by NekoWolf View Post
    Same. 10char
    How many cool wings are in game? REALLY MANY
    How many cool hairs are in game? Literally not even ONE

- - - Updated - - -

Deeply DEEPLY upset and disappointed. Players have put hundreds of wls into spring clash, and for what? Sure it's fun to be in a guild, but honestly we were all looking forward to that legendary branch. This was my first time participating in a clash and I gotta say, I'm very upset with my choice to join guild events. The hair- oh gosh the hair . I didn't pay 30+dls (and counting) for this seemingly Male hair, as I am a girl. It was indeed right to release it with the gross update, as it looks like someone took a glob of blue, added some glitter, and called it a day. No thought at all for the female players or male players that like female items? (No offense) but I personally do not think that this item was worth all the hard work and many many dls put into getting it for most players. Very disappointing. Honestly if you took those steampunk wings, added a bit more jumping animation like aurora maybe, and switched it out with the hair, many many more people would be satisfied. Very upset with this as you can probably tell.. or if you even happened to read it . The sword was literally so cool (the reason why I joined clash) and so was the gauntlet, but really? Hair.. just like any other hair.. oh dear I haven't been this disappointed in months . But it's too damn late to turn down back now, already 30+ dls put into clash.. and gotta spend about 20 more just so I can get that damn hair.. honestly wanted to cry this morning . Anyways.. that was my feedback and thanks if you read it all..
    Well, maybe you don't like it, but th at's how it is, everyone likes something else, I think that Gauntlet is ugly af, and I like those hairs, finally you can have some good looking hairs (and some usefull efects with them), and if you don't like them, why are you going to spend another 20 dls to get them?
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    How many cool hairs are in game? Literally not even ONE!
    Intergalactic is cool
    Hey!

Quote Originally Posted by iiNoct View Post
    Intergalactic is cool
    forgot bout that, yeah, but still, one hairs and 20 wings..
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Well, maybe you don't like it, but th at's how it is, everyone likes something else, I think that Gauntlet is ugly af, and I like those hairs, finally you can have some good looking hairs (and some usefull efects with them), and if you don't like them, why are you going to spend another 20 dls to get them?
    That's not the problem here. The problem is that alot of female players have also contributed their time, efforts and world locks for events and ended up getting a hair item that only favours the male players. It's not even a unisex item, which means it would only be suitable for male players. Not only that, the hair item looks bad. Not even 3/4 of the players who have/or about to get the hair likes it.
    IGN: WOOPZIE

damn lucky i did not do the events

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Quote Originally Posted by Sarodonyx View Post
    That's not the problem here. The problem is that alot of female players have also contributed their time, efforts and world locks for events and ended up getting a hair item that only favours the male players. It's not even a unisex item, which means it would only be suitable for male players. Not only that, the hair item looks bad. Not even 3/4 of the players who have/or about to get the hair likes it.
    Thank you! I think a lot of people forget that female actually play the game, also, there are BARELY any female hairs. You really only see them wearing long blonde/black hair, long surfer hair, and rarely something else.

Banned

Thank you! I think a lot of people forget that female actually play the game, also, there are BARELY any female hairs. You really only see them wearing long blonde/black hair, long surfer hair, and rarely something else.
    I feel bad for you lol. What's your IGN?

- - - Updated - - -

I think you're forgetting that there are female players, and all the 'cool' hairs, are meant for the male players. Go to buyhair. See how many male hairs there are compared to female. I'm going to still try to get that legendary branch item because I've already spend the majority of my dls on this clash and the main reason I joined was because I thought the legendary item would actually be cool. I was wrong but there's no turning back now. A cool new set of wings would be much better than yet ANOTHER male hair.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    I feel bad for you lol. What's your IGN?
    Mistrella I'm your friend I believe.

Banned

I think you're forgetting that there are female players, and all the 'cool' hairs, are meant for the male players. Go to buyhair. See how many male hairs there are compared to female. I'm going to still try to get that legendary branch item because I've already spend the majority of my dls on this clash and the main reason I joined was because I thought the legendary item would actually be cool. I was wrong but there's no turning back now. A cool new set of wings would be much better than yet ANOTHER male hair.

- - - Updated - - -

Mistrella I'm your friend I believe.
    Oh that's you LOL
    Do u wanna talk about it in game

the problem now is that MAJORITY of us dislike it.
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    Oh that's you LOL
    Do u wanna talk about it in game
    Ah I can't right now, currently in school but I'd love to later
    Check out HALLOWEENESCAPE!

Banned

Ah I can't right now, currently in school but I'd love to later
    Alright, I will talk to u when I next see u online.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    the problem now is that MAJORITY of us dislike it.
    Can't tell whether you're making a guild pun or emphasising how many people dislike the hair.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Support my Dolphin Suit suggestion please:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-Set&p=4137275

Imagine just buying frosty hair and a cooler hair comes out
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

Master Sorcerer

Honestly it would have been so much better if the steampunk wings was in place of the legendary slot instead of the hair.. And of cuz just like every other ubisoft updates, it is not a update if you dont have atleast a bug with it.. the hair was literally made tradeable and within the first few minutes, a couple of hairs were sold to the public with the price of less than 5dl??!?!

Honestly if i knew the bug was gonna happen, i wouldn't have participated and just waited to buy the hair for a few dls... This is my first time doing guild events and the ONLY reason for it was because the last legendary branch was very cool looking, and i was looking forward to this LEGENDARY item to be as cool as the sword.. Even Bubblious hair looks cooler that that shts...

Also about the bugs, some people have sold the hair and i think you will just leave it like that... god damn it.. At least reverse the trade or do some , is not fair for us who spend 30+ dls to get the hair while they just got it under 5dl...

DISAPPOINTED....
    World Locks are not what make us pro. Is frienndness that make us what we are.

ADD ME ON INSTAGRAM: Exoskies.GT
    I will add you back

Stats:
    1.Level:68
    2.Token: 162/200